3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´ve got full stats ( with the help of cheating tbh) and I´m currently in week 40 but still no sign of the elven messenger (not married) and can´t progress with the dowager queen ( can only ask her to help with administration tasks and then I get the message that this skill is already max)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I´ve got full stats ( with the help of cheating tbh) and I´m currently in week 40 but still no sign of the elven messenger (not married) and can´t progress with the dowager queen ( can only ask her to help with administration tasks and then I get the message that this skill is already max)
Hahaha the event literally starts appearing after week 40. So it's kinda funny. I did this cause they'll fuck you up if they appear before that.

Let me see what's wrong with the dowager tho.

Reactions: Ssato243 and izumou

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Hahaha the event literally starts appearing after week 40. So it's kinda funny. I did this cause they'll fuck you up if they appear before that.

Let me see what's wrong with the dowager tho.
oh okay thanks. Regards the dowager, there is also only black screen + text when I try it

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I've also started to run into that error as well. I had a few hours with no issues but now I've run into this.
Yeah, that one is very annoying cause it only appears if you don't choose administration skills. And it seems like every time I tested something, even though I choose randomly, I still chose administration every single damn time.

There's a hot fix on itch.io but you can wait till it appears here.

Jan 8, 2018
Fuck I thought I had been faster than the uploaders fixing that. You can download the hot fix on itch.io or wait for the other places. Choosing stewards education is an alternative to avoid that too.
It's actually not that bad, it only does it for the first five or six times but thank you for the fix.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this? I feel like I have reached the end and I have yet to see this Elf Queen that was mentioned. I am on week 76 with max stats.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes