botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
hey guys i only started to play this game, acquired a skill "the knights channel", maxed it out and now i can not deal damage with the sword at all. Any chance i can get a magic weapon of some sort or i should start a new game?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey guys i only started to play this game, acquired a skill "the knights channel", maxed it out and now i can not deal damage with the sword at all. Any chance i can get a magic weapon of some sort or i should start a new game?
Start a new game. You don't get your first Cane until close to leaving the island

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The game just crashes and closes after this dialogue (It also happened to me in the patreon's build from the last week). It has happended to me 3 or 4 times using diferent profiles with the story skip badge and the relationships stamp with both characters in the corruption route, and in two runs the game didn't crashed and continued normaly but the event after the shopping trip didn't appear. I don't care about the save because is just a secondary one but I thought I should report it to you.

screenshot.2023.02.03.19.36.43.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The game just crashes and closes after this dialogue (It also happened to me in the patreon's build from the last week). It has happended to me 3 or 4 times using diferent profiles with the story skip badge and the relationships stamp with both characters in the corruption route, and in two runs the game didn't crashed and continued normaly but the event after the shopping trip didn't appear. I don't care about the save because is just a secondary one but I thought I should report it to you.

View attachment 2363515
Download this and unpack it in Data and replace your own ui story. This will fix the crash. Thank you!

Reactions: Champinon

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm I may have bricked my save. People are telling me to use the teddy bear to access Domain Alpha, but I don't have it. At some point I got warped to a beach-like place with Magnus and one other NPC. I decided to talk to the other NPC first, which warped me back to some other place I don't remember.

I'm guessing I was supposed to talk to Magnus there? I don't think I have access to that place anymore.
Send me your save and I can take a look. There isn't anything I can't fix for you

Aug 28, 2022
Ok so I think I've progressed as far as I could into the main storyline. There's one Main quest left on "Available", and it requires me to speak to Magnus on Domain Alpha, which I can't since I don't have the teddy bear.

The next main quest for ellinia would appear to be "The Hero Who Saved Ellinia", which requires "The Domain of Healing" as a prerequisite. I have no idea what this last quest is, as it doesn't show up either in Not available or Completed. Ergo, I'm at a standstill and I'd really appreciate some help.

I should mention by the way that there's a bug regarding the mother's love/corruption routes. You can trigger those events way earlier than the main quests associated with her. But nothing gamebreaking, you can still complete all of the quests after that.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 285138

Overview:
In King's Fall, you are the Chosen One, called by an unknown figure to journey through a world and kill a King who has been chosen to meet his end.
Along the way, you meet hundreds of normal, zany, sexy, and plain ol' bat-shit insane individuals as they help you (sometimes in more ways than one) in your travels.
You will pick up loot and job classes and evolve your abilities until you are the force of destruction you were chosen to be.
Kings Fall will be a game where every single NPC will have importance in the world, along with their own quests and art.
Be the Force, be the Chosen One!​

Thread Update: 2023-02-03
Release Date: 2023-02-03
Developer/Publisher: Bastard Games & Entertainment - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.5.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NTR:
I used the GoFile DL and got some random files, but no game file.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Bobber Tail
most likely your antivirus deleted the executable. check your AV and see if theres anything in quarantine.
and check data\ folder if ui_scr.dat is there or not. could be deleted as well.

I uploaded both files, if u need them

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Bro please ffs lower the combat time required to pass zones, no one wants to stay 2 and a half minutes clicking mobs just to advance ONE zone.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the time is calculated between the player stats and the mob stats.
will look into it if I can update the formula a bit.
also remember that once unlocked u can freely move to that place easily with the world-map.
I need to consider all aspect of the game, u dont need to "walk" map by map, instead I require the player to "own" the map
more time a map require it means your level is not good enough to own the map yet. so the time is increased.
but as I wrote I can look again if I can change something.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok so I think I've progressed as far as I could into the main storyline. There's one Main quest left on "Available", and it requires me to speak to Magnus on Domain Alpha, which I can't since I don't have the teddy bear.

The next main quest for ellinia would appear to be "The Hero Who Saved Ellinia", which requires "The Domain of Healing" as a prerequisite. I have no idea what this last quest is, as it doesn't show up either in Not available or Completed. Ergo, I'm at a standstill and I'd really appreciate some help.

I should mention by the way that there's a bug regarding the mother's love/corruption routes. You can trigger those events way earlier than the main quests associated with her. But nothing gamebreaking, you can still complete all of the quests after that.
Hello, sorry for the delay.

So the game bugged out and didn't unlock one particular quest. It's now open for you so just speak to The Familair Woman and everything will move as it should.

I would ignore Magnus in Domain Sigma since you can sequence break the game. I'll tighten things so that cannot happen.

Reactions: John Salchichon

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
HarpyLover
so, I updated the timer.
the new formula is simpler. it will just check all monsters and compare to player level.
if theres 10 monsters on the map and player is same or above their level u will wait: 10 seconds.
if theres 10 monsters on the map and player is 5 level below their level u will wait: 50 seconds (5x10=50)
if theres 10 monsters + 1 boss level 30 and player is same/above their level u will wait: 40 seconds (10+30)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
scroll-speed?
the scroll-options is for using the scroll-items to enhance equipments.
only patrons can use the other 2 modes, that are "kind-of" cheating. the default is actually how its supposed to be to enjoy the game fully.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes