Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I usually dont do this but is there a way to just see the scenes in this game? I tried to play the game once before but the gameplay was just horrible to me I couldn't get through it. But I am interested in seeing some of the scenes at least. Is there like a gallery unlocker or full save or something?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we added a new way to play using: medal of safety.
equip that and u can play without getting killed.
but, to speed things up u can use the badges and stamps. run them all. they cost very little to buy and will speed things up.
otherwise u will need to download a .save from someone and check the recollection room.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Are the screenshots in the OP still demonstrative? Like, is the game really just a horrible collection of mishmashed character art slapped atop backgrounds taken from Maple Story?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
does anyone know the bug
hammering detected
I wrote about it prev.page.
if u get that message, it means u have something hammering the "input" (mouse-keyboard)
if u are using a autoclicker, the hammering could detect that.
but, I need feedback to know if its too sensible so I can adjust it next update.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Are the screenshots in the OP still demonstrative? Like, is the game really just a horrible collection of mishmashed character art slapped atop backgrounds taken from Maple Story?
yes. just horrible pictures placed atop maplestory backgrounds. nothing else. avoid if u dont like that.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
I wrote about it prev.page.
if u get that message, it means u have something hammering the "input" (mouse-keyboard)
if u are using a autoclicker, the hammering could detect that.
but, I need feedback to know if its too sensible so I can adjust it next update.
wait my computer doesn't have an auto clicker but it just spam the message when i'm in talk scen
i think it is just buggy now it just crash the game for no reason
and why would it be a problem if someone use auto clicker why does that make game cr

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, if theres a problem somewhere I will look into it.
so u mean u get it inside the text? how? u use skips? or what do u do when u get that message? clicking, pressing keys?

the hammering is added to avoid the game to get too much input. and could crack. it happens when u click on a npc while the autoclicker is active. want people to adjust the autoclicker (if they use it) so it will not send clicks too fast.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
ok, if theres a problem somewhere I will look into it.
so u mean u get it inside the text? how? u use skips? or what do u do when u get that message? clicking, pressing keys?

the hammering is added to avoid the game to get too much input. and could crack. it happens when u click on a npc while the autoclicker is active. want people to adjust the autoclicker (if they use it) so it will not send clicks too fast.
i was holding the key and the game keep crashing with that bug
it just start crashing when i start talking to the bunny girl

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. will look into it and see myself. could be its too sensible.

finderie

Apr 5, 2020
I've looked all and around Mushroom town for medal of safety and can't find it. Does it require new game, bugged on old save, or am i just blind?

Edit: Also, the Hammering detected error appears when using skip text button and closes down the game.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the medal should be in the first map in mapleisland. talk to ms record?
ntr: u pick a route when the girl. love or corruption route.
u can read want each girl has if u check the signboard inside recollection. almost all types of corruption are used.

the game is a first-person perspective. so u are just the "mouse-icon". if u ever played a clicker-game (idle-game) its like that.
u point-and-click. u move around with arrows key. and interact with npc by pointing at them and select a mission.
theres a little explanation to that if u click the first npc.

yeah. the hammering seems to be very sensible. depending on the computer and how windows sends inputs.
I will look into it and try to fix it so u can play without getting that warning.

havok624

Mar 15, 2021
After doing part 1 and 2 of Pia's quest, the 3rd part says to talk to her but I am unable to talk to her, is it a buf or am I missing a few sets? Here is my save.

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah, in the first five minutes of this game I've had it CTD with the "hammering detected". I've not done anything more than click through dialogue at the rate I can read it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. it seems the hammering is too much sensible for some of u. could be a windows setting how "fast" it send input.
I will fix it and upload a new maple.exe tomorrow.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes