3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

rockmanisasome

Apr 16, 2018
I erased the comment, but it was an older version, It doesn't work anymore. Anyway if you have the time, edit the file. Once you learn that, you can do it with almost any ren'py game (y)
What scrypt file? Where is it? I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it it.

Krudo1

Apr 2, 2021
What scrypt file? Where is it? I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it it.
In the game folder, there is a file called Scrypt . rpy, that's the one I modify.

And you also need to erase the file called scrypt . rpyc

I use Notepad++ and modify the part that comes after "label skip_prologue" (y)

Most games that use the Ren'py system can be modified like this to allow you to cheat (y)

rockmanisasome

Apr 16, 2018
In the game folder, there is a file called Scrypt . rpy, that's the one I modify.

And you also need to erase the file called scrypt . rpyc

I use Notepad++ and modify the part that comes after "label skip_prologue" (y)

Most games that use the Ren'py system can be modified like this to allow you to cheat (y)
Thank you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug if I choose warrior or leisure secondary path I don't get the skill or exp.
I didn't have any problems with the Warrior Path myself, are you sure you are not comparing it to the "Martial" Skill tree
"Warrior" is "Swordmanship", "Polearms" and "Archery", while "Martial" is "Strategy", "Tactics" and "Logitstics"

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello dev love the game and the hard work that does into a project like this.
id like to ask if it was possible to maybe give us a way to change our house sigil n maybe see a magic system of an family heirlooms like say I put my family name as dovakiin then maybe give us a hereditary magical trait of the ability to use thu'um and and maybe see the Skyrim dragon banner for our house or like say we wrote slytherin as family name then we would have hereditary trait of parseltounge ect.

glassesonstandby

Jun 9, 2021
love to see more scene's, but even in the low difficulty its still hard to manage everything without missing out something cause there's really not knowing what i should upgrade next , cause every time i go to the guy for advice he kept saying don't forget your studies and base managing is just eyeballing , but even so i still like it , keep it up!

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Hello dev love the game and the hard work that does into a project like this.
id like to ask if it was possible to maybe give us a way to change our house sigil n maybe see a magic system of an family heirlooms like say I put my family name as dovakiin then maybe give us a hereditary magical trait of the ability to use thu'um and and maybe see the Skyrim dragon banner for our house or like say we wrote slytherin as family name then we would have hereditary trait of parseltounge ect.
Thank you!

The sigil is something I might see myself doing down the line, but is very low on my priority list if I'm honest. As for magic stuff, I'm not all that interested in making it a big aspect of the game. At least not the main story.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
love to see more scene's, but even in the low difficulty its still hard to manage everything without missing out something cause there's really not knowing what i should upgrade next , cause every time i go to the guy for advice he kept saying don't forget your studies and base managing is just eyeballing , but even so i still like it , keep it up!
For the next update, I changed the easy mode so it's pretty much impossible to lose.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes