Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
scroll-speed?
the scroll-options is for using the scroll-items to enhance equipments.
only patrons can use the other 2 modes, that are "kind-of" cheating. the default is actually how its supposed to be to enjoy the game fully.
I meant the screen scrolling speed. Is there any way to speed it up?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the movement speed.
yeah. u can increase it by using potions.
u can get speed from equipments that u also can scroll using scroll-items that gives u speed.
check the library to see all the items/scrolls that exists in the game. clicking an item in the library will give u more information, if theres a way to buy it, from quests and monster drops.

Reactions: Stupidkiller
Aug 28, 2022
Hello, sorry for the delay.

So the game bugged out and didn't unlock one particular quest. It's now open for you so just speak to The Familair Woman and everything will move as it should.

I would ignore Magnus in Domain Sigma since you can sequence break the game. I'll tighten things so that cannot happen.
Well I just did that little quest, then I end up in my room and nothing's really happening after that. (This may be related to what I mentioned earlier, seeing as how I had already unlocked the Mother's Love route out of order).

Thank you for including the Teddy Bear though, I was able to do Grendel's quest. I was hoping that would unlock a main quest but sadly it was not to be.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well I just did that little quest, then I end up in my room and nothing's really happening after that. (This may be related to what I mentioned earlier, seeing as how I had already unlocked the Mother's Love route out of order).

Thank you for including the Teddy Bear though, I was able to do Grendel's quest. I was hoping that would unlock a main quest but sadly it was not to be.
Are you using an auto-clicker by chance?

Send your save again and I can trigger whatever didn't trigger.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i have a malware warming, any ideas?
It's a False Positive. WE have always prided ourselves on honesty and we are not going to tarnish it by putting out possibly malware filled content.

Our engine is made by hand so it tends to trigger things especially with Windows Defender. We can gurantee the game is safe.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
No auto-clicker, just my tired finger sadly.

Thank you for the help.
So the game isn't bugged which is a good thing BUT I did forget to include one particular quest in the Quest Tracker. Here's you save, just head into the nearest tree portal and the game will continue

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy i'm just asking but is the mother corruption path in the game
i tried it but nothing happened

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey guy i'm just asking but is the mother corruption path in the game
i tried it but nothing happened
I actually started it but ran out of time. It'll be turned on for the March update. I really hope everyone enjoys it because it's going to be VERY alluring.

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
the time is calculated between the player stats and the mob stats.
will look into it if I can update the formula a bit.
also remember that once unlocked u can freely move to that place easily with the world-map.
I need to consider all aspect of the game, u dont need to "walk" map by map, instead I require the player to "own" the map
more time a map require it means your level is not good enough to own the map yet. so the time is increased.
but as I wrote I can look again if I can change something.
It makes sense that the player has to conquer the areas to progress, i assume the player will have some stat checks eventually, and simply saying "go back and grind" isn't cool either, so the time you spend unlocking areas gives you enough progress to pass stat checks, that's cool, however, this time spent in combat is too long and unnecessary, the main aspect of the game is doing quests, interacting with npcs and exploring the world, but when you need 10+ minutes just to progress between interest points the mood gets killed pretty fast.
The time i spent on maps was consistently 2.5 minutes, i did all the quests in the early areas and leveled up accordingly with the games tips, it wasn't a challenge to kill mobs, all of them died within 1 or 3 hits, and still i had to spend a lot of time just waiting, not even being able to alt tab to do another activity while doing it, i'm sorry to say that but this system feels really bad.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It makes sense that the player has to conquer the areas to progress, i assume the player will have some stat checks eventually, and simply saying "go back and grind" isn't cool either, so the time you spend unlocking areas gives you enough progress to pass stat checks, that's cool, however, this time spent in combat is too long and unnecessary, the main aspect of the game is doing quests, interacting with npcs and exploring the world, but when you need 10+ minutes just to progress between interest points the mood gets killed pretty fast.
The time i spent on maps was consistently 2.5 minutes, i did all the quests in the early areas and leveled up accordingly with the games tips, it wasn't a challenge to kill mobs, all of them died within 1 or 3 hits, and still i had to spend a lot of time just waiting, not even being able to alt tab to do another activity while doing it, i'm sorry to say that but this system feels really bad.
It'll be corrected going forward. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: HarpyLover

Obside

Dec 27, 2021
ui-src.dat keeps getting deleted by windows firewall. i searched "firewall" and "src" in this thread, but found nothing. Anyone else getting this?
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Edit: I already played it yesterday for a few hours, I'm just gonna risk it. Livin life with a little risk is fun sometimes! woo-hoo!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Aug 28, 2022
Hello again! I've run into another issue (hopefully this time it can be solved for good).

Remember when you manually enabled The Reunion quest on my file? Well turns out I had already completed it beforehand, so for some reason now the quest is repeatable. I speak to my mother "for the first time", then she sends me back home. When I go to the orchard again, there she is again! Once again we meet and she sends me back home, etc. etc.

Now the problem is, I've gotten to the part where the main quest requires me to have a picnic with her in the orchard (I assume it's this place), but The Reunion seems to take priority over this quest, which means I can't progress at all. This happened shortly after completing the Perion events.

Heres the save file as usual, thank you for the trouble!

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
guys it was a long time since the last time that i played, how can i defeat armored enemies?? im trying to kill iron boar

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Obside
u need that file so u can play music and take screenshot. I decided to make it external to make the game more smooth when changing maps and making .gif/.mjpeg. not sure why windows firewall should complain since theres no internet access going on. maybe its microsoft defender that is messing with u? antivirus nowadays complains all the time. scan it from virustotal and u see how many different result u get. its like they are guessing.

Usuar2000
you need to levelup more before trying to kill those monsters. so skip those for now. check bestiary and u can see the level they have. usually u should try to be at least the same level before hunting the mob.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
why does the recollection room feel so...undone? not only is it missing 50% of the scenes but oz and rain dont even seem to be there. i like that we can review scenes but when its so limited and picky choosy it kinda feels pointless. also any clue how to start the heroes most loyal follower? tells me to obtain 25 apples and i have a good 50 of both red and green.

the games fantastic though, great scenes unique art. and the size is staggering, victoria and maple island are such tiny parts of the game from the looks of it.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes