• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
new feature, Codex/Monster Cards.
monster drops monster cards that will get automatically added in your codex (located in the inventory)
to get the bonus you need to kill the boss, for Mano you get +20 Defense points.
collecting cards from the normal mobs, will give you +1% increase while for boss monster it will be depending on their level and how hard it is to kill them. for Mano its +2% increase.
its a work-in-progress, so values and what kind of bonus or what kind of monsters will be linked to the boss could change.

art wise we are getting there. it takes time since our artist have a full time job and can only give us around 1-2 days a week to draw.
nothing we can do about that, we can only wait.
but im not idle, i'm working on the game adding stuff that I can do, new monsters, new areas, new chibis, new features, fixing bugs, etc.
last week I add Kerning City Party Quest. but you will not see that until 4-5 updates, since theres other towns before that.
in our Patron we also show some previews of the Art Jelly is making, since the primary reason for the patron is the original art.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Sneak peak at an upcoming character for the new update. We have been posting a lot of Line Art since our Artists finally got some time so some of it is freely available while others are for Patrons only. We're getting "closer" to release but still no date set.

Edit:
Blog Update as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another preview of the codex.
its not final yet, but we are getting there.
here 9 boss monsters and all the mobs linked to it. all the monsters you can see in this preview are already made together with drops, but will only be available in the game when we add the zone. next is Lith Harbor and we will see Mano, the snails and pigs.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

New NPC and their art is done. We just need 2 more and we can decide on a release date. Hopefully next week we can detail more.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

New NPC and their art is done. We just need 2 more and we can decide on a release date. Hopefully next week we can detail more.
Wow, Leonore looks great. A really unique design, sexy yet tasteful. Her origin and interactions with the MC will add a lot more depth to the already intriguing story. I can't wait to see what else you guys have prepared for us! Keep up the good work!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Alright we are about to discuss the release date. Until then we updated all the stats of the game and of course showcase a new NPC Mina. Enjoy the update post!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The update is almost done! Just a few more artwork's are missing for the NPC's but everything else is done. Release date is 7/26/19 for Patrons. Public will be a few days later. Read everything else I didn't mention here!

Reactions: CursedFlame91

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The update is almost done! Just a few more artwork's are missing for the NPC's but everything else is done. Release date is 7/26/19 for Patrons. Public will be a few days later. Read everything else I didn't mention here!

"Until then see you all next week for the next blog which will go over the Maria's Animation and a certain choice that may upset some but it was for good reason."

You sure know how to leave us on a cliffhanger :D

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
"Until then see you all next week for the next blog which will go over the Maria's Animation and a certain choice that may upset some but it was for good reason."

You sure know how to leave us on a cliffhanger :D
Right? lol. It may not be that bad but we shall see.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright so the Patron release is in 6 days. In the mean time you can read the last Blog Update before release and the last one for this Update. Enjoy the info since there is a lot!

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So can you change the character customize values or is this just a placeholder until they are implemented?
1564795678329.png

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
A bit buggy.
Maria disappears randomly after finishing a quest.

Sometimes just reopening the game fixes it tho.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So can you change the character customize values or is this just a placeholder until they are implemented?
View attachment 361962
So there will be 3 Modes to the game. Right now it's in King's Fall mode which is the story mode. Here you play as a Male. Later we will do a Female route. The 2nd mode is Free Mode. Here you can design your own. The last will be a SFW mode. These will all be fleshed out with time but for now it's just the Male.

A bit buggy.
Maria disappears randomly after finishing a quest.

Sometimes just reopening the game fixes it tho.
Thanks for reporting this! We will look into it.

AOEpsilon

Sep 17, 2017
So there will be 3 Modes to the game. Right now it's in King's Fall mode which is the story mode. Here you play as a Male. Later we will do a Female route. The 2nd mode is Free Mode. Here you can design your own. The last will be a SFW mode. These will all be fleshed out with time but for now it's just the Male.

Thanks for reporting this! We will look into it.
This is in regards to a bug... be very careful about this.
I was scrolling around Southperry Port and I clicked on the sign that said Ship to Lith Harbor. For some weird reason, I lost all of my game progress and it would force me to create a new character when I logged in.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Lucy's character quest is bugged as well.
In regards that after finishing the quest, the dialogue to trigger the quest will appear once again.

Beware because accepting the quest again will effectively soft-lock the character.

Also, a rather small glitch, is that the dialogue in that quest is shifted.

What i mean is that for example, one line of Lucy's dialogue may appear below the Hero's dialogue, and after clicking the rest will appear.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about Maria disappearing. but she will enter the house and doing so disappear from outside.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes