Korvus

Jun 10, 2017
Question, how do you progress from the east entrance to shroomtown. I keep getting killed by the snails and they attack me seemingly at random so long as they are visible on the screen; and after progression to the second part of it (where you have the mine like structure) there's no exit to see.

Also my character doesn't collect coins from frog deaths, unless thats not the currency being used at the start 'trader' on the computer.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Question, how do you progress from the east entrance to shroomtown. I keep getting killed by the snails and they attack me seemingly at random so long as they are visible on the screen; and after progression to the second part of it (where you have the mine like structure) there's no exit to see.

Also my character doesn't collect coins from frog deaths, unless thats not the currency being used at the start 'trader' on the computer.
Make sure you have armor and a sword. Roger and Sam in the previous areas have what you need.

To progress, the portal to leave and head further in is in the top right corner of the map. Do remember you can move the camera up and down.

And any Monster Drops are collected Automatically. The Coins you can use on Fred are dropped by Bosses later in the game. The main currancy is called Meso and basically everything in the game gives it to you

Reactions: Korvus

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone???

says released 5 days ago
Anyone is free to leak it but I always recommend waiting for the Public since:

A. Less Bugs
B. More content

Public is out Friday and it's looking to add another 3 sex scenes and an hour of content.

Reactions: Champinon

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public is out!

Changelog for King's Fall 0.2.5.12 Irena The Emerald Fist Sugar Baby

Overrides:
If you cannot start The Kerning City Epilogue, head to Ms Recollection in the Recollection Room, and activate the Kerning City Override. Only those that have completed the Clash can access it so there is no risk of damaging the save.
For the Valerie and Rixxa update, speak with Ms Recollection and make sure to activate the new switches. They're needed for numerous quests down the line

Those with issues surround Audish missions or the 4th Beacon of Darkness, speak with Ms Recollection to clear those issues up with a new override.

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Added 7+ new NPC (5 NPC's are Exchange Shop NPC's)
-Added 2.5 Hours of content
-Frederick Shop has been updated with numerous new items
-Added Forbidden Card Content to Quest Tracker
-Added 2 more Beacons of Darkness

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added 2 new NPC (Irena the Sugar Baby and Jane Dark)
-Remade 2 Events for older sex scenes (Asuna Anal Licking and Lady Syl Dildo) Check Recollection room to see new art if on previous saves
-Remade 2 Character Arts (Danika and Headmistress Ivana)
-Added 3 new character art. Irena, Tienk (Gender Bender), and Ifia The Ghost Queen (Tienk and Ifia will be getting content in future updates)
-Added 9 Sex Events
-Added 32+ quests to Irena The Sugar Baby
-Added 22+ quest for Jane Dark
-Added New Sex Menu for Irena The Sugar Baby
-Continued Wing's and Winn's Routes.
-Continued the Lesbian Storyline. Orchid and Mina join in on the fun
-Added New OrchidxMina storyline to the game
-Added extra scenes for Lyn the Fairy for Wing and Winn's Route
-Added artwork to Queen Ifia in The Domain
-Added artwork to Tienk gender bender in Lith Harbor (Specific scenes)

New Content: Gameplay

-Added Ore Veins and Reactors to Perion and Ellinia Forest
Reward items and crafting supplies when interacted with. Will respawn after a set amount of time
-Added 12+ Items to Frederick's Shop in Mushroomtown for Old and Silver Coins
-Added 4+ Scrolls that prevent Item or Negative Effects from being applied to an item
-Added Potion of Assissted Passing: Kills the player and adds to the Death Count. Helps in activating Death Scenes
-Added Refinery to the game. This replaces most of the old Crafting like with The Blacksmiths
-Added 12 Exchange Shops. Exchange over abundant monster materials for rewards, EXP, or Meso
Shops are in every major city (Except Lith Harbor) and have Bubbles to dictate they have an Exchange Shop

QOL fixes:

-Added Stash Stacking as an option. You can toggle this off and on but now every item in the stash will stack
-Item Marking expanded: You can now CLick on Beastiary and Library Items to INCREASE or DECREASE the chance of a drop. This is done with Right Click and Middle/Wheel-Click
-Expanded Beastiary. Will now show you all maps a certain monster will spawn in. Can teleport to that Map directly from Beastiary
-Added buttons to Right-Click, Middle-Click, and Left-Click in Library and Beastiary
-Added Patreon Supporter List to Perion Maple Room. Higher Supports can see their names in a specific room once you unlock Perion

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck in Dens with Kirito if not on Asuna Route
-Fixed Beacons of Darkness not showing up correctly
-Fixed Audish Missions in Nautilus not showing Mission Screen and ending suddenly
-Fixed issues with Athena's Lovers Route and the battle with Faust
-Fixed a certain Rixxa Scene that ended abruptly
-Fixed Quest Tracker for the Henesys Eyes of Libratas entry. You cannot proceed in the Tracker until finding the Eyes within the Chiefs home
-Fixed awkward unlocks between Card Sets and Forbidden Card Scenes

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
anyone else having a problem with the main character not appearing? there isn't a sprite of him when I start a game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is the game that hard or i dont know how to play, it takes a lot of time to lvl up?
Press K on your keyboard and adjust the exp to max if it's too slow for you.

Once you arrive at Southperry (Last city on Maple Island) there are a few quests to take in order to level up very quickly

Reactions: bobthe slayer

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
how much femdom is in this game? is it like just defeat scenes by enemies or do any other npc make you their sub type femdom???? asking for a friend XD

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how much femdom is in this game? is it like just defeat scenes by enemies or do any other npc make you their sub type femdom???? asking for a friend XD
There are two characters with Femdom being their complete character

Luna:
On both Routes, Luna is very much trying to either dominate the Hero or the women in his Harem. She wants to be his Harem Queen so she uses underhanded tactics in order to get her way.

Lyn:
On Wing's Femboy Route, Lyn is his former girlfriend and she helps the MC to Corrupt Wing further. She hand washes him, puts make up on him, makes him wear cute clothing, and also demeans him around the MC.

More femdom will come later but for right now, two characters have most of their content revolved around Dominating Men and Women

Reactions: ItzSpc

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
this game probably would be better as a side scroller instead of point and shoot but i will just use auto clicker for monster areas

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes