pqla6

Nov 3, 2018
so, to not get this problem in the future, I will look into it so important items will be placed in your inventory and replace something less important. sure u could lose an item, but what can I do?
Maybe as a failsafe, later in the quest it checks if you have that important quest item. If not, there should be a way to aquire it again (maybe in the scientist cave)? But you would need to implement this failsafe for all important quest items and that would be quite the hassle.

Bigger games treat important quest items differently, for good reasons. If you plan more unique quest items, i would argue these items need a different category, so you don't run out of space to put them?

Or just put the replaced item in the stash, so nothing is lost.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. it is possible to create a npc that checks your inventory if u have the teddy bear, if not it can show a mission where it can give it to u. so its possible to do that.
but first I will look into the give-item function so any item u get from a mission will be forced into your inventory.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So after spending last night and the day before, clicking so much my mouse started smoking, I have a selfish request. Please add a shop where we can buy mats. Cause dear god some of the RNG to get some materials takes forever xD At least make a cheat shop for mats for the quests.

I'll also admit to feeling dread when seeing Asuna's kill 100 of these, 100 of those, and 150 of that xD

Other than those, I've been having a lot of fun. Funny story, sexy scenes, lots of content. Only thing I found horrifying was the ungodly clicking amount I had to do xD
Quick question. What materials do you think are the most difficult to obtain?

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
Ok so while I was doing the quest "Sisterly love, Gifts, and their Firsts" the 7th part "lack of Experience"

While I was reading the dialogue I closed the game and came back in but I was unable to continue the quest or dialogue so now its stuck at part 7 even when I leave or enter the house.

So I'm unable to continue the rest the of the story

Not sure what to do

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
usually when the game quit, u can go back to that npc and continue. it will "save" the current page u are reading and continue from there. if not, check the "log" should have the last npc u interacted with.
if this will not help, maybe Haseo can help u, maybe sending him your save.sav so he can take a look.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok so while I was doing the quest "Sisterly love, Gifts, and their Firsts" the 7th part "lack of Experience"

While I was reading the dialogue I closed the game and came back in but I was unable to continue the quest or dialogue so now its stuck at part 7 even when I leave or enter the house.

So I'm unable to continue the rest the of the story

Not sure what to do
Post your save.sav and I can just reset the quest

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bug (its fixed now)
that if u get an autorun mission (it starts on its own, maybe by entering a map)
if u "quit" the game while talking and u re-enter the game it will not continue.
its a bug that will not store it to your save, so when u re-enter the game nothing happens.
so try to not quit while talking, do that after u done. at least until the next update, since its fixed now.

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
theres a bug (its fixed now)
that if u get an autorun mission (it starts on its own, maybe by entering a map)
if u "quit" the game while talking and u re-enter the game it will not continue.
its a bug that will not store it to your save, so when u re-enter the game nothing happens.
so try to not quit while talking, do that after u done. at least until the next update, since its fixed now.
Ahhh ok thank you for the help

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been seeing a lot of people ask for 100% saves, but not seeing any. Is there a 100% gallery save I can use?
You can just use the Skips from Frederick and Buy the Relationship Stamps from Mrs Recollection. Both combined should give you a majority of the scenes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public is out!

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Added 1 new NPC
-Added 8 Beacons of Darkness
-Added 22 World Events
-Added 1.5 Hours of content
-Updated Relationship Board in Recollection Room

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added 1 new NPC (Violet for Oz's Storyline)
-Remade 3 SD's for older character art (Joy, Oz, and Lily)
-Remade 4 Events for older sex scenes (Leonore Riding+Kissing, Leonore BJ+TF, and Lily Riding)
Check Recollection room to see new art if on previous saves
-Added 1 new character art. Violet
-Added 5 Sex Events
-Added 40+ quests to Oz's Slut Route (Split between Oz and Violet)
-Added New Sex Menu for Oz's Slut Route (4 Options)
-Added new artwork to Maya and Camila kissing scene in Henesys
-Added Shumi, Emma, Lilian, Wing, Ai, Leafa, Anna, Oz to Relationship Board
-Added Grendel, Shumi, Emma, Wing, Ai, and Oz Relationship Stamps to Recollection Room. You can now skip straight to choices for these characters

New Content: Gameplay

-Added Beacons of Darkness
When exploring the Maple World, the Hero's Darkness will sometimes alert him to a long forgotten cache that belonged to a former Warrior of Darkness. These reward items, weapons, and other assorted items.
-Re-Balanced the early game. Some quests will give updated rewards, exp, Meso, and other things.

QOL fixes:

-Removed 6200+ words from the game. Mostly from Mai's content in the early Maple Island storyline and a large amount of Luna's questline
-Added SFX to announce when Wandering Warriors arrive on the map
-Retooled Renka. Decreased her base HP and increased her base DMG
-Monster Den locations have been added to Tru's Info Shop. So players have a constant reminder of where they are
-Adjusted Quest Tracker problem areas. Should have better results
-Errors caused by having auto-clickers should not have such a large window. Less errors should pop up now
-Auto-Run quests should now loop properly instead of stopping at certain pages
-Added LightBulbs to World Map. You can now see exactly where new Quests are opening up without having to scan everything
-Key Items now get added to Hot Bar if your inventory is full

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed issue where Cecily's Maid Service was hanging on a certain part of the Quest Tracker
-Fixed Darkness Potion Store only giving 1 per purchase
-Fixed Blacksmith Ring Shop not giving specific ring
-Fixed issue where Quest Tracker was counting A Cane Job Quest even if you were on Cannon only
-Fixed issue with Ayan appearing in Kerning City
-Fixed crashing when doing Shumi's Jump Quest
-Fixed Shumi's Jump Quest and not being able to turn in the 2nd reward
-Adjusted Quest Tracker for various quests in the Henesys Chapter

Reactions: ferriol

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
we will not start any new project before this one is done. I think Im 50% done with the maps/mobs. so theres a lot left.
when the engine is done I can start a new one. but the next project will be a generic vn-editor/player.
but after that I plan to create a new mod-game. maybe inspired of heroes of might and magic 1 and/or 2
or Sid Meier's Pirates (the old one from 1987) or Leisure Suit Larry 2 or 3, Skool Daze or any other old game.
theres also original-game ideas, some inspired by movies. we will see. nothing is decided, theres tons of ideas.
but first we need to finish maple.x. and who knows. Haseo talkes about creating a new story within maple.x with a female MC.
we will see.
Any plan about what to do with the engine after it's done? making it open source, selling it, etc.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes