baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to have a weapon equipped. check inventory.
u get your first sword from Roger i think?

Reactions: GemKiller

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry for being yet another code asker.

Like the game so far. Nice and relaxing point and clicker. Still making my way through the tutorial area though, so here's to hoping the relaxing time stays xD

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
There is a bugged CG scene with Sophia. Instead of a kiss scene, you get an image of a stool, countertop, and coffee machine.
Fixed. This will be in the coming update near the end of October. It'll also be refelcted in the Recollection Room so you can revisit those scenes then.

Reactions: ferriol

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone tell what to do next?
1. I have slept in the house and have no ability to move forward the quest of Maria.
2. I have a Letter to Athena, but I cannot give it to her.
I am stuck with no clue where to go(

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell what to do next?
1. I have slept in the house and have no ability to move forward the quest of Maria.
2. I have a Letter to Athena, but I cannot give it to her.
I am stuck with no clue where to go(
You are for sure missing something because these sections haven't been bugged out in years.

1. Check An Empty Town and make sure you've done the quest for The Jade Bow. Head into Asuna's Home and click on the bow to see if you never gave it to Athena
2. Once you have the bow, continue with the quests until you can give Athena the letter. Continue with Leonore at the Shop until you get an option to return to Maple Island
3. That's when the nightmare quest will open up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aigrim

pqla6

Nov 3, 2018
How do you head to "Domain Alpha"? Do you need an item similar like the prof glasses accessing Domain Sigma?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
So after spending last night and the day before, clicking so much my mouse started smoking, I have a selfish request. Please add a shop where we can buy mats. Cause dear god some of the RNG to get some materials takes forever xD At least make a cheat shop for mats for the quests.

I'll also admit to feeling dread when seeing Asuna's kill 100 of these, 100 of those, and 150 of that xD

Other than those, I've been having a lot of fun. Funny story, sexy scenes, lots of content. Only thing I found horrifying was the ungodly clicking amount I had to do xD

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can use the slow-autoclick feature. that can help a bit. or use any external autoclick tools.
using the keyboard can also be an alternative. when I played I always "used" that.
now with the fast-autoclick mode I just hold the mouse button, but its a patreon feature.

when doing a mission (if the mission is activated) u should get some "bonus" drop-rate for that.
remember to change the drop-rate in the settings menu.
also, theres some NPC that sells u stuff, material. ask HaseoOfDeath he knows more about it (he is the writer/mission creator)

Reactions: Zeinhold

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you head to "Domain Alpha"? Do you need an item similar like the prof glasses accessing Domain Sigma?
You should have a Teddy Bear in your Inventory. Use it like the Glasses to get into Domain Sigma

So after spending last night and the day before, clicking so much my mouse started smoking, I have a selfish request. Please add a shop where we can buy mats. Cause dear god some of the RNG to get some materials takes forever xD At least make a cheat shop for mats for the quests.

I'll also admit to feeling dread when seeing Asuna's kill 100 of these, 100 of those, and 150 of that xD

Other than those, I've been having a lot of fun. Funny story, sexy scenes, lots of content. Only thing I found horrifying was the ungodly clicking amount I had to do xD
I can for sure add a way to buy the Mats. Should be ready for this next update at the end of October. Glad you enjoy the game though!

Reactions: Zeinhold

pqla6

Nov 3, 2018
You should have a Teddy Bear in your Inventory. Use it like the Glasses to get into Domain Sigma
Okay, then i fucked up. I presume the Scientist drops this item. Unfortunately my inventory was full (I'm a hoarder), so I don't have that item. Is there a way to aquire this item again?

My Inventory is that full, because for me it is quite tedious to storage/sell items. Maybe as a QoL feature you could add a shortcut for transfer. With that i mean you hold SHIFT and click on an item and it automatically transfers to the next free storage/sell slot, so you don't need to drag the item anymore.

Otherwise I'm really impressed with this game and your development. Funny writing, good art, frequent interaction with the community. Keep up the good work!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when inventory is full u should get a warning message. the item should be in the recycle.
the recycle is available during the whole game session (will not be there if u quit) so u can go sell stuff and return and get the item. u can use the transferitem key to move the items to the shop. should go much faster. just go with the mouse above the item and press "T".

but I will look into this if I can do something smarter for special items like the teddy bear (domain-item).
maybe add it directly in the 10 slots or replace an item u have in your inventory with the teddy bear and place the other item in recycle.
next update this should be implemented.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay, then i fucked up. I presume the Scientist drops this item. Unfortunately my inventory was full (I'm a hoarder), so I don't have that item. Is there a way to aquire this item again?

My Inventory is that full, because for me it is quite tedious to storage/sell items. Maybe as a QoL feature you could add a shortcut for transfer. With that i mean you hold SHIFT and click on an item and it automatically transfers to the next free storage/sell slot, so you don't need to drag the item anymore.

Otherwise I'm really impressed with this game and your development. Funny writing, good art, frequent interaction with the community. Keep up the good work!
And fixed. The Bear is now in your Inventory. Either way we'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: pqla6

pqla6

Nov 3, 2018
when inventory is full u should get a warning message. the item should be in the recycle.
the recycle is available during the whole game session (will not be there if u quit) so u can go sell stuff and return and get the item.
If I remember correctly, i immediately checked the recycle, but nothing was in there (or i didn't look at the right tab). I just hoped the Scientist didn't drop something important then.

u can use the transferitem key to move the items to the shop. should go much faster. just go with the mouse above the item and press "T".
Excellent! Did I overread that in the tutorial? In most other games it is the SHIFT or ALT key to transfer items quickly.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If I remember correctly, i immediately checked the recycle, but nothing was in there (or i didn't look at the right tab). I just hoped the Scientist didn't drop something important then.

Excellent! Did I overread that in the tutorial? In most other games it is the SHIFT or ALT key to transfer items quickly.
Yup yup! You can also select large quantities in Shops as well

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im not sure how u get the teddy bear. it could be you get the item while in the domain or another "hidden" map. and later transfered out. the recycle is "different" in each map (main map, so inside a house is shared as well) so if u get the teddy bear in map "10", and u are at map "8" u will not see it. u need to jump to map "10" to get it.
if u get the teddy bear in the domain, it will be lost. I dont allow recycle in the domain. (I think?)

so, to not get this problem in the future, I will look into it so important items will be placed in your inventory and replace something less important. sure u could lose an item, but what can I do?
maybe I can place all items that u get from the domain (hidden maps) in the first map recycle?
we will see.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes