3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
it's like every game from David Lynch, full of choices and if you choose wrong...reload the most recent previous file and hope you're lucky (i ragequitted bc i messed up the entire character arc of a character, and miss-clicked one important plot choice = no perfect true ending where everyone lives happily ever after i'm a bit of an OCD...so the idea of re-doing something over and over and over, pisses me off a lot)

David Lynch makes games!!!!!????

Lol I know that feeling very well, it reminds me to games like fire emblem where there's permadeath, even though sometimes I want to try hardcore runs hahaha.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Lol it sounds cool but at the same time all this talk of ragequitting makes me not want to try it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
David Lynch makes games!!!!!????

Lol I know that feeling very well, it reminds me to games like fire emblem where there's permadeath, even though sometimes I want to try hardcore runs hahaha.
Sorry, i confused him with David Cage ç_ç

i suck with names i apologize

In pathfinder and pathfinder kingmaker there is permadeath...in kingmaker you can choose if have it or not XD

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Sorry, i confused him with David Cage ç_ç

i suck with names i apologize
Lol you scared me and made me very curious. Now I'm kinda disappointed he doesn't make games. But in that case I might like it since I enjoyed Heavy rain and the android one.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Lol you scared me and made me very curious. Now I'm kinda disappointed he doesn't make games. But in that case I might like it since I enjoyed Heavy rain and the android one.
David Cage in a nutshell: fat people are evil. the end

the bad guy in heavy rain? A fat man
the abusive father in Detroit become human? an even fatter jobless man who abuse of her robot-daughter(he literally buys a child-robot only to abuse her physically and mentally)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
David Cage in a nutshell: fat people are evil. the end

the bad guy in heavy rain? A fat man
the abusive father in Detroit become human? an even fatter jobless man who abuse of her robot-daughter(he literally buys a child-robot only to abuse her physically and mentally)
Hahahaha I never thought about that. I wonder who are the antagonists of his other games and if that is also the case for those.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
my love interest was Nyrissa = the true perfect ending apparently
Kalikke/Kanerah was my love interest apparently in earlier chapters I skipped a very important round table and that doomed me.

David Cage is weird I only played Heavy Rain debating on trying the others. I know that one actress wanted to sue Sony because dude put actress in the game but never told her he would have her nude in it. lol

Since this game is a sandbox and management. I hope you dont have game breaking bugs as pathfinder. lol

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sleepy and can't be arsed to read all 7 pages of the thread, so sorry if I'm repeating; pink tea games has like 3 or 4 trainer games, at least 2 of them involving princesses.

Not sure about the art, but I do love a good trainer, so I'll put it in my list. Best of luck

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Kalikke/Kanerah was my love interest apparently in earlier chapters I skipped a very important round table and that doomed me.

David Cage is weird I only played Heavy Rain debating on trying the others. I know that one actress wanted to sue Sony because dude put actress in the game but never told her he would have her nude in it. lol

Since this game is a sandbox and management. I hope you dont have game breaking bugs as pathfinder. lol
Become human was enjoyable even AFTER I hyped it up for years because I love android stories. Not the best thing in the world but it's enjoyable.

Lel there probably are because I'm not that great at coding, but this is super simple compared to pathfinder so that shouldn't be that much of an issue.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I'm sleepy and can't be arsed to read all 7 pages of the thread, so sorry if I'm repeating; pink tea games has like 3 or 4 trainer games, at least 2 of them involving princesses.

Not sure about the art, but I do love a good trainer, so I'll put it in my list. Best of luck
Lol it's ok, I hope you slept well.

Hahaha I know, it's amateur hour over here. Maybe I'll be able to hire a real artist in the future. But glad you'll give it a try.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know what I am doing wrong but only seen witch scene, no maid, always just a few words were said and how to obain equipent, already rebuild shops at the town but no materials send?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

i watched the romance on youtube and all of them are pretty weak...like there aren't many scenes...that's why i prefer Divinity Original Sin 2...simpler mechanics, decent turn-based combat and more fluid than Pathfinder Kingmaker, and decent romances...and the ending is limited (to a degree) on a three-choice thing(like mass effect 3...but with an epilogue for every characters and locations of the game based on what you did in those places and how you did things)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I don't know what I am doing wrong but only seen witch scene, no maid, always just a few words were said and how to obain equipent, already rebuild shops at the town but no materials send?
If you play on easy mode it basically shows up where to get the scenes, but if you don't you have study Administration on the first day for the maid, and any of the animal handling skills for the friend/sister. This reminds me that I should start making some sort of pseudo walkthrough.

As for the other stuff, perhaps I didn't make it clear enough on the tutorial but you gotta set those shops to support the war effort. That's the button next to the upgrade.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I see, thx the tutorial was kinda fast, yeah in easy mode there are few places to train (all in one xD), maybe adding a bit of gold messed up the game?, is there a wait button, can't advance time if all skills maked xD

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I see, thx the tutorial was kinda fast, yeah in easy mode there are few places to train (all in one xD), maybe adding a bit of gold messed up the game?, is there a wait button, can't advance time if all skills maked xD
Lol sorry. I'll make it slower next time.

Hahaha yeah, somebody told me I added too many skills and made it overwhelming so I decided to make a mode with a handful of skills only.

Lol I wasn't expecting someone to do that so... I think some let you increase regardless, and the only other option I can think of is spending time with either the maid, or the friend/sister.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
But if you can change the skills you can probably get those characters in your court as well. I don't know if you could get the scenes if you already progressed tho...

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes