3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you make a fair point about the elf queen, however we really should get to know more about her before we understand her capabilities. thus far she seems mainly diplomat specialized. we can assume she adept in administration, but we don't know for certain. as for militaristic abilities i think she's only made a single claim about leading troops (if i remember right, i might not be) so it's entirely possible she was an oversight figurehead and the strategy, tactics, and supply logistics were left to someone else. but as i said, fair point on her. it is possible she's adept in these areas and we just don't know/unable to see it ourselves yet. hell it could very well be that she's maxed in diplomacy, logistics, and strategy for all we know.
She tried to influence the nobility of her realm to banish a corner stone of their culture (slavery), though failed in the end.
I'd asume both skills in the diplomatic aswell as the schenigans skill tree for that.
She wanted to hire merchaneries in our lands in order to use military might and squash her opponents at court which she knew would try to go after her throne (if you requested a marriage with her). So that also speaks for skills in the shenigans skill tree and also she must have atleast some confidence in her military leadership for wanting to reconquer her realm on her own.
We also know that she is educated, as she speaks our language and is quiet interested in litterature and poetry.
She is older than any human if I remember correctly so haveing such skills shouldn't be to surprising.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
She tried to influence the nobility of her realm to banish a corner stone of their culture (slavery), though failed in the end.
I'd asume both skills in the diplomatic aswell as the schenigans skill tree for that.
She wanted to hire merchaneries in our lands in order to use military might and squash her opponents at court which she knew would try to go after her throne (if you requested a marriage with her). So that also speaks for skills in the shenigans skill tree and also she must have atleast some confidence in her military leadership for wanting to reconquer her realm on her own.
We also know that she is educated, as she speaks our language and is quiet interested in litterature and poetry.
She is older than any human if I remember correctly so haveing such skills shouldn't be to surprising.
good points all around and quite possible.

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
KingmakerVN after reading the update, would the terrain also affect MC if it become certain type of troop/class? if it is, i think adding MC option to change his type/class would be needed (still limited by the skill of course).

oh yeah also i think it can help to open a potentials for new class or type, such as horse archer for example if MC are good with archery and horsemanship.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I honestly don't know. The dev made a lengthy report on the 8th of December. It had a lot of screenshots with the changes regarding the upcoming update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why is the game tagged as abandoned? Has the autor said something or is it for lack of updates?
I honestly don't know. The dev made a lengthy report on the 8th of December. It had a lot of screenshots with the changes regarding the upcoming update.
There was no word from the dev for 3 months and when that happens the VN/game gets the abandoned tag until a new update comes out.

Other games/VN who have not had updates in a long time the dev keeps in touch with the mods that keeps the tag away.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well. He made a post clearly indicating the game, as being in development two weeks ago. I guess it'll just change when the update comes out... the tag is still weird.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah im guessing the "abandoned" tag is a mistake since his last post on patreon is from the 8th of dec. Unless its something new about them having to post on f95. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah im guessing the "abandoned" tag is a mistake since his last post on patreon is from the 8th of dec. Unless its something new about them having to post on f95. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, its always been this way when a dev goes quit for 3 months the VN/game is suppose to get the abandoned tag unless they ask for it to be put on hold.

Dev been quit on here since Aug. and quit on patreon since Sept 2, then the tag was applied around the 2 of Dec. and now or a week later the dev posted on patreon.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
No, its always been this way when a dev goes quit for 3 months the VN/game is suppose to get the abandoned tag unless they ask for it to be put on hold.

Dev been quit on here since Aug. and quit on patreon since Sept 2, then the tag was applied around the 2 of Dec. and now or a week later the dev posted on patreon.
I see, I thought the abandoned tag was recent. Nvm then.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason the game have a little but annoyinf bug for me: I refer to my mother as 'son' and to my sister as 'brother'
Strange enough, the game never give me an option to change that. I already restarted over and over and over again the game, even redownloaded it.

Edit: Fixed after another re-redownload

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For some reason the game have a little but annoyinf bug for me: I refer to my mother as 'son' and to my sister as 'brother'
Strange enough, the game never give me an option to change that. I already restarted over and over and over again the game, even redownloaded it.

Edit: Fixed after another re-redownload
right click on the Portrait of the Person whoms "role" you want to define

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a walkthrought somewhere?
Considering that the next Update will cause a complete overhaul for both Combat and Management it wouldn't do you much good.
If you are only interested in the conditions to suceed in most skill checks dureing story Events, those had been mentioned here in the Thread

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yep, i was looking for that. Someone made a list or i have to dig 57 pages?
There's no one master list for every skill check throughout the game (AFAIK) but feel free to ask about any individual story event that's causing trouble.

From memory I will say that it's probably worth maxing out diplomacy and languages (if that's what they're called) as soon as possible, as well as working on your swordmanship to impress the Steel Maiden.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's no one master list for every skill check throughout the game (AFAIK) but feel free to ask about any individual story event that's causing trouble.

From memory I will say that it's probably worth maxing out diplomacy and languages (if that's what they're called) as soon as possible, as well as working on your swordmanship to impress the Steel Maiden.
Actually you are better served at bringing most skills to 50% early on and once all Lords had made their appearance go for those skills in order to prepare for the Elven Queen... though Logistic and Administration+Trade are high priority aswell in order to reduce cost and improve income.
The requirements for the Lords Visit had already been answered, aswell as the Elven Queen Events and the Northern Raiders.
You need to play on "Prince" dificulty in order to have a chance at passing most stat checks of the Lords in time to their arrival

Reactions: gregers

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Prioritize administration first (seriously, your finances will take a considerable hit each month until you can find out who is stealing from the treasury), then trade until you unlock the lvl3 buildings. After this you can start working on etiquette and diplomacy for the elven queen events and strenght for the northen barbarians. I don't think it's possible to get all the checks for every single person on the same playthrough though.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes