MR.BDW

Apr 1, 2019
I can't finish the quest "The Revion"part 6~7,after i overhear the winged man and orchid to learn about their mission,Ihave nothing to do

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't finish the quest "The Revion"part 6~7,after i overhear the winged man and orchid to learn about their mission,Ihave nothing to do
Send your save.sav and I'll check. I think you have to use the Bear to leave though.

frozeit

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a fix for apple orchard domain quest? i got zipped into the domain and was never given the professors glasses

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a fix for apple orchard domain quest? i got zipped into the domain and was never given the professors glasses
You get the Glasses when you leave. If you don't get any by the end of speaking with Raul in the tent, send your save and I can manually add them in

frozeit

Jan 12, 2020
You get the Glasses when you leave. If you don't get any by the end of speaking with Raul in the tent, send your save and I can manually add them in
my use inventory was probably full? right now there is only the ghost queen and training post npc with just a few portals and no option for a world map.

MR.BDW

Apr 1, 2019
I don't know how to do after the quest 【taeha the linguist】,after I speak wich taeha and gather evidence,I have nothing to do again。

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I don't know how to do after the quest 【taeha the linguist】,after I speak wich taeha and gather evidence,I have nothing to do again。
You have to head into the Swamps. Head to Kerning and find the large sewer hole. Click that to enter the Swamp

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
Hello, can I get some help with my file, I have been experiencing a couple of bugs throughout my playthrough and have finally hit a bug that stopped me from progressing.

The first bug I experienced was with Audish outside the nautilus, After receiving his quests I did everything required but the quest prompts wouldn't show up anymore for me to complete them. I still receive notifications about getting the required items for the quest but the prompt to submit them wouldn't show up.

The second bug I experienced was with Cecily's maid quest in the quest tracker. It's nothing serious, it's just that the quest tracker still considers Cecily's maid quest unfinished despite reaching the end. There is a single part that is still grey which is why I think it's not considered done yet. It's not game-breaking but It's annoying to see it cluttering my active quests.

The third bug is something I'm not too sure about. it's about Renka and her finally telling the MC about her path. After talking to her at the library, it said that I could find her at Henesy, and I don't know if I am just missing something but I thought she would show up in Henesy after the MC got back from his injury.

The last bug is the bug that is stopping me from progressing through the story. It's about meeting the leaders of Ellinia. After talking to the headmistress of the Fairy Academy, I was told to go to the dorms which I did. After entering the dorms a dialogue started with the MC talking to the Guest about his upcoming meeting with the leaders. I accidentally pressed the quit button at the right corner of the screen in the middle of the dialogue. After re-opening the game, I found myself in the dorm. I tried going out and coming back to the dorm to restart the dialogue but there is no response. My log tells me that I already spoke with the headmistress and checking the quest tracker, it just told me to speak to Phillius. I don't know if his sprite was supposed to show up in the dorms or if I had to go somewhere, I tried finding him but that was a dead end. Now I don't know what to do.

Here's my save file.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, can I get some help with my file, I have been experiencing a couple of bugs throughout my playthrough and have finally hit a bug that stopped me from progressing.

The first bug I experienced was with Audish outside the nautilus, After receiving his quests I did everything required but the quest prompts wouldn't show up anymore for me to complete them. I still receive notifications about getting the required items for the quest but the prompt to submit them wouldn't show up.

The second bug I experienced was with Cecily's maid quest in the quest tracker. It's nothing serious, it's just that the quest tracker still considers Cecily's maid quest unfinished despite reaching the end. There is a single part that is still grey which is why I think it's not considered done yet. It's not game-breaking but It's annoying to see it cluttering my active quests.

The third bug is something I'm not too sure about. it's about Renka and her finally telling the MC about her path. After talking to her at the library, it said that I could find her at Henesy, and I don't know if I am just missing something but I thought she would show up in Henesy after the MC got back from his injury.

The last bug is the bug that is stopping me from progressing through the story. It's about meeting the leaders of Ellinia. After talking to the headmistress of the Fairy Academy, I was told to go to the dorms which I did. After entering the dorms a dialogue started with the MC talking to the Guest about his upcoming meeting with the leaders. I accidentally pressed the quit button at the right corner of the screen in the middle of the dialogue. After re-opening the game, I found myself in the dorm. I tried going out and coming back to the dorm to restart the dialogue but there is no response. My log tells me that I already spoke with the headmistress and checking the quest tracker, it just told me to speak to Phillius. I don't know if his sprite was supposed to show up in the dorms or if I had to go somewhere, I tried finding him but that was a dead end. Now I don't know what to do.

Here's my save file.
Here you are. Everything is now fixed.

Cecily and Audish just need to be talked with again
and the Story will auto start in the dorm again

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes