bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nah I dont think it can be avoided on that route you are kinda forced to share some girls as you proceed through their corruption routes, your better bet is going with harem which is what I like ^^
I tend to go that route anyway, just woundering if there was a corruption harem route.
Kinda sad that gets ignored in games as corruption and sharing get lumped together. (hence why I tend to avoid it).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
screenshot.2023.04.10.12.23.56.png

if you check the tip board u can read what each one of the girls will have in terms of fetish.
some girls are "lovers only" and some "corruption only" but mostly u can pick any of the two.
as u can see here, Serebi is lovers only.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi. I'm having a problem with the scenes with the girls they aren't pop up any scenes images when they occur. If this a know issue and there is a fix for it. At the beggining I went to the recollection room and did th Maya and Cami jerk and kiss and the image appear but righ now when I keep progressing in the game I noticed that any of the image scenes appear anymore and when I try to check the recollection room the image of the Maya and Cami jerk and kiss did not appear anymore. Someone know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.
I'll check the Recollection Room and make sure it's all working right

There's an exe in the previous page. Use that

Hello HaseoOfDeath just curious are you planning to change the way people address the protag later on? The Hero and The Chosen one just break off the immersion and its kinda waste of inputting the name of the protag in character creation screen.
Just an example : The Hero or The Chosen one should only be addressed to the protag when people dont know much about him or they heard the stories of the protag during his adventures or they see sword mark tattoo on his arm for the first time. Also one more thing as girls interact more with protag they also change the way of addressing the hero ( I guess only in lovers route ) for eg: babe,honey,etc :cool:.

Anyways, just do it only if its possible and doesnt take much of your time but to be honest it would be really nice to have it implemented since inputting the name makes you role-play ^^
There's going to be a story reason why the Hero is named Hero/William and why I had you name your save. It'll come up later but it's something I've always wanted to do since the game first started.

Can that be avoided on the corruption route? or are you forced to have it for doing corruption?
It's on a case by case basis. Like Asuna and Leonore have their own duo Corruption stuff and Maya and Camila will also have their own Corruption Duo. But people like Athena and Ming will always remain Pets to the Dark Hero. Not shared to anyone.

Can the MC turn into a woman in this update?
No but you can start transforming other men. Transforming the MC might be a feature that only gets added in Season 2. Right now it's a lot to implement without tripling my workload. We'll see.

Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I tend to go that route anyway, just woundering if there was a corruption harem route.
Kinda sad that gets ignored in games as corruption and sharing get lumped together. (hence why I tend to avoid it).
Agree with you but anyways you are given a warning or message before you can make those choices ( Lovers or Corruption ) so you dont accidentally make the wrong choice :ROFLMAO:. There is a text file in help folder as well describing every girl's lovers and corruption routes and what it entails.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Agree with you but anyways you are given a warning or message before you can make those choices ( Lovers or Corruption ) so you dont accidentally make the wrong choice :ROFLMAO:. There is a text file in help folder as well describing every girl's lovers and corruption routes and what it entails.
Yeah I try to make sure i give players time to think about it and pick what they want most. I think it's effective giving everyone a constant place to look for information especially for the Routes

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
-Added 4 new NPC's with questlines (Orihime, Nel Tu, Nelliel, and Nora)
I just realized it now that you have added girls from bleach series :LOL: ( Huge fan of bleach btw ). Are there any plans to add more girls later on such as rangiku matsumoto,rukia,etc?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just realized it now that you have added girls from bleach series :LOL: ( Huge fan of bleach btw ). Are there any plans to add more girls later on such as rangiku matsumoto,rukia,etc?
Unfortunetly no lol. It's too much work to add a character that interweaves into the story. I only added Orihime and Nel because it was a Patron Request but also so older players had a reason to venture into Rien as well.

BUT

Season 2 will be adding other crossover charcters. Final Fantasy, Konosuba, Overlord, etc. Expect more then!

Season 2?
Season 1 is the current Storyline that will end after Sleepywood.

Season 2 is the next major arc and will take place 3-4 years later.

• Love

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Unfortunetly no lol. It's too much work to add a character that interweaves into the story. I only added Orihime and Nel because it was a Patron Request but also so older players had a reason to venture into Rien as well.

BUT

Season 2 will be adding other crossover charcters. Final Fantasy, Konosuba, Overlord, etc. Expect more then!
Just take your time :) I know its gonna be a lot of confusion when you add too many characters :ROFLMAO: but it would be really nice to see those characters from anime series interacting with the protag and king's fall other characters and kinda more plot for the game since you made kirito and protag fight each other for a bit and now protag needs kirito in his party ( More guy to guy interaction in a friendly way :sneaky:), would love to see similar plots in this game from other anime series like this.

Anyways take your time again no need to hurry ;) I was just giving you my thoughts on this but it would be great if you could add naruto and bleach characters into the game. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just take your time :) I know its gonna be a lot of confusion when you add too many characters :ROFLMAO: but it would be really nice to see those characters from anime series interacting with the protag and king's fall other characters and kinda more plot for the game since you made kirito and protag fight each other for a bit and now protag needs kirito in his party ( More guy to guy interaction in a friendly way :sneaky:), would love to see similar plots in this game from other anime series like this.

Anyways take your time again no need to hurry ;) I was just giving you my thoughts on this but it would be great if you could add naruto and bleach characters into the game. :cool:
Naruto and Hinata will actually be added into Sleepywood and that's something we've confirmed for the last few months. Already have the chibi ready as well

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's on a case by case basis. Like Asuna and Leonore have their own duo Corruption stuff and Maya and Camila will also have their own Corruption Duo. But people like Athena and Ming will always remain Pets to the Dark Hero. Not shared to anyone.
on the duo, are there two different corruption routes (one for MC only and one for shared), or just the shared/NTR/whatever only?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The drop-rates are in some desperate need of rebalancing.

On low.. it is just abysmal, which makes it worse for quests despite the supposed buff to drops on quests. (which is barely notice-able)

With the slider being locked to patrons only you sometimes have to kill hundreds of mobs cause RNG says "Fuck you"

e.g. currently doing the quest for lolico pants and chest, also the quest for wooden sword. I have killed around 2-3 hundred MuruMuru (which was annoying in of itself since they are spread out, so are slow to kill even on highest spawn rate).
The quests require one of each item.
From that 2-3 hundred I have gotten this:
50-60 murumuru balls (can't give exact since i had some from the previous culling quest).
2 wooden swords.
3 lolico pants (I actually have 4, because of the previous 150 I killed for quest)
0 lolico Armor (this one really doesn't want to drop).

So in around 350-450 (the amount i have just killed plus the 150 from cull quest both of which I had the lolico quest on for), I have gotten 0 lolico armor.

If the low droprate is really needed to be kept (which I personally don't get why it is so drastically low tbh, by the time you can kill them decently fast, the armor and weapons they drop aren't useful anymore), then I suggest a escalating odds system for quest items. this basically mean the chance to get the item increases after each kill until it reaches 100% chance (assuming one is extremely unlucky for it to even get to 100).

Basically while on quest, the game would check if the item has dropped after killing that mob, and if not it will increase the chance each kill until the item drops resetting to base chance. (repeating for items you need multiple of).

One other thing, this low droprate, really makes boses kinda pointless... since they drop barely anything, so best just skipping them and coming back later to afk with a autoclicker or something when you can kill them decently fast.

I assume the way to play isn't intended to be using an auto clicker on a high speed (that is low enough to dodge the detection), and afk the boses.
But with how the droprates are and being unable to change them unless you pay for that ability... kinda forces the player to do so.

p.s. I know there is an easy mode and that may or may not allow you to skip such things, but that doesn't fix the actual problem when playing normally.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this can be fixed differently. like allowing a npc to sell u stuff or exchange shop having the item u need.
will talk to Haseo about it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
that quest should be "updated" so u dont need the puppets. we will fix it next build.
so, I will see with Haseo if we can create a "npc" that will give the puppets for free (with a small patch) until next update
u should not spend that much time for a mission.
Was this ever fixed? cause am playing v0.2.6.0 and there is still a quest for those green puppets, but they aren't on the bestiary.

And have killed over 125 (doing another quest while having this one as well) and not one has dropped.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, about "Hammering detected" "feature", I have been getting the message often and randomly.

I didn't tamper with the game nor did I use any auto click/key software and these occurrences became more apparent after I updated to 0.2.6. I can't really recreate it as, again, it seems almost random but it did look like it happened mostly(if not only) with keyboard inputs specifically when moving.
The purpose of this comment is feedback, i hope it helps bring light to a possible problem.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its updated. check thread for new .exe
the hammering is too sensible, better to use another method.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
on the duo, are there two different corruption routes (one for MC only and one for shared), or just the shared/NTR/whatever only?
No. One is required where they splinter off and fuck either Sid or The Old Men of Henesys. They have Bonus Scenes where they basically fuck the other girls partner for group sex but it's not going to end up being a seperate route and works just as a way to reward players if they chose Corruption for both.

The drop-rates are in some desperate need of rebalancing.

On low.. it is just abysmal, which makes it worse for quests despite the supposed buff to drops on quests. (which is barely notice-able)

With the slider being locked to patrons only you sometimes have to kill hundreds of mobs cause RNG says "Fuck you"

e.g. currently doing the quest for lolico pants and chest, also the quest for wooden sword. I have killed around 2-3 hundred MuruMuru (which was annoying in of itself since they are spread out, so are slow to kill even on highest spawn rate).
The quests require one of each item.
From that 2-3 hundred I have gotten this:
50-60 murumuru balls (can't give exact since i had some from the previous culling quest).
2 wooden swords.
3 lolico pants (I actually have 4, because of the previous 150 I killed for quest)
0 lolico Armor (this one really doesn't want to drop).

So in around 350-450 (the amount i have just killed plus the 150 from cull quest both of which I had the lolico quest on for), I have gotten 0 lolico armor.

If the low droprate is really needed to be kept (which I personally don't get why it is so drastically low tbh, by the time you can kill them decently fast, the armor and weapons they drop aren't useful anymore), then I suggest a escalating odds system for quest items. this basically mean the chance to get the item increases after each kill until it reaches 100% chance (assuming one is extremely unlucky for it to even get to 100).

Basically while on quest, the game would check if the item has dropped after killing that mob, and if not it will increase the chance each kill until the item drops resetting to base chance. (repeating for items you need multiple of).

One other thing, this low droprate, really makes boses kinda pointless... since they drop barely anything, so best just skipping them and coming back later to afk with a autoclicker or something when you can kill them decently fast.

I assume the way to play isn't intended to be using an auto clicker on a high speed (that is low enough to dodge the detection), and afk the boses.
But with how the droprates are and being unable to change them unless you pay for that ability... kinda forces the player to do so.

p.s. I know there is an easy mode and that may or may not allow you to skip such things, but that doesn't fix the actual problem when playing normally.
I'll add a way to get the set seperatly but it won't be until the next update.

thx u and again i'm stuck again.
pia and maria quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither is bugged. You need to hand Pia The Prime Minister Card Set by heading into Mushroom Castle and killing/collecting all the cards there.

For Orchid, you're missing a sex scene to give her more Affection. Check Kerning City to make sure you have them all.

Was this ever fixed? cause am playing v0.2.6.0 and there is still a quest for those green puppets, but they aren't on the bestiary.

And have killed over 125 (doing another quest while having this one as well) and not one has dropped.
This was fixed. The Green Puppets we're talking about are from Monster Cousins and they appear after you kill a certain type, a few dozen times. They have joke names and you'll know when they appear.

Hello, about "Hammering detected" "feature", I have been getting the message often and randomly.

I didn't tamper with the game nor did I use any auto click/key software and these occurrences became more apparent after I updated to 0.2.6. I can't really recreate it as, again, it seems almost random but it did look like it happened mostly(if not only) with keyboard inputs specifically when moving.
The purpose of this comment is feedback, i hope it helps bring light to a possible problem.
There's an exe 1-2 pages back. Download it and it should fix the isssue

Kratos98

May 18, 2020
Im having issues running the game. Every time i click Log, or Homepage in it gives me an error; Runtime Error '-2004352254 (88880302). I didnt have this issue when i played this game about a year ago. Any suggestions?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes