Apr 16, 2018
Game is being flagged as a virus again, please help/fix on the mega download and the other downloads give broken games

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsFall-0.2.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've looked all and around Mushroom town for medal of safety and can't find it. Does it require new game, bugged on old save, or am i just blind?

Edit: Also, the Hammering detected error appears when using skip text button and closes down the game.
View attachment 2531396

No option related to Medal.
So the Medal is for Beginners only so if you have already chosen the Cane and Cannon it won't show. It's mainly for New Players trying the game for the first time

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
here's an updated .exe - just extract
- hammering: it will not cause a popup message. instead it will just skip input. feedback about this is appreciated.
- skip button is updated. it will now just skip all pages instead of fast-forward
- menu-buttons in login are always showing (bug: the buttons disappear if u have button-visible disabled)

(its not a virus, its the typical false positive)
virustotal:

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
can someone help me out, trying to do sid's request, but i have searched the woods many times and can not find the box, however in the quest log it says it is complete, but when i talk to sid, it is still there.

edit: attached my save

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i can't kill "Iron" enemies, i lost my save so i have to skip the story, can somebody help me?
What Skip did you use?

can someone help me out, trying to do sid's request, but i have searched the woods many times and can not find the box, however in the quest log it says it is complete, but when i talk to sid, it is still there.

edit: attached my save
Head to Forest II to the left of Amherst and leave through the door. You will enter the orchard. The box is there

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
virus protector ate the file please advise
Redownload/Reextract the files but give your AV permission to allow the exe to play. You can also move the exe into the desktop and move it into the folder by itself.

Game is absolutely safe so no worries about dangers and such.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Can you pimp and share girls on the lover route or is that only a hard corruption thing? Tried looking with search but i didnt see anything ( i could be blind XD )

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I'm actually gearing up for Pregnancy in the coming months. The sex scenes are already hinting that the girls want to have children so you can expect that soonish.

But to answer your question, the game is a VN so everything is coded to move as you go through the pages for a sex scene. There are animations but the player have no control over them.

Edit: I guess what I'm doing differently than other games is the Route System. Every girl usually has 2 Routes; Lovers and Corruption. Lovers is to make the girl fall in love with the Hero and your normal lovey dovey content. Corruption I have wilder ideas like a Prostitution System for 2 NPC's you meet. Down the line you'll be able to sell women in return for favors to help in the on going War. Plus there's other stuff like a smaller Trainer Type minigame with certain NPC's that need to be broken in or trained into having sex.

False positive. It's usually Windows Defender that dings us but the others don't.
So, I am interested in pregnancy, impregnation and breeding content. How has the game progressed towards such goals? Thank you very much!

shortypo

Sep 22, 2018
I think there is a bug im stuck with multiple side and the main Quest and i cant continue with the story

Apr 16, 2018
Redownload/Reextract the files but give your AV permission to allow the exe to play. You can also move the exe into the desktop and move it into the folder by itself.

Game is absolutely safe so no worries about dangers and such.
McAfee is not letting me do that and I know that there's nothing wrong with it virus wise, but everything I've done/tried keeps messing up the game.

brog77

Apr 4, 2020
Is there any way to get return scrolls to henesys as a drop or maybe buying them at a store?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes