Feb 29, 2020
I'd also like the forbidden card code, please.

Also, the game is pretty darn enjoyable. I've seen it for awhile and it never really caught my eye, but recently decided to give it a shot just for the heck of it while waiting for other updates and...I don't regret it.

Had plenty of laughs so far and I don't think I'm even a quarter of the way done with what content is in it, so definitely looking forward to what else is in the game and future updates.

Keep up the great work!

esertk8

Oct 10, 2019
Who is Code?? Hwat it is Forbidden Card(???)

Oh, and I actually found a bug, not sure if it was reported or not. Happens with Athena after Domain, I got lost on emerald bow and just did literally every other quest, then went and finally found the bow. Athena had an extra quest box which describes stuff? it was similar to Kirito's living statue letting you know how he's doing. Anyway, Athena's gives you 3k xp every time.

Cool Game btw.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
I'd like to appreciate how dedicated y'all are with this game. The active support you provide to others that need help speaks volumes here.

First time I played it, I've enjoyed it, still am with the newer updates!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'd like to appreciate how dedicated y'all are with this game. The active support you provide to others that need help speaks volumes here.

First time I played it, I've enjoyed it, still am with the newer updates!
We're nothing without the community so we want everyone to feel welcomed, helped, and the game as bug free and easy to use as possible.

Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy the game!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Whats the NTR in this like?
There's a few types:

Netori is the main one. The MC steals girlfriends and wives from other men and you can choose to basically humiliate those men by having sex in front of them.

Netorase is the secondary where the Corruption Routes has you "renting" out women for financial/political gain. This update has an entire storyline build on this.

There is also one hard NTR where you can lose one of the girls by basically not helping her.

More content for all the above is coming in the coming months. We're now in clean up mode so everything is about to be cleared up and added upon

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Its been a while but the devs of this game have released frequent updates with loads of content each time. It has come a long way since I have last played. I can tell from reading the update notes and the amount of choice seems fantastic. I really wish there was a better save mechanic for this game considering how many routes there are as I would love to try each one. Hopefully the skip chapter/quest mechanic will continue to improve to get round this.

I will give more of my thoughts after playing the latest version can't wait to get stuck in as this has the potential to be one of my fav corruption games with the amount of variety on offer.

I too, would like to ask for the forbidden card code.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Its been a while but the devs of this game have released frequent updates with loads of content each time. It has come a long way since I have last played. I can tell from reading the update notes and the amount of choice seems fantastic. I really wish there was a better save mechanic for this game considering how many routes there are as I would love to try each one. Hopefully the skip chapter/quest mechanic will continue to improve to get round this.

I will give more of my thoughts after playing the latest version can't wait to get stuck in as this has the potential to be one of my fav corruption games with the amount of variety on offer.

I too, would like to ask for the forbidden card code.
Thank you for staying with us!

And the Skips are kept up very well. You can skip the entire Story to right before our final story chapter for Season 1. You can also skip every NPC's storyline to righe before the Lovers or Corruption Route. The only one's not ready are Irena and Jane Dark I believe. But yeah we allow you to get right up to the content without forcing you to replay the game entirely.

Reactions: fetishgirl

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
maple.exe gets that as well from time to time.
with this version I updated the engine so the screenshot creator is external (u can save jpg,png and gif-animation and mjpeg-animation) this so it will not cause any freezing with the main-game. that is why u get a warning from ui_scr.dat.
also, ui_scr.dat will now also be used to play background music, and it should show when u play that the main-game is running more smoother between maps.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes