darlic

Feb 27, 2017
1. Head to The Domain (Use The Professors Glasses in the Inventory) and check the areas to make sure you are not missing a quest there

2. Head to Kerning City and see if you have an event Auto Load

3. If those don't work, send your save and I'll take a look
I had some leftover dialogue there, but it didn't help. Visiting Kerning isn't helping either. I'm attaching the save, thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I had some leftover dialogue there, but it didn't help. Visiting Kerning isn't helping either. I'm attaching the save, thanks
So you are missing a few quests. Head to the Domain by using the Glasses or by pressing 6 on your Hotbar.

After that, head left until you find Kirito. Speak with him and following the scenes that follow. At the end you will be taken to
Kerning City and everything will activate.

Anna and Asuna have the Watersports at Utah's Farm House. Once you find The Doll, come back and it'll be ready for you

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
check audio. it need to be enabled.
move game folder to another location, like c:\mygames\
check AV could be something got deleted.

99% its your AV deleting \data\ui_scr.dat
next updateit will be integrated into maple.exe so hopefully it will fix this.

Last edited:

KurenX05

Mar 9, 2022
check audio. it need to be enabled.
move game folder to another location, like c:\mygames\
check AV could be something got deleted.

99% its your AV deleting \data\ui_scr.dat
next updateit will be integrated into maple.exe so hopefully it will fix this.
that wasn't the issue but i don't mind waiting till next update. Thanks for the support though 1675885549636.png

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Usuar2000
u should avoid iron boar until u are strong enough. check bestiary and compare your level and iron boar.
when your level is equal or close to iron boar level u should be ready to confront it.
until than, do something else, take quests, levelup and get stronger. in henesys u find a NPC that gives u many kill-missions to help you levelup. or follow the main-story and get stronger by getting more skills.

Jun 28, 2019
Hey so update I did the corrupted thorns quest, and eventually left the domain. But for some reason I can't attack anything anymore. What Should i Do?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey so update I did the corrupted thorns quest, and eventually left the domain. But for some reason I can't attack anything anymore. What Should i Do?
Check your Inventory. Did you remove anything from your equipment?

Also you can do a quick restart. Just close the game and open it again. It could be a setting in your computer interfering or soft locking a trigger

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
place your save.sav here
after that quit the game and start again.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
fendyfendy
yeah. theres a problem with ui_scr.dat that is getting deleted. also, I noticed that its not always it get deleting immediately instead its locked for a bit before the AV is moving it to quarantine. I just downloaded in one of my computers W7 that has microsoft security essentials and when I run maple.exe I get error'5', I enter data\ and I see ui_scr.dat still there. I go back try again and I get another error'5', now when I enter data\ ui_scr.dat is not there anymore.
I enter setting in MSE, and I mark ui_scr.dat as "allow" and also "restore" it. now when I run maple.exe it works without issues.

as I mentioned before, next update we will not use ui_scr.dat anymore. it will be integrated with maple.exe. doing so, AV will not complain (strange right, if ui_scr where dangerous how can it be safe when integrated with maple.exe?)
still maple.exe is not welcome by a few AV, check here:

those AV are always complaining. no idea how to prevent it. but as u see all other (better) AV don't find anything.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
On mille and domain saga rn. Im at the orchard and if im correct i have 3 of the lone apples. Does anyone know where the last one is?
If you don't find them in the orchard, head to the Forest Map right before Amherst and enter the Statue map.

fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
When unpacking the game make sure your antivirus isn't deleting ui.scr.dat. You can check if you have it in data folder

If it is, add the folder as safe and try unpacking the game again. It's very safe and the AV isn't liking how we allow your computer to take screenshots
i DONT USE ANTI VIRUS........

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes