mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy can someone tell me how do you get the mother to ntr SID i tried to tell her to date sid but i can't seem to continue with her relationship

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey guy can someone tell me how do you get the mother to ntr SID i tried to tell her to date sid but i can't seem to continue with her relationship
This is a WIP but it will be coming. I basically just need a bunch of art since I want her to be completely done in one go but I've been busy with the main story for awhile.

Keep checking back maybe around the new year since I'll know for sure what will go down around that time for updates

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
So I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked right now, don't have the The Parasol/Umbrella in the inventory to go to domain gamma, might have had a full inventory or something.

On that note, Shumi and Jane have semi bugged quests in this save, as in they finished successfully, the Jane one ages ago, but they're still in the in progress tab with 1 subquest being greyed out.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked right now, don't have the The Parasol/Umbrella in the inventory to go to domain gamma, might have had a full inventory or something.

On that note, Shumi and Jane have semi bugged quests in this save, as in they finished successfully, the Jane one ages ago, but they're still in the in progress tab with 1 subquest being greyed out.
All fixed up

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Quite obviously I am doing something wrong. Leonore and Asuna both want me to do something in the Ranch Entrance, but not only is there nothing there, but I get murdered by the sheep in a few seconds.

Also, I read somewhere here that Sid is supposted to sell skills. He does not for me.

ferriol

Jul 4, 2018
I believe the potions of darkness store is bugged. It lists potions of darkness at price points 1k, 5k, and 10k, but you are purchasing a single potion each time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I believe the potions of darkness store is bugged. It lists potions of darkness at price points 1k, 5k, and 10k, but you are purchasing a single potion each time.
yeah. we forgot to add amount. it will be fixed new update or if Haseo will release a "ui_story" before that.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Quite obviously I am doing something wrong. Leonore and Asuna both want me to do something in the Ranch Entrance, but not only is there nothing there, but I get murdered by the sheep in a few seconds.

Also, I read somewhere here that Sid is supposted to sell skills. He does not for me.
I fixed the Asuna issue because you didn't talk with her back at the house before you went to the Ranch Entrance. I cleared the Sheep Entrance so now you just need to find the one before An Empty Town

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I fixed the Asuna issue because you didn't talk with her back at the house before you went to the Ranch Entrance. I cleared the Sheep Entrance so now you just need to find the one before An Empty Town
That's weird, I am almost 100% sure I did talk to her, but thanks for your help. Now I just need to try and not fuck up the rest.

I know it's presumptuous of me, but could I also ask for the codes for the Forbidden Card?

Edit: Still can't find Leonore. I am obviously to stupid for this game.

Edit2: Ok, now everything works, no idea what happened. I really must be too stupid.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That's weird, I am almost 100% sure I did talk to her, but thanks for your help. Now I just need to try and not fuck up the rest.

I know it's presumptuous of me, but could I also ask for the codes for the Forbidden Card?

Edit: Still can't find Leonore. I am obviously to stupid for this game.

Edit2: Ok, now everything works, no idea what happened. I really must be too stupid.
No worries. The Henesys chapter is a little bit of a clusterfuck because of Asuna and Leonore. Later Chapters are nowhere near this complicated. Either way, keep and eye on the Tracker and if something doesn't trigger, try searching in Henesys for Leonore or Asuna

sofiy52548

Jan 29, 2020
Most players haven't said much about her in actual combat so this helps us fine tune things
I think I understand what the issue with Renka is; I started playing this game fairly recently, (around whenever I asked for the forbidden ticket code). And I can understand the complaint/feedback you are replying to. This seems to be a general progression gameplay issue.

By my understanding Renka is a fairly new addition to this game? (per the changelog), and the way the player powercurve works in this game is less of a 'curve' but rather several massive spikes, and the basic issue is that up until you get your first two skills, or the ability to equip anything but beginner gear, you are extremely underpowered relative to enemies in the world. with hindsight having now played through some of the game, I can see that if someone *could* make a beeline for the main quest and get those before going into the sidequests, but the way many people (myself very much included) play most rpgs is going out and about to do side content and trying to exhaust it before proceeding with the main quest

I too remember having an incredibly frustrating time with the early renka encounters; she didn't do any damage, but I just couldn't hit her 95% of the time, I had the exact same experience as the other poster in the mano zone, I killed several manos before I could whittle renka down

by comparison; now that I'm at level 60-something, have a bunch of decent gear*, Renka makes a lot more sense to fight, she takes quite a few hits to go down, and actually deals some damage, it's not the click on her 20 times to hit her once, and need to hit her 50 times to kill her, it's more like hit her 3/4 clicks, 15-20ish hits to kill, and need to heal 4-5 times while fighting; that seems much much more reasonable.

my assumption is that renka was tuned for mid-endgame player 'power-level', and less consideration for the extremely underpowered state the player is in the early game before getting skills tied to main plot events

*(mostly from savescumming the gacha for level appropriate canes, and savescumming the upgrade system [this is something that I believe could benefit from some... changes, it is an understandable system for a live service monetized game which this engine is simulating; as that {maple story} is something that players are expected to grind in for months if not years, farm a million copies of whatever item and scrolls and then just gamble until it *takes* and just go get another base item or more scrolls once the upgrade limit is reached or they run out of scrolls; seeing as this is a derivative of that system, I understand why it is still there, but seeing as this is a derivative that should be serving a slightly different purpose as far as a gameplay system in an indie h-game of much more limited scope [for the time-being anyways, I understand the game is still WiP and more content will be added, but unless there are plans to add significantly more map nodes and enemies that can drop different things to earlier story sequences and the associated drop tables] that system could stand to be... tweaked? you can't really farm canes for most level increase thresholds unless you just farm the gacha; scrolls on the other hand are farmable I guess (the moon rabbit quest), maybe just give things infinite upgrade limit and keep the low % scrolls, or keep the upgrade limit and make scrolls much much rarer (and/or expensive) but 100% (this seems more sensible balance-wise, so you can only put X upgrades on an item preventing someone from making a level 1 item with +hundreds of mainstat) successrate; also the level requirements on mainquests compared to the surrounding area seem somewhat... off. like the 'this is a level 90 boss' quest the guest gives you, I'm level 60, have a couple pieces of munchkin'd gear, sure I'll give it a shot, it's not a ridiculous fight or anything, ok I win. what do I get? a level 30 cane? I farmed a level 35 cane off of iron hog hours ago, got a level 40 cane from renka, and am currently using a level 60 gacha cane that replaced my previous level 50 gacha cane. this seems... off... also like the fragment of time shop... they start at level req 90?

I think the overall gameplay balance could use some tuning, it's certainly not utterly broken or untenable in current state, but there are some really odd spikes in the early game, and I basically got to 50 before starting the ellinia arc, and everything since has just felt like a victory lap (except for some odd spikes with 'prime' enemies when fighting in higher level zones (e.g. the skeletal horseman canyon to the far east of perion) who once again present the renka issue of being nearly impossible to hit but also capable of wiping out more than half of my health in a single shot, and if there's more than one on-screen at once it's a good chance at instant death)

Fun game overall, I have some minor gripes (e.g. the gameplay stuff above) and the pacing with the heavy back to back narrative bits can seem a bit off at times, and some of the mandatory inclusions are somewhat confusing (not to be a prude or anything, I'm not particularly offended or disgusted or *minding* it much, but some of the mandatory for plot progression romance sequences like... genderbend leonore or... your own mother... seem a bit odd in an otherwise relatively vanilla game, those *fetishes* or whatever you want to call them are typically more focal I guess? [e.g. if there are 'furry' games or 'incest' or 'whatever niche fetish' games, whatever your opinion on those particular topics, I think most would understand it would be a bit strange if there was suddenly a mandatory sequence involving some other 'niche fetish' in a generally vanilla harem game, or in a different niche fetish game; it's more understandable as side content, but strange as plot required; like as a specific counterexample within this VERY game, I can tell someone really likes the whole idea of milfs/older women/however you want to call that and there are a lot of side characters which cater to that archetype; and while that's not particularly a fetish of mine, that method of implementation feels perfectly natural and fine] idk, not my cup of tea, I more or less rapid clicked and skimmed through them because they were necessary to proceed, but it's just kinda... weird for those to be mandatory versus optional side characters) <<<{this is not a 'I demand that you change this' or 'suggest that you change this' or 'entertain any notion that you will change this, it ain't broke, you got new stuff to do, I understand this is *baked in* fairly deep and would be a massive waste of time and resources to re-factor plot and code-wise; this is just an observation of something I found a bit strange'} but I overall find the whole thing quite compelling, the writing quality (minor typos notwithstanding) is very noteworthy for 'some game on f95 i stumbled upon', the characters are distinct, memorable and endearing, and I am looking forward to seeing how this game continues to evolve and eagerly awaiting the next update.

good stuff, keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
better u join our discord, since this is not something easy to explain why the game is like this.
its quite complex and the reasons are many.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
good stuff, keep it up!
So for Renka we've already touched up how she works. We increased her strength and lowered the amount of health she grows every time you beat her. Should help to make things fair and also a little bit more challenging.

As for the Story Characters. There are certain aspects I have to consider like Sex Scenes but also progression leading into the next major Story Chapter. I really can't have every character be a blank slate for another round of story so I basically made it so Anna, Lily, Lilian, Leonore, Asuna, Orchid, etc are always there to match certain story beats.

While the rest of the game is a revolving door of fetishes and other weird shit, the story does need a few characters that are there to adjust. Make the sexy stuff more sexier. The sad stuff more sadder. etc

It's basically why I've always expanded the story how I have.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes