DrDream

Apr 18, 2022
I'm suck on the Foxxy quest, for part 9 I went in and out of a few shops for a few mins but I don't get stolen from. When I go to the room in the home base, nothing happens

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I let "Haseo" answer most of u, as Im just the tech guy.
but as far as I know, u don't need to pick love/corr to advance the main-story. at least not for side-characters.
the main female characters maybe? better let Haseo answer that.

the story skip, should not skip anything sexual, at least not the branches love/corr. maybe some minor stuff that happens in the main-story, that maybe will be skipped.

the recollection should show most of the sexual events. I think the prostitution scenes will not be there but everything else should be there. if not, ask Haseo to take a look at your save if something is not right.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Im just the tech guy.
can you clear one moment please, i have the "mp boost" passive that gives 300% mp at level 10, and i have the "book of the mage" passive that is supposed to give 300% mp too, they do not work together?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
book of the mage will allow u to use magician equipments.
soul of the mage will give u +INT/+LUK depending on your level. I think u can see the amount if u check the skill.
that has nothing to do with MP. MP boost will increase your mana(MP) while the mage books are for equipment and ability points (INT/LUK).

Reactions: botaniq_1

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello again! I've run into another issue (hopefully this time it can be solved for good).

Remember when you manually enabled The Reunion quest on my file? Well turns out I had already completed it beforehand, so for some reason now the quest is repeatable. I speak to my mother "for the first time", then she sends me back home. When I go to the orchard again, there she is again! Once again we meet and she sends me back home, etc. etc.

Now the problem is, I've gotten to the part where the main quest requires me to have a picnic with her in the orchard (I assume it's this place), but The Reunion seems to take priority over this quest, which means I can't progress at all. This happened shortly after completing the Perion events.

Heres the save file as usual, thank you for the trouble!
So this is also not bugged, you are in the wrong map. Head to Middle of the Forest I and click on the door. Head there.
The Lily scene in the other place with the Statue is a bug but it'll be corrected soon.

why does the recollection room feel so...undone? not only is it missing 50% of the scenes but oz and rain dont even seem to be there. i like that we can review scenes but when its so limited and picky choosy it kinda feels pointless. also any clue how to start the heroes most loyal follower? tells me to obtain 25 apples and i have a good 50 of both red and green.

the games fantastic though, great scenes unique art. and the size is staggering, victoria and maple island are such tiny parts of the game from the looks of it.
Rain only has one scene for the Room amd Sugar Babies don't have Recollection Room since:

A. You can repeat most scenes through the NPC
B. It's not wise to flood a Recollection Room entry with an NPC that has 20+ variations for a sex scene

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
do i have to do the love/corruption quests to move the main quest? I am stuck at the moment where you have to build a home base
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haseo can you help please, i can't move forward
i played for so long for now, and still can't chose a job this is really frustrating, and the main quest does not work, i have zero avialable quests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
When you story skip, will you missed the bonus scenes?
Yes and No. I remove Bonus Scenes 2 Skips after the Chapter in question gets their Bonus Scenes. Ellinia for example will have the Bonus Scenes cleared if you use Kerning Skip. Right now Perion and Kerning will load all the Bonus Scenes at once since Sleepywood hasn't been added yet.

do i have to do the love/corruption quests to move the main quest? I am stuck at the moment where you have to build a home base
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yes. You need to get Camila's Routes opened before you can move forward with unlocking Home Base. You begin Camila simply by starting Maya's content.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
haseo can you help please, i can't move forward
i played for so long for now, and still can't chose a job this is really frustrating, and the main quest does not work, i have zero avialable quests
Send your save.sav and I can see where you are and what you are missing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm suck on the Foxxy quest, for part 9 I went in and out of a few shops for a few mins but I don't get stolen from. When I go to the room in the home base, nothing happens
I triggered it for you. It was RNG but we'll see why it was acting up. You can head to your room at Home Base now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So you were supposed to clear The Jump Quest. I'll make a note of it so the game pushes you towards it better. I cleared it so you can proceed.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
So you were supposed to clear The Jump Quest. I'll make a note of it so the game pushes you towards it better. I cleared it so you can proceed.
it was really fast thank you a lot for help!
I cleared the jump quest too but i think the first time i entered it i failed and went away doing other quests (i got to the teleport clay and it teleported me to the previous location i think it means it was cleared)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
On another note were trying to test why the questline failed to load and we saw some odd things happening. Are you by chance using a cheat engine, autoclicker, or used any of the Skips?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
On another note were trying to test why the questline failed to load and we saw some odd things happening. Are you by chance using a cheat engine, autoclicker, or used any of the Skips?
no i never used any of this. By the way i think the problem is that i did not actually finished the jump quest (but the quest list said i finished it). I thought that if you are teleported to the previous map means you finished it, but now i once again had to do the jump quest and there was a woman at the end of it and i had to talk to her

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
is there a sum up anywhere about the love and corruption routes? How exactly they will affect the story. Is there an option to start several love routes simultaneously? Because it would seem strange if there is
It is so hard to make a choice in this game since there is no way to save a game o_O

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there a sum up anywhere about the love and corruption routes? How exactly they will affect the story. Is there an option to start several love routes simultaneously? Because it would seem strange if there is
It is so hard to make a choice in this game since there is no way to save a game o_O
The Recollection Room Board gives you every single NPC with Routes and gives you a run down of everyone entirely.

The only ones not in right now are Jane Dark and Irena

But no, you can only do one Route per playthrough BUT we do offer Skips and Relationship Stamps in Mushroomtown. They basically skip all the intro work and Story content so you can ONLY focus on the Route you aren't currently on. Takes 5 minutes. Plus you can transfer all your items, gear, etc by using The Stash. The Stash is universal for your entire save so any character can use it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So the variables in your save didn't trigger but the quests did. Are you by chance using a cheat engine, autoclicker, or anything 3rd party? We're not blaming you or anything, just wondering how the variables got skipped over but you saw the quests they were associated with.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes