Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
so are job books and tiers for later? im current returned from domain and i still only have the warrior thing that decreases my strength which seems like nothing but a negative. still have no job or whatever.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
fixing that should probably be looked into, its frustrating, ill buy like 100 of those potions and use that. but i meant i cant become an archer without the sheep. but yea pacification seems like the way to go then, thank you.

im not just crapping on the game i love the story and mechanics and from glancing at the map the game looks down right massive. h scenes are delightful and the humor has made me laugh on several accounts. i also like the unique artstyle!

but the gameplay seems shakey in some areas, like areas where all the enemies instantly tag team you. greatly annoying! loving the the game all things considered.
This is actually my next big project for the game. I'm opening up a seperate island so that the early game has way more chances for EXP, Rewards, etc. If you grow tired of Henesys, there will be a new area to help power you up so you can return to Henesys with confidence.

so are job books and tiers for later? im current returned from domain and i still only have the warrior thing that decreases my strength which seems like nothing but a negative. still have no job or whatever.
Yeah. The first book is unlocked after the Henesys Chapter ends by speaking with Raul in the Domain. 2nd will unlock after you get back from Perion.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
This is actually my next big project for the game. I'm opening up a seperate island so that the early game has way more chances for EXP, Rewards, etc. If you grow tired of Henesys, there will be a new area to help power you up so you can return to Henesys with confidence.

Yeah. The first book is unlocked after the Henesys Chapter ends by speaking with Raul in the Domain. 2nd will unlock after you get back from Perion.
so what im gathering is i shouldnt have sold that fucking bow XD. god damn it, oh well i still have a good crossbow.

• Haha
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Aug 5, 2017
in season 1:
- u can choose a job-book, that will allow u to equip that job equipment/weapons
- tier 2 will give u another skill that is based on the first job u took, this will increase stats to work with that "job" equip/weapons

and thats it. so, if theres nothing more, the best job is mage, since it gives u +INT that u can benefit from. but warrior can also be good, since it gives u +STR (u can reset and remove all STR points, since u get it now from the skill) and +DEX that gives u melee-accuracy (that is good when u are not using magic attack-skills)

in season 2:
- tier 3, will now give u a job-attack-skill. that will be based on job-stats (+) bonus darkness.
that means, even if you play thief and your INT is "lower" compared to a mage (since they get +INT from skills) it will even out by the skill formula as it will take account to that. (in the end, LUK 180 + 20 INT should be as powerful as LUK 20 + 180 INT)
I will try to make it as balanced as possible. so it will not handicap u choosing a non-mage job.
but for season 1 its like that.

also, a job that is "harder" to play, will of course give u a reward later in the game.
so in tier 4 (last skills) should boost those job in favor as well. I mean, why struggle up to level 100+ with a job that is weaker if at tier 3/4 it will not give u any good skills?
May i please get the patron box and the forbidden card codes??

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Gooblygoop
next update it will be integrated with maple.exe
I did a scan yesterday and it should be better now.

this explain how bad AV works. they do lots of false-positive.
for now, u will need to deal with it, or wait until next update.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I get to Kerning City Square and what questline is "Expansive City" part of.
Kerning City Square hasn't been added yet but it'll open up in the coming updates this year. Expansive City is the final Story Questline for this game as of 2023. You unlock it after The Mirror has been defeated (The Clash) and you are about to enter the 1 Month TimeSkip.

Does anyone have a walkthrough this stuff? Im stuck at lith harbor with nothing else to do, and i don't know how to get to henesys
There is an in game guide in the game. Press Q to bring up the Quest Tracker. If you are in Lith Harber you are probably missing:

1. Finding Leonore: Check the house in the top left corner
2. Head into Natasha's Shop to find Leonore before leaving
3. Speak tp Goldstein and learn about all the towns on Victoria

Jun 28, 2019
While the quest tracker and log are helpful in term of reminding you what to do, it isn't helpful when it comes to specifics. Like i get the secrets like the tinkerer, but something like the beacons of darkness can get on my nerves

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
While the quest tracker and log are helpful in term of reminding you what to do, it isn't helpful when it comes to specifics. Like i get the secrets like the tinkerer, but something like the beacons of darkness can get on my nerves
I can see that but I do want players to search around. Plus when the story of a Beacon is opened, I kind of want the player to know why I put it there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Heh Window sus trojan of .exe file but the way this game is built i suppose it might trigger something.
Yeah, baka explained it if you scroll up/look back a page. We're hoping the feedback we got this time, can help us have a better launch next update

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hey thanks man, I'm looking for the mail box but I can't find anywhere in the home base (is it located in Utah's pig farm, by the way? I'm not sure)

Did you already read the mysterious mail, by any chance?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey thanks man, I'm looking for the mail box but I can't find anywhere in the home base (is it located in Utah's pig farm, by the way? I'm not sure)

Did you already read the mysterious mail, by any chance?
The mailbox is located only in Utah's Farm and Lith Harbor for now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The mailbox is located only in Utah's Farm and Lith Harbor for now.
I found it in Lith Harbord (can't see it anywhere at the farm), but it says there are no mailn to read.

Edit: I noticed that I have the watersports quest already enabled (1st step complete), now I think I should go talk to Asuna at the home base, but there are no options available. Kerning city is already unlocked and explorable

Edit: I think I got it. I'm missing "The expansive city" quest but I have no idea how to start it. The mirror has been defeated already. Any help? I can't find it either in the complete quest list nor in the available and in progress lists

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I found it in Lith Harbord (can't see it anywhere at the farm), but it says there are no mailn to read.

Edit: I noticed that I have the watersports quest already enabled (1st step complete), now I think I should go talk to Asuna at the home base, but there are no options available. Kerning city is already unlocked and explorable

Edit: I think I got it. I'm missing "The expansive city" quest but I have no idea how to start it. The mirror has been defeated already. Any help? I can't find it either in the complete quest list nor in the available and in progress lists
1. Head to The Domain (Use The Professors Glasses in the Inventory) and check the areas to make sure you are not missing a quest there

2. Head to Kerning City and see if you have an event Auto Load

3. If those don't work, send your save and I'll take a look

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes