sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Is anybody know where can i find 1 leather purse im stuck in this step of a quest the one make barbarian elixer ?

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is anybody know where can i find 1 leather purse im stuck in this step of a quest the one make barbarian elixer ?
The Pigs around Henesys drop it. If you ever find yourself with no clear direction, press L and in the search bar in the bottom left can tell you the Item. Clicking on it will tell you if you can Buy It, Find it, or if it's a Quest Reward

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there any full save??
Someone uploaded a save a page or two ago. Just put it next to the exe and you'll be good to go.

The Recollection Room is in Mushroomtown (Island Map top left corner). That's where the gallery is

Jafoo55

Mar 13, 2022
So I have a few quests that are bugged and a few others I think are as well, so I guess if possible to have the quests I have currently checked.

Especially the ring quest for kirito as I died twice and he did not appear in the domain again, there's also a weapon/item [first and second slot] in the stash on the second page of "use" that when hovered over it crashes the game and the other disappears after moving it, and lastly if possible to change the Cecily and ox route to the marriage one.
Sorry for the big request and thanks in advance.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
did u use cheatengine or similar to altere the equipments?
how old is the save? a few updates I think theres some changes in items, that could mess things.
for the other stuff, better let Haseo check it out.

Jafoo55

Mar 13, 2022
yeah I haven't used a cheat engine or anything similar, the items have been there a for a bit and I've never took issue until now where it now crashes the game, regarding the save I want to say I started playing just before the war quests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I have a few quests that are bugged and a few others I think are as well, so I guess if possible to have the quests I have currently checked.

Especially the ring quest for kirito as I died twice and he did not appear in the domain again, there's also a weapon/item [first and second slot] in the stash on the second page of "use" that when hovered over it crashes the game and the other disappears after moving it, and lastly if possible to change the Cecily and ox route to the marriage one.
Sorry for the big request and thanks in advance.

Kirito will be waiting for you in the Domain Again.

As for the Quest Tracker issues, I will need more information as to what is bugged or not.

For Oz, it's not possible to switch her over to Marriage Route. You've already maxed out the Maid Route and I can't change the Affection and triggers without basically destroying everything in the current save Variable wise.

Jafoo55

Mar 13, 2022
The quests I'm talking about are, "the sleeping woman' as I cant progress the quest, "The power couple" cant finish the quest as it went past a step and now I cant complete it , "The woman for him" cant talk to her in mushroom town "Wing the fairy boy" clicked on the "not right now" option and cant do the quest now and "janes love life" cant do part 2 of the quest

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The quests I'm talking about are, "the sleeping woman' as I cant progress the quest, "The power couple" cant finish the quest as it went past a step and now I cant complete it , "The woman for him" cant talk to her in mushroom town "Wing the fairy boy" clicked on the "not right now" option and cant do the quest now and "janes love life" cant do part 2 of the quest
These quests wouldn't be opposite Route Choices for you, would they?

Like Jane's Love Life. Are you on her Corruption Route?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Jafoo55
just checked your save. and as u say its messed up. u have items in the wrong section. like a weapon in "use" slot inside the stash.
remember that if u used the old maple reward tool it could mess with your save.
what u can do is just skip those items. avoid them.
I will add a "check" next update that will remove any item in the wrong section.

joe32443

Jul 12, 2018
I didnt invite thunder to adryn and now cant get the movement engine for the doll from him, is there an alternative? i filled the log so i cant check if there are any notes for the player

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I didnt invite thunder to adryn and now cant get the movement engine for the doll from him, is there an alternative? i filled the log so i cant check if there are any notes for the player
I could maybe add an alternative but you do need The Blacksmiths as an alternative. Did you say No to them joining or just haven't gotten the option yet?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
when Ayan asked if they should join i said no,
Yeah the Blacksmiths are required as a system for it. I can probably add an alternative if you said no but it'll be released next month. Already started on the next update and that will complicate things if I put out a bug fix.

What I can do is you can send me your save and I can restart the Blacksmith Quest so you can say Yes

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes