myclon12

Jan 22, 2020
theres a bit of cheating already. u can change experience, drop and meso rates. low, mid, high.
at high, you gain x10 more experience when killing a monster.
theres a scroll cheat, u can use the default, where u have x amount o attempts, or fail-safe, meaning, it will only use the slot when successful and the last one unlimited, u can keep scrolling as much u want.
spawn rates, slow, medium, fast. that will make monster reappear faster if u are farming.
we are also adding potions to make the monster friendly (they will not initiate attacking u) that u can get from a npc/quest.
why meso rate cannot change to medium or high when i want to change meso rate

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that I wrote Nov 20, 2020
we decided to lock it for patron only. this after we found out that people are getting rich very easy.
so, u dont need to change meso rates to be successful in this game.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone has idea on how to get past this? I am kinda stuck at this quest. NPCs dont have any interaction except for Pan (Trade). It says head to pan's shop but I am already at his shop and I dont see any interaction to be done or am I doing something wrong or is it bug?
1670475811126.png
1670475944158.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Btw, I found one glitch that leads to infinite amount of exp in one of the athena's dialogue "A bowman no more". The dialogue seems to get repeated every time once you click on it again and again and it gives you 2200 exp each time.
Send your save.sav and I can check

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks a lot for fixing it but was it really a bug or something else I missed? And thanks for the fast response,sir ! Really appreciate it. :)
No it's very weird thing that happens usually when people use autoclickers and how our engine reacts to it. It's a very easy fix so it's not the biggest issue and it happens rarely per player

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
No it's very weird thing that happens usually when people use autoclickers and how our engine reacts to it. It's a very easy fix so it's not the biggest issue and it happens rarely per player
Oh, I see I remembered turning it on in the game's settings once to see what it does but by the time I reached the leonare's quest and that bowman quest it was already turned off. I only set it on once in lith harbor for a few mins I didnt know it would lead to that outcome and thank you once again for fixing it. :)

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i need help for my error save.sav
there say
run time error '9':
Subscript out of range
It says your save is Corrupted. Can I ask what you were doing before it crashed?

Try uploading all three Save Files. We'll scan each one and see if we can salvage your progress

Mtwsz

Dec 2, 2020
I have still problem with renka. I do like to see her story but I can't. Isn't there a way to increase her spawning rate as high as possible because I only get dragong or golden egg. Or could somone make some saves for every stage of her quest where you have to fight her, because I'm hopeless and can't normaly do her quest like I would like to.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have still problem with renka. I do like to see her story but I can't. Isn't there a way to increase her spawning rate as high as possible because I only get dragong or golden egg. Or could somone make some saves for every stage of her quest where you have to fight her, because I'm hopeless and can't normaly do her quest like I would like to.
We'll look into Renka's appear rate for the next update. For now, I set her to the level for her next pop at the beach

Reactions: Mtwsz

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I looked into the save as well. her level is 33 and at that level u find her in
White Wave Harbor, Low Tide Sea or High Tide Sea

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes