HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In this update, anti-cheat was added to the game or what?
Only when the game is open. Had a few people send saves and they were messing around with relationships values and breaking the game. The option for other ways still exists

thetruemagicman

Sep 23, 2017
I am on the mission to speak to raul and then choose another class/soul to use in the main story, but I have chosen the secondary class, but still have the mission. I also still have the mission to get the base at the farm when i already have the base. I am not sure if something messed up and my game is stuck, but I don't know if I can progress at this point.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am on the mission to speak to raul and then choose another class/soul to use in the main story, but I have chosen the secondary class, but still have the mission. I also still have the mission to get the base at the farm when i already have the base. I am not sure if something messed up and my game is stuck, but I don't know if I can progress at this point.
The Book Shop remains open no matter what but I think I can switch it so once you decide on a Book, it closes.

And The Home Base is there to remind you how to proceed in the off chance you approached the storyline differently. Did you use Skips by chance?

If not, you might be missing talking either with

Asuna in An Empty Town
The Chief of Henesys in his Home (Make sure you have also found The Eyes that are in the attic)
Or Kirito in the house at Henesys

Oct 6, 2018
Im thinking about starting this game but what I really want is start the game when its fully finished, so I just want to ask if I should wait for full release or should I just start now? and if I do start now will I be able to carry my save to the new updated versions? thanks for the answers

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think around 1 year before we done with season 1. and season 2 will take a couple of years to finish.
we are fixing and adjusting the game all the time, but we are trying to always keep your save as best possible.
if bugs/errors Haseo can fix most issues, so u dont need to worry about that.
so yes, u can carry your save. the game is "linear" for season 1, but sometimes we are content in early stages, this to make it more fun to play in early stages. but most of the time u can go back and do those side-content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

thetruemagicman

Sep 23, 2017
Raul is no longer showing up in the domain, Asuna only has the repeatable quest, Kirito is no longer in the house as i have got to the point where he jumps out the window, and the mayor just has the gray text when i talk as i have completed the eye things already. I didn't use any of the skips although I may have done some things in wierd orders as some of my quest have had wierd sections in the middle not shown as completed

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Raul is no longer showing up in the domain, Asuna only has the repeatable quest, Kirito is no longer in the house as i have got to the point where he jumps out the window, and the mayor just has the gray text when i talk as i have completed the eye things already. I didn't use any of the skips although I may have done some things in wierd orders as some of my quest have had wierd sections in the middle not shown as completed
Did you already find The Eyes in The Chief's House?

If you have, send your save.sav and I can check where you are

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes