HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can you pimp and share girls on the lover route or is that only a hard corruption thing? Tried looking with search but i didnt see anything ( i could be blind XD )
No. Lovers means you exclusively build out your Harem with them staying with you and only you. Corruption is the only one with Sharing and not every girl will be shared as well, just broken.

So, I am interested in pregnancy, impregnation and breeding content. How has the game progressed towards such goals? Thank you very much!
It's getting there as near the end of Kerning City, you have characters like Asuna already wanting to have the Hero's babies and grow out his family. There is a story obstacle I added that will be addressed in Season 2 of the game but so far, every single girl in the game will be allowed to get pregnant.

Is there any way to get return scrolls to henesys as a drop or maybe buying them at a store?
An Empty Town sells every Return Scroll I believe.

Reactions: gojira667

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is a quick bug fix for everyone having issues with Camila and Lily's Corruption Route.

Replace your file in Data and head to the Recollection Room to trigger both Overrides.

brog77

Apr 4, 2020
Can you restore the 2 "return to henesys scroll" that i used up, i didn't know they were important to the quest and i'm not able to find them anywhere else.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
What Skip did you use?

Head to Forest II to the left of Amherst and leave through the door. You will enter the orchard. The box is there
i have no idea, i just use some skips (bagde 2, 3 , 4, and 5) now i neeed to kill some iron boars for camilla and...but the boar just laugh at me and kill me

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i have no idea, i just use some skips (bagde 2, 3 , 4, and 5) now i neeed to kill some iron boars for camilla and...but the boar just laugh at me and kill me
Ah okay. here's some tips

1. Use your Ability points as you probably have a lot. Pour them into Strength and DEX
2. Head to the Domain by using The Glasses in your inventory. Keep heading left and choose a Cane or Cannon Job Build which will boost your stuff pretty well
3. Head right until you reach the tent. Inside is Raul. Pick a Job Book which allows you to equip items from other classes. Pick wisely
4. Head to Perion up north and buy all the best Weapons and Armor you see

That should prep you but if not, Rien is a new island and filled with exp chances. You can start the questline by speaking with Puro in Lith Harbor

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
the seconde one
You were missing some overrides in Recollection Room. I turned them all on for you so everything should pop. The Overrides are basically built in bug fixes so if you are ever stuck, check Ms Recollection and see if an Ovverride can be applied.

shortypo

Sep 22, 2018
You were missing some overrides in Recollection Room. I turned them all on for you so everything should pop. The Overrides are basically built in bug fixes so if you are ever stuck, check Ms Recollection and see if an Ovverride can be applied.
thanks for the fix

ILBBM

May 30, 2017
Hi. I'm having a problem with the scenes with the girls they aren't pop up any scenes images when they occur. If this a know issue and there is a fix for it. At the beggining I went to the recollection room and did th Maya and Cami jerk and kiss and the image appear but righ now when I keep progressing in the game I noticed that any of the image scenes appear anymore and when I try to check the recollection room the image of the Maya and Cami jerk and kiss did not appear anymore. Someone know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
Ah okay. here's some tips

1. Use your Ability points as you probably have a lot. Pour them into Strength and DEX
2. Head to the Domain by using The Glasses in your inventory. Keep heading left and choose a Cane or Cannon Job Build which will boost your stuff pretty well
3. Head right until you reach the tent. Inside is Raul. Pick a Job Book which allows you to equip items from other classes. Pick wisely
4. Head to Perion up north and buy all the best Weapons and Armor you see

That should prep you but if not, Rien is a new island and filled with exp chances. You can start the questline by speaking with Puro in Lith Harbor
1681096761410.png

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath just curious are you planning to change the way people address the protag later on? The Hero and The Chosen one just break off the immersion and its kinda waste of inputting the name of the protag in character creation screen.
Just an example : The Hero or The Chosen one should only be addressed to the protag when people dont know much about him or they heard the stories of the protag during his adventures or they see sword mark tattoo on his arm for the first time. Also one more thing as girls interact more with protag they also change the way of addressing the hero ( I guess only in lovers route ) for eg: babe,honey,etc :cool:.

Anyways, just do it only if its possible and doesnt take much of your time but to be honest it would be really nice to have it implemented since inputting the name makes you role-play ^^

coomzoom

Feb 1, 2023
i accidently deleted my save like an dumbass. I was trying to complete the all the corruption paths can someone give me a save with the corruption gallery completed or at least on the routes so i dont have to restart from scratch :/

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No. Lovers means you exclusively build out your Harem with them staying with you and only you. Corruption is the only one with Sharing and not every girl will be shared as well, just broken.
Can that be avoided on the corruption route? or are you forced to have it for doing corruption?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Can that be avoided on the corruption route? or are you forced to have it for doing corruption?
Nah I dont think it can be avoided on that route you are kinda forced to share some girls as you proceed through their corruption routes, your better bet is going with harem which is what I like ^^

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes