Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Where can i buy the level 50 coin? As im at the stuck at the camping at the forest of wisdom before elliana part as im level 32 and I need to be 35.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
level 50 coins is in perion. so u need to complete ellina first.
I would try to do the missions u can get from that guy in Henesys. Haseo added him just for this, so people can do missions for exp/mesos.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
level 50 coins is in perion. so u need to complete ellina first.
I would try to do the missions u can get from that guy in Henesys. Haseo added him just for this, so people can do missions for exp/mesos.
I just ended doing some of those but mostly farming sheep and blue ribbon pigs for the 3 levels. I think a big problem in this game is the unbalance once you get the henesys as you cant buy good gear as it is all for the bowman, and several enemies like the sheep are just so much stronger than you imo. The only reason I can beat the sheep at all is because if you go to the top left of the map you are just in the right spot so none of them can attack you. Otherwise theyt are jsut far to dangerous. It is not just them though there is just really bad equipment and far to tough enemies at this point in the game imo. There really needs to be gear the mc can buy and equip that is not class locked at that point as it was hell and a real slog getting through some of these quests.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. unfortunately its how Haseo created the story. quite linear. so maps are blocked.
u should avoid going to maps where the mobs are above your level. u should be at least a couple of level above the monster.
u also have mushroom castle that can help a bit here.

it is a also important that u get all the skills and put the correct ability points (STR=equal to weapon needs and the rest into INT) and use cane/cannon and the skills.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just ended doing some of those but mostly farming sheep and blue ribbon pigs for the 3 levels. I think a big problem in this game is the unbalance once you get the henesys as you cant buy good gear as it is all for the bowman, and several enemies like the sheep are just so much stronger than you imo. The only reason I can beat the sheep at all is because if you go to the top left of the map you are just in the right spot so none of them can attack you. Otherwise theyt are jsut far to dangerous. It is not just them though there is just really bad equipment and far to tough enemies at this point in the game imo. There really needs to be gear the mc can buy and equip that is not class locked at that point as it was hell and a real slog getting through some of these quests.
I'm still trying to adjust stuff in the early game. This month is adding a new Sugar Baby and a larger pool of exp and some items. Beacons also serve to give players some bonus items and exp to bridge levels was was a recent highlight for the game.

Always a work in progress but I can promise you that the game isn't being left alone and unbalanced. I am always out to make sure players are more than prepared for the next big challenge.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How do I do the bonus corruption scene for asuna (her own means) (hwen you gather the leaders) As it says to follow her to Ellinia but she isn't there and I dont see her on the way there either?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I do the bonus corruption scene for asuna (her own means) (hwen you gather the leaders) As it says to follow her to Ellinia but she isn't there and I dont see her on the way there either?
Ah, that part. I moved the trigger to make more sense so you'll still see that that Corruption stuff when Mina joins and you get the disguises. There's a few more as well.

I'll delete that page of writing just to make sure players aren't confused.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
如何開啟任務【millie and domain slgma】?我已經去睡覺了,但它沒有用
You need to do the following:
1. Gave the Letter to Athena (If you haven't give it to her yet, she needs the Bow which is in An Empty Town)
2. Spoken to Leonore in the Henesys Shop

Do both and that should mention going back to Bed and checking in on Millie

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can i change my job?
Kind of. The Darkness Class is a permanent Class but you are given the option of picking up Cannon or Cane as a Job and after that you can pick up Books so you can equip specific Equipment from other Job Classes like Mage.

We're going to go a step further than that but you will end up having a variety of options outside just Darkness

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes