Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
I really started to get tired, it brought boredom, xp rate is at the highest, although I can't level up, I'm 36 lvl, even in mmo's I didn't have such a hard time :FacePalm:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I really started to get tired, it brought boredom, xp rate is at the highest, although I can't level up, I'm 36 lvl, even in mmo's I didn't have such a hard time :FacePalm:
Plenty of new missions are coming in this next update. Should greatly assist in leveling up players from 20-50 fairly quickly

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
Plenty of new missions are coming in this next update. Should greatly assist in leveling up players from 20-50 fairly quickly
this is really necessary, after the rapid development at the beginning of the game, there is a sudden blockage
because I can't do enough damage, and at the same time, I'm taking too much damage, so I can't make progress,

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
this is really necessary, after the rapid development at the beginning of the game, there is a sudden blockage
because I can't do enough damage, and at the same time, I'm taking too much damage, so I can't make progress,
I took this piece of criticism and kept it in mind for this next update. I'm basically hoping to stop that blockage.

-We're opening a new island for early game players
-Adding 16+ Missions for EXP, Meso, and Rewards
-Adding more mobs to help grind out smaller rewards
-Adding more content overall throughout so you can get a steady flux of exp

With a bit more feedback, I hope to basically make the early game as perfect as I can get it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the importance is a balance of:
- equips/weapons
- the right map to farm
- the right quest to do
- the right skills to use
- put the right ability points

so a cane/cannon, a good attack skill of any of them
ability points to increase "INT" as much possible
so, as much INT possible and only "STR" to be able to use weapons (the requirements)
do not put points in DEX/LUK.
check bestiary to see what monsters that are in your range
check library to see weapons/equipment/items that u are interested in getting.
use scrolls if u have to increase the item power

henesys is a difficult place since u are stuck in a zone that offer strong monsters and weak monsters.
use hunting ground, u have 2 levels as well.

Last edited:

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
This game really needs a better save system.
Just had my playthrough got corrupted (Wiped it before I saw the thread). And considering the game requires A TON of grinding and hours of texts to read... yeah...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u have:
badges: that will take u to the start of chapter 1-6
stamps: that will fast forward any of the characters up to route-choice (1-25)
leveling coins: u can levelup to level 25,50,75,100
potion of passing: u kill current player and get a coin in stash, to levelup
clone card: if u want to create a split of your character, u can use this card

the save-system need to be like this. this because its created to allow u to play multiple characters and share items using the stash. if we allow u to load/save when u wish, the stash system will need to be closed or only usable for current character.
the clone card can be used as a save-point. when used it will copy the character and u can play it separately from the main-save. when playing the clone-character the stash is disabled as well the potion of passing.

also, think like this. if we have a load/save system, do u really want to grind each save?
if this is all about "repeat" a sex scene, we have the recollection room for that.
if this is all about choices, we have the badges/stamps that allow u to try one route.
the routes are mostly side-content except some main-story events that need to happen.
so u can use the latest badge and pick the stamp of the girl u want to try, and u get a choice to pick love or corruption.

kings fall is not just a small game, its a long journey.

Last edited:

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
What I meant is that the game needs a better save system than renaming backup files to save.sav or copy-pasting your save files to another folder. The game sometimes crashes and corrupts your save file, rendering the game unplayable. While manually renaming your save files to fix the game is not really that much of an issue, it's still a hassle nonetheless.

And then there's the issue of having no guide on how to manually fix your save in the 'Help' folder. Instead, you have to crawl the forums for answers in order to continue your playthrough. I do hope such guide would be added soon in the Help folder.

Setting these aside, I found the game to be extremely great. Just finished my playthrough and enjoyed it. While the grind and the story are so-so, the scenes are extremely hot. And aside from the sudden error popups and crashes, I found the game to be nearly perfect.
All-in-all, I do look forward for the future of the game. Would recommend.

That being said, I do wish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What I meant is that the game needs a better save system than renaming backup files to save.sav or copy-pasting your save files to another folder. The game sometimes crashes and corrupts your save file, rendering the game unplayable. While manually renaming your save files to fix the game is not really that much of an issue, it's still a hassle nonetheless.

And then there's the issue of having no guide on how to manually fix your save in the 'Help' folder. Instead, you have to crawl the forums for answers in order to continue your playthrough. I do hope such guide would be added soon in the Help folder.

Setting these aside, I found the game to be extremely great. Just finished my playthrough and enjoyed it. While the grind and the story are so-so, the scenes are extremely hot. And aside from the sudden error popups and crashes, I found the game to be nearly perfect.
All-in-all, I do look forward for the future of the game. Would recommend.

That being said, I do wish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Help suggestion is actually a great idea. I'll be sure to add it going forward. Thank you!
As for the saves... We'll have to look at it but there are limits we have thanks to how The Recollection Room works on top of being able to move items freely from character to character.

Crashes and stuff are things I am on top of from udpate to update. It's taken a lot of work to make sure the game is flawless so any reports are encouraged.

As for you spoiler, this is actually the plan for this year! It'll be one of the future Corruption Asuna and Leafa storylines so look forward to it!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the save-method is updated. the next update it will work differently, hopefully it will limit the errors when saving.
when the save is broken and u can not start the game u can:
- delete save.sav
- rename old.save to save.sav
and try again. if still not working, delete old.save and
- rename reallyold. sav to save.sav
and try again. if not. Im not sure why. it means windows did corrupt the saves somehow.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
because this update we introduced an external-app that handle music and misc stuff (to increase performance)
this was not welcome to many AV.
next update I merged the external-app into the main-exe, and checking virustotal.com it works like previous versions.
so, u can either wait until next update or try to enable the external-app from your AV.
check virustotal.com also, if u are unsure. most AV let it pass without issues.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir HaseoOfDeath can you fix the engine (autoclicker ) problem again? I am kinda playing on new save since I formatted the drives ( forgot to take backup of the save :cry: ) I am stuck again at leonore's quest and to be honest havent done anything in settings except fiddling with exp,sound and spawn rate ( no idea how I got the same problem again sorry for bothering you again ) and thanks for the help

Here is the pic again,
1679398699334.png

and save file

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello sir HaseoOfDeath can you fix the engine problem again? I am kinda playing on new save since I formatted the drives ( forgot to take backup of the save :cry: ) I am stuck again at leonore's quest and to be honest havent done anything in settings except fiddling with exp,sound and spawn rate ( no idea how I got the same problem again sorry for bothering you again ) and thanks for the help

Here is the pic again,
View attachment 2484416

and save file
Fixed. Thank you for telling me about the bug

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Fixed. Thank you for telling me about the bug
It is kinda giving me this error no idea what it is

1679399907994.png

Edit : Went back to old save it seems to be working again when I hovered over Leonore dialogues werent popping up but when I clicked on her the dialogues kinda started ( I mean the quest ) anyways I guess back at the old save I wasnt fiddling with auto clicker setting thats why the new save you gave me, it gave me this error. Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the help ^^

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the saving-method is updated, so if Haseo is using the latest build u will not be able to run use it yet.
the reason we update the save is to fix some bugs that seems to happen from time to time with the saves and people are unable to run it.

but yeah, the problem is that the mission is set as "object mission", u know when u need to find something and u click on it.
that is why it starts when u click the chibi.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
the saving-method is updated, so if Haseo is using the latest build u will not be able to run use it yet.
the reason we update the save is to fix some bugs that seems to happen from time to time with the saves and people are unable to run it.

but yeah, the problem is that the mission is set as "object mission", u know when u need to find something and u click on it.
that is why it starts when u click the chibi.
I am a bit curious and I am still not getting it whats the point of having new save if it cant run on user's game other than fixing the bugs? It still feels like one problem is fixed and it is replaced by another problem :unsure: ( I suppose it will work on newer versions of the game's build but until it is released yet the user has to bear with the old save and the bug )

When I had first encountered the problem ( I guess a few months ago ) sir haseo did the same thing but without the new saving method applying and then when I applied that save the bug seems to be fixed and the game was running fine.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I told Haseo to not use the latest build when helping people with issues,
he need to have the latest build because we are working on the update.
he is stressed right now, so could be he forgot to switch to the old build.

new save will work next update of course. but how can we work on the update if we don't apply changes.
I can not wait until last day to work. things takes time to develop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I told Haseo to not use the latest build when helping people with issues,
he need to have the latest build because we are working on the update.
he is stressed right now, so could be he forgot to switch to the old build.

new save will work next update of course. but how can we work on the update if we don't apply changes.
I can not wait until last day to work. things takes time to develop.
Its alright I suppose things happen like this from time to time well it happens to everyone I dont blame anyone ^^.

Thanks for clearing out the doubts and fixing up the problems and appreciate all the efforts you guys are putting up into your game. I can tell how much love and efforts you are putting up. Just take your time and everything will be alright.

And I hope this game gets popular as soon as possible and I am looking forward to your next update :D ( Just one more thing to add this game is one of my favorites now and I am gonna keep a very close eye on this game for future updates )

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes