Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello devs I just wanted to add some suggestion the dialogue "Lonely Lucy" should be opened up after completing her character quest i.e "A case of the old" since "Lonely Lucy" dialogue shows younger version of Lucy, to be honest I actually did A case of the old quest ( This quest makes the older lucy into younger one ) after completing lonely lucy dialogue, it will kind of make new players confusing if they started A case of old after doing lonely lucy just like I did ^^ Here are some pics

screenshot.2023.03.22.13.43.30.png screenshot.2023.03.22.13.51.13.png

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath just wanted you to correct this in asuna's quest "The Growing Warrior" Part 5 ( Killing 75 Octopuses ) seems to be already completed when I had completed Part 2 of her quest and just when I reached Part 5 of her quest the killing counter started from zero making me confused as it was already checked as green when I opened the quest tab, anyways my point is it seems to be working fine as it should be my problem is with that completion status of Part 5 when I opened the quest tab before doing the part 5 of her quest. Here is the pic

screenshot.2023.03.25.14.30.06.png

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath I kinda encountered a bug again it seems to me I cant proceed ahead in the quest "The Student Becomes The Teacher" and the quest "Her Lala" after completing the part 1 i.e reading their letters, the dialogues seem to be not popping up when the quest hints is saying meet them in amherst and talk to them ( Talking about part 2 ). Thanks for the help ^^ and here are some pics

screenshot.2023.03.26.11.12.44.png screenshot.2023.03.26.11.13.14.png screenshot.2023.03.26.11.13.01.png screenshot.2023.03.26.11.13.28.png

and save file

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello HaseoOfDeath I kinda encountered a bug again it seems to me I cant proceed ahead in the quest "The Student Becomes The Teacher" and the quest "Her Lala" after completing the part 1 i.e reading their letters, the dialogues seem to be not popping up when the quest hints is saying meet them in amherst and talk to them ( Talking about part 2 ). Thanks for the help ^^ and here are some pics

View attachment 2495500 View attachment 2495507 View attachment 2495501 View attachment 2495506

and save file
So you haven't unlocked her Lovers and Corruption Choices yet. Head to The Domain or wait until after Henesys is done and you will unlock the variable for Lovers and Corruption. After that check Lucy

Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
So you haven't unlocked her Lovers and Corruption Choices yet. Head to The Domain or wait until after Henesys is done and you will unlock the variable for Lovers and Corruption. After that check Lucy
Yep sorry didnt realize that I had to check out the quest "The Fight of Morality" before taking their lovers or corruption routes my bad :cautious: anyways I thought that after reading their letters you were supposed to talk with them just like admin was there in southperry and you were able to proceed through her route by talking with her there. In fact I didnt know those quests are supposed to be taking lovers or corruption route quests. Anyways, thanks for the help just a suggestion though just add "Activate The Fight of Morality as well" on part 1 of their questline in hint description just to make it clear.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yep sorry didnt realize that I had to check out the quest "The Fight of Morality" before taking their lovers or corruption routes my bad :cautious: anyways I thought that after reading their letters you were supposed to talk with them just like admin was there in southperry and you were able to proceed through her route by talking with her there. In fact I didnt know those quests are supposed to be taking lovers or corruption route quests. Anyways, thanks for the help just a suggestion though just add "Activate The Fight of Morality as well" on part 1 of their questline in hint description just to make it clear.
It will be added for sure in this next update. Thank you!

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
It will be added for sure in this next update. Thank you!
Just one more suggestion just lock in the route of both Mai when you select any route for any Mai i.e Lovers or corruption. It feels confusing when you can select 1 route for first Mai and the next you have option of 2 routes again for another Mai. Just open a conversation for another Mai when you already selected route for first Mai

Some pics :
1679836550440.png
1679836563923.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'll clean it up when I add their content for sure. I had ideas for them before but right now it's not going to be as straightforward.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath just food for thought can you guys try to add "Currently music playing" somewhere like at upper right hand side or bottom right hand side while conversation is going on since we cant open settings tab during that part? I kinda missed out some good soundtracks while conversation is going on and now have to check out every track and one more thing just add "Music Library" as well so we can see every soundtrack listed there rather than clicking next soundtrack in settings menu feels really time consuming to get to the soundtrack you want. Add a fade in text of "Currently music playing" like for 3 to 5 secs.

To be honest most of the soundtracks are amazing, really chilling and gives you positive vibes. Just add the feature in future version if you think it is possible and thanks for at least considering it ^^

• Wow
Reactions: TheAshenGuy
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes