baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure yet. maybe release a public-editor-mode that allow u to create your own story.
but I dont think I will release the source-code.

Reactions: Oni-Zero

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingsFall-0.2.5.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How complete in this game in terms of content (like for example perhaps 40%)? Will it be a few more years in development or is it closer to full completion?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Trickstar
Im not really sure, it feels that I have done +50% of all the maps. Im working every week adding new content. when I add monsters u can actually see that in the bestiary since they will show, that its an indication where we are at. at this moment I have 3 worldmaps with 0 content but 14 that I have fully completed and 10 semi-completed. so theres work to do
right now the amount is 690 maps completed, 321 monster added, 345 chibis.
I think we will have +1000 maps before Im done.
we will add Sleepywood next fall (it think, of what I understand Haseo) so maybe 2024 we start season 2 (where the entire world is open) I can't say how long it takes, but I predict 4 years at least.

Joker10
the main story is 99% non-ntr. theres 1 scene with superlight ntr (I wouldn't call it that, just light molesting)
but the girls has routes, u can pick love or corruption routes (almost all, some are love-only and we also have corr-only)
there will be a point where u get to that decision. in recollection room, u can check the tip-board, and it will tell u what to expect for the npc.

Reactions: Joker10

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How complete in this game in terms of content (like for example perhaps 40%)? Will it be a few more years in development or is it closer to full completion?
Right now there is about 12 hours of content and more on the way. The main goal is to finish Season 1 of the game so once that's content complete, we go into Season 2 which enters a 3 year Time Skip. At the moment I would say Season 1 is 60% complete.

quick question, is there ntr content in this at all?
It's mainly the MC stealing women from other men and the MC sharing his Harem for political gain. There is a Route for the character named Rain. She gets stolen and made to fall in love with another man so once you start the Bad Crowd Route, that's the direction it'll be pulled in. All of this is player choice. If you don't wish to see NTR, you never will. If you do, the game gives you a fair amount

Reactions: Joker10

Eldt

Jan 13, 2019
I've been enjoying the psuedo idle esque pacing of the game so far. I find the Maple Story esque theming and references very charming. Just found a thing called the Forbidden Card in the star coin shop. How forbidden is the forbidden content and how do I get the password for it? Or is it discord content because Patreon/some other big company threatened it with the ban hammer for whatever reason?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bug, that will tell u a CG is not found. replace with this one.
its for the
kingsfall.2.5.11b.zip
version only!

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
I can't find red apple for Mai Issue quest and I'd like Forbbiden Card password.

Edit: NVM, it was a weird bug with Quickslot for red apple...

Reactions: baka
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes