3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Prioritize administration first (seriously, your finances will take a considerable hit each month until you can find out who is stealing from the treasury), then trade until you unlock the lvl3 buildings. After this you can start working on etiquette and diplomacy for the elven queen events and strenght for the northen barbarians. I don't think it's possible to get all the checks for every single person on the same playthrough though.
I managed to pass all Skill checks except for a check when the female knight came to court (presence check based on your diplomatic skill tree).
It's requires either Prince (Normal/Medium) or Baron (Easy) dificulty though, in King (Hard) dificulty you'll fail most of them duo to the slower learning rate

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Wow that's great to hear! I took the "abandoned" tag seriously and was kind of sad. This game still need some polish, but it definitely has quite a bit of charm to it. This latest update looks like it'll also be going in a good direction for the future, nothing makes you feel like a king like making some arrogant bastards bend the knee~

Reactions: Yuri L

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The last time I played this (like a year ago) the mom wasn't the mom despite changing the relationship during the "breastfeeding" scene I think, she mentions that she was the step-mom or something like that so I hope they fixed what I think was an error

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Wow that's great to hear! I took the "abandoned" tag seriously and was kind of sad. This game still need some polish, but it definitely has quite a bit of charm to it. This latest update looks like it'll also be going in a good direction for the future, nothing makes you feel like a king like making some arrogant bastards bend the knee~
Lol abandoned, shmandoned. It's the second time I've gotten that tag but I've never abandoned the game. I just don't check this site in between updates.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
The last time I played this (like a year ago) the mom wasn't the mom despite changing the relationship during the "breastfeeding" scene I think, she mentions that she was the step-mom or something like that so I hope they fixed what I think was an error

I'm not sure but I'll check it again.

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
I think I got all of them.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Flip' <'Image' 'petite/petiteBody wedding.png'> True False>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 23389, in script
    petite[persistent.Ince] "Are you awake?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'petite/petiteBody wedding.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 23389, in script
    petite[persistent.Ince] "Are you awake?"
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 919, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\wasil\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa496.32243\Kingmaker-0.11.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'petite/petiteBody wedding.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.11.1 0.11.1
Sat Jan 15 01:50:09 2022

stil doesnt work . this is a new save btw

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
KingmakerVN said:
Skirmishes will become harder every 100 turns. (I noticed at least two people playing the game for way too long so I decided to punish their loyalty.)
Im proud to say that Im one of these two people, I dont regret nothing :KEK:

Reactions: Krudo1

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I just don't check this site in between updates.
you really should check in more often. me and another guy were bouncing around some ideas in response to your patreon/substar check in post.

i'll be posting any bugs i find in the next couple days. so make sure to stick around for those at the very least! LOL

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
you really should check in more often. me and another guy were bouncing around some ideas in response to your patreon/substar check in post.

i'll be posting any bugs i find in the next couple days. so make sure to stick around for those at the very least! LOL

lol I know I should. It just gets overwhelming to check a bunch of places and I didn't expect this place to get busy in between updates.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
KingmakerVN play it yesterday, i like the game but i dont expect that the event are time specific and can disappear due to me keep focusing in grinding my sword skill, except the head maid since her interaction appear during night time, would be nice to add some new room like inside the castle, where we can interact with the members without them vanishing in the court menu, also keep the head maid event, her event doesnt seems to contradict with the flow of time to me, and i certainly want to fuck all the females but i dont want to lose the virginity to her since she is the only early easy intercourse you can get and i notice the major/common members still lacking the intercourse sex yet at the moment, i hope it will be add soon.

i agree with the comment above, it need skip button to past the time for ppl that reach the max level and stuck, i am surprise its not implemented yet after several ppl mention it, even from earlier, or is it because are you planning the game to not play indefinitely after reach certain ending? because that suck if thats the case.

will character creation modification still in your list? even just changing the color of his shirt or hair color is fine, i am not fond of blue, i definitely cant wait for the sigil/heraldry or banner maybe add crown design too.

also reading one of the comment here (i dont reach that event yet) i think it would be better to change the result into a draw, than "lose gracefully" against the female swordsman, because it hurt player pride for spending all that trainings (just to be clear i mean if player have high swordman skill or maybe reach max), and i think an equal draw result is acceptable. although i disagree with his reasoning base on biology, if we are talking about swordmanship, if we talking about unarmed martial arts then i can agree, because there some female that do become famous in fencing historically and some manuscript that did show female that do weapon duel even against male in armor, even HEMA member can testify it, and weapon are generally a force equalizer after all, a skilled woman can kill just as well as skilled men if wielding weapon.

oh yeah also will you consider a gallery to show or repeat scene? i think this will be needed judging how the event are pretty close nit to trigger.
and dont worry to much regarding the art i actually think its unique.

oh yeah, also where are the war effort button locate at? i cant found it.

the game have lots of potential, like restore the right of first night to get random sex generated (it pissed peasant obviously and maybe merchant but please noble) to make harem and right to divorce/polygamy (which pissed church but probably please noble and maybe commoner/merchant) or even legalizing the "sweet home alabama" just for the sake of it even if it pissed everyone, like the true chad of pharaoh and targaryen.
The skip button should be there now.

I'd probably add different outfits for the protagonists, but I can't see myself adding much more than that since it would increase the work exponentially and it already is a full plate for one person haha.

The thing with the swordsmanship event is that once the game is close to a finished state the skills won't level up as fast without a tutor. I just make it easier right now so people can get to the dirty scenes relatively fast.

I do have a gallery in my to-do list, it's just that I haven't found a tutorial that has what I'm looking for.

The last part certainly is contemplated though.

Reactions: Bonercat
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes