HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone know how to open lily and sid gangbang route?
Lily's Corruption Route will be added this next update at the end of the month. The future will have gangbangs but right now it's focused on The Dark Hero breaking her.

Hello HaseoOfDeath just food for thought can you guys try to add "Currently music playing" somewhere like at upper right hand side or bottom right hand side while conversation is going on since we cant open settings tab during that part? I kinda missed out some good soundtracks while conversation is going on and now have to check out every track and one more thing just add "Music Library" as well so we can see every soundtrack listed there rather than clicking next soundtrack in settings menu feels really time consuming to get to the soundtrack you want. Add a fade in text of "Currently music playing" like for 3 to 5 secs.

To be honest most of the soundtracks are amazing, really chilling and gives you positive vibes. Just add the feature in future version if you think it is possible and thanks for at least considering it ^^
I'll ask baka what he says but yeah we might be able to do something here.

where is domain alpha and how do i go there?
Domain Alpha is The Beach and you get there by using The Bear Item in your inventory. You earn it fully by killing The Scientist

Reactions: Blankrex

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all those additional features could be added in the future if I have free time.
right now its not the time to do that, since Im busy with other stuff as well.
to add more features for the music-player is in my "ideas-list"
also a update the chibi to include more variations. but it will be looked into after season 1.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
1. skill points
when u get a new skill u need to put point on the skill so it gain power. more points stronger it gets.
2. active skills
attack skills are active skills and need to be activated. u do that by clicking the skill icon with left or right mouse button, that will "lock" the skill to one of the buttons.
u can also use keys instead of the mouse buttons, check settings to check the keyboard configuration
3. weapon type
active skills are usually bound to a weapon type. so the skill is worthless if you have not equipped the right weapon type.
so, check the skill and check the character-weapon-slot, if its the same. cannon skills for cannon weapon, cane skills for cane weapon.
4. darkness power
u need to boost darkness power, for that u have the first skill u got, u need to put point on that skill as well.
remember that it will drain STR points, so do not let STR fall back too much
5. ability point
u have STR and INT that are important. STR to be able to equip weapons and armor, always have enough STR for your level.
all other points should be placed in INT, this to increase magic, that for the MC is darkness-power.
DEX and LUK are not used, and for the moment not important, later in the game we will introduce JOB-related skills. but u have Reset-scrolls, so u will be able to reconfigure the stats at that point.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How I use the skills correctly? I only get 0 damage when I use them
The 1st Skill increases Darkness Damage and needs Cane's to work. I'm about to change it so you can only get the Skill after you get your first Cane. Once you get a Cane, the 1st Skill will begin working. 1st cane you get before leaving Maple Island

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
false positive. check virustotal.com
u need to allow the executable from your AV-settings.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Changelog for King's Fall 0.2.6.0 Island of Rien, Jane, and Gender Bender Update

Overrides:
If you cannot start The Kerning City Epilogue, head to Ms Recollection in the Recollection Room, and activate the Kerning City Override. Only those that have completed the Clash can access it so there is no risk of damaging the save.
If you cannot continue Maya's, Ifia's, or Camila's content as you are missing the Hermes Variable, speak to Mrs Recollection and activate the Hermes Override

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Added 1 new Island to World Map: Rien
-Added a new town, Rien
-Added 9+ Monster Areas
-Added Questline to unlock the Island of Rien (Speak to Puro after Goldstein gives you directions)
-Added 13+ NPC's for Rien
-Added 40+ Quests for Jane the Bunny Girl split between Lovers and Corruption
-Added 8+ Forbidden Card Events to Utah's Farm)
-Added 5+ Forbidden Card Events to Millie and Lania
-Added 6+ new Items
-Added 3-4 Hours of content
-Added Gender Bender System and Phone Calls
-Added Easy Mode (Check QOL)
-Added Bonus Mission to Roger in Mushroomtown. Early boost in EXP and more recovery items

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added early mission to Mushroomtown to ease new players into gameplay
-Added 14+ Missions to Rien for EXP, Meso, Items, and Equipment
-Added 4 new NPC's with questlines (Orihime, Nel Tu, Nelliel, and Nora)
-Added 8+ Forbidden Card Events for Tiny
-Added Lily's Corruption Route (Splitners off from Dating Sid Route)
-Added 13+ Corruption Quests for Lily
-Remade 2 SD's for older character art (Renka and Erwin )
-Remade 10 Events for older sex scenes (Athena Rough Anal, Athena reverse Cowgirl, Asuna blowbang with Sid, Oz & Cecily blowjob, Fairy Academy 4some, Asuna Corruption BJ, Ming Corruption Deepthroat, Mina Prostitution, Lania, Luna standing doggy)
-Added bonus sex scenes for, Luna, Lania, Millie, Asuna, Athena, and Ming. Check updated Quest Tracker to view them all.
Check Recollection room to see new art if on previous saves
-Added 5 new Character Art SD's to game (Orihime, Nel Tu, Nelliel, Nora, Utah Jr)
-Added 20+ Sex Events (Scenes)
-Continued Lily's New Lover Route and expanded it to include The Corruption Route
-Added 20+ Quests to Tienk The Flasher
-Activated The Gender Bender System
Speaking to Leonore after establishing Home Base will lead to the Hero making a decision if he wishes to Transform other men into women. Tienk is the first that can be transformed and called upon
-Added Taxi Phone to the Hero's Home in Mushroomtown
When a girl is ready, call them using the Phone and proceed with their storylines.
-Added an escape to Forbidden Card content at Home Base. Proceed with Tiny's storyline to Stop or Continue the content
-Added Netorase Option for Valerie the Thief. After recruiting and activating Thieving Missions, you can choose to have her sleep with targets to save the rewards without it being a complete loss.
-Added 1 Beacon of Darkness to Rien

New Content: Gameplay

-Updated Valerie's Thieving Missions

QOL fixes:

-Removed 200+ words from the script (All filler)
-Fixed numerous story issues, grammar, and more from the early game all the way to current side content
-Added Medal of Safety to the East of Mushroomtown
This Medal turns on Easy mode for those not wanting to fully attach themselves to the combat. Will make the player completely invisible meaning monsters will never attack. Will auto level you to above a certain level point
-Reworked settings. Added option to mute Moaning Sounds
-Timer is completely remade. The length of a timer in a Monster Area is now depending on the level of the player. Higher levels now mean shorter timers.
-Further adjusted rewards in the early game
-Further adjusted rewards around Ellinia and Perion
-Added further direction when first arriving at Henesys to point players towards Rien if encountering difficulty spikes.

Bug Fixes:

-Fixed one crash report
-Fixed audio files so AV won't false flag us as often

Update is out for the Public. Enjoy and let us know of any issues that may still remain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blankrex and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
also, I added a "hammer" protection.
I would appreciate feedback for that. so I can adjust its sensibility. u will know if u get it.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Changelog for King's Fall 0.2.6.0 Island of Rien, Jane, and Gender Bender Update

Overrides:
If you cannot start The Kerning City Epilogue, head to Ms Recollection in the Recollection Room, and activate the Kerning City Override. Only those that have completed the Clash can access it so there is no risk of damaging the save.
If you cannot continue Maya's, Ifia's, or Camila's content as you are missing the Hermes Variable, speak to Mrs Recollection and activate the Hermes Override

New Content: Quests, Towns, Monsters, Bosses, etc.

-Added 1 new Island to World Map: Rien
-Added a new town, Rien
-Added 9+ Monster Areas
-Added Questline to unlock the Island of Rien (Speak to Puro after Goldstein gives you directions)
-Added 13+ NPC's for Rien
-Added 40+ Quests for Jane the Bunny Girl split between Lovers and Corruption
-Added 8+ Forbidden Card Events to Utah's Farm)
-Added 5+ Forbidden Card Events to Millie and Lania
-Added 6+ new Items
-Added 3-4 Hours of content
-Added Gender Bender System and Phone Calls
-Added Easy Mode (Check QOL)
-Added Bonus Mission to Roger in Mushroomtown. Early boost in EXP and more recovery items

New Content: NPC's, Character Quests, Sex Scenes.

-Added early mission to Mushroomtown to ease new players into gameplay
-Added 14+ Missions to Rien for EXP, Meso, Items, and Equipment
-Added 4 new NPC's with questlines (Orihime, Nel Tu, Nelliel, and Nora)
-Added 8+ Forbidden Card Events for Tiny
-Added Lily's Corruption Route (Splitners off from Dating Sid Route)
-Added 13+ Corruption Quests for Lily
-Remade 2 SD's for older character art (Renka and Erwin )
-Remade 10 Events for older sex scenes (Athena Rough Anal, Athena reverse Cowgirl, Asuna blowbang with Sid, Oz & Cecily blowjob, Fairy Academy 4some, Asuna Corruption BJ, Ming Corruption Deepthroat, Mina Prostitution, Lania, Luna standing doggy)
-Added bonus sex scenes for, Luna, Lania, Millie, Asuna, Athena, and Ming. Check updated Quest Tracker to view them all.
Check Recollection room to see new art if on previous saves
-Added 5 new Character Art SD's to game (Orihime, Nel Tu, Nelliel, Nora, Utah Jr)
-Added 20+ Sex Events (Scenes)
-Continued Lily's New Lover Route and expanded it to include The Corruption Route
-Added 20+ Quests to Tienk The Flasher
-Activated The Gender Bender System
Speaking to Leonore after establishing Home Base will lead to the Hero making a decision if he wishes to Transform other men into women. Tienk is the first that can be transformed and called upon
-Added Taxi Phone to the Hero's Home in Mushroomtown
When a girl is ready, call them using the Phone and proceed with their storylines.
-Added an escape to Forbidden Card content at Home Base. Proceed with Tiny's storyline to Stop or Continue the content
-Added Netorase Option for Valerie the Thief. After recruiting and activating Thieving Missions, you can choose to have her sleep with targets to save the rewards without it being a complete loss.
-Added 1 Beacon of Darkness to Rien

New Content: Gameplay

-Updated Valerie's Thieving Missions

QOL fixes:

-Removed 200+ words from the script (All filler)
-Fixed numerous story issues, grammar, and more from the early game all the way to current side content
-Added Medal of Safety to the East of Mushroomtown
This Medal turns on Easy mode for those not wanting to fully attach themselves to the combat. Will make the player completely invisible meaning monsters will never attack. Will auto level you to above a certain level point
-Reworked settings. Added option to mute Moaning Sounds
-Timer is completely remade. The length of a timer in a Monster Area is now depending on the level of the player. Higher levels now mean shorter timers.
-Further adjusted rewards in the early game
-Further adjusted rewards around Ellinia and Perion
-Added further direction when first arriving at Henesys to point players towards Rien if encountering difficulty spikes.

Bug Fixes:

-Fixed one crash report
-Fixed audio files so AV won't false flag us as often

Update is out for the Public. Enjoy and let us know of any issues that may still remain.

Thanks for the update HaseoOfDeath, looking forward to play it. I hope those things that I mentioned before such as suggestions will probably in your future updates and really looking forward to it ^^

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020

I know you have mentioned public but it seems to be locked behind the paywall and the front page isnt updated with your latest version it is at 2.5 version just letting you know ^^

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I know you have mentioned public but it seems to be locked behind the paywall and the front page isnt updated with your latest version it is at 2.5 version just letting you know ^^

Try that one

Reactions: Blankrex

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
this is what my virusscannes says

kingsfall-0.2.6.0.zip
GenericRXRE-RR!FE2461C46111
08/04/2023 03:50 pm

false positve ?

installed again with virus scanner off but cant find any exe file
?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. false positive. check virustotal if u are unsure. its maple.exe that is targeted.
there will be 2 maple.exe in memory when u run the game and its supposed to be like that.
one is controlling the music/screenshot maker. this to make it more smooth. since the game is "single" threaded I came up with this idea.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes