bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No. One is required where they splinter off and fuck either Sid or The Old Men of Henesys. They have Bonus Scenes where they basically fuck the other girls partner for group sex but it's not going to end up being a seperate route and works just as a way to reward players if they chose Corruption for both.
Hmmm, I believe I understand now, basically only specific corruption routes will be MC only, and use the doc to check.

Speaking of that doc... I spotted this:
1681165265968.png
Contradictory... since the fact of NTR/gangbang, means they weren't loyal :| (or is this some kind of jada picket smith "Loyalty" :KEK: coming back isn't loyal basically, because the act of going out at all, is disloyal)

So I would suggest changing the wording, since it can't be both NTR/gangbang and incredibly loyal, those things be mutually exclusive. (If it means what i think it means, then "she always comes back despite seeing others" would be more fitting).

This was fixed. The Green Puppets we're talking about are from Monster Cousins and they appear after you kill a certain type, a few dozen times. They have joke names and you'll know when they appear.
ah.... from killing the green ones? (cause i have killed hundreds and haven't seemed to come across those cousins).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Im having issues running the game. Every time i click Log, or Homepage in it gives me an error; Runtime Error '-2004352254 (88880302). I didnt have this issue when i played this game about a year ago. Any suggestions?
baka Will answer this one

how many ntr scenes? is it actually implemented or just losing girls
So there is a lot of NTR of the Hero stealing women from other men, Netorase where he shares the women with other men for political means, and there is one girl the Hero can lose entirely if you make certain decisions. If you want to lose the girl and watch what is done to her, find Rain and choose her Bad Crowd Route.

Hmmm, I believe I understand now, basically only specific corruption routes will be MC only, and use the doc to check.

Speaking of that doc... I spotted this:
View attachment 2536744
Contradictory... since the fact of NTR/gangbang, means they weren't loyal :| (or is this some kind of jada picket smith "Loyalty" :KEK: coming back isn't loyal basically, because the act of going out at all, is disloyal)

So I would suggest changing the wording, since it can't be both NTR/gangbang and incredibly loyal, those things be mutually exclusive. (If it means what i think it means, then "she always comes back despite seeing others" would be more fitting).

ah.... from killing the green ones? (cause i have killed hundreds and haven't seemed to come across those cousins).
I meant it as remaining loyal that no matter how many men she fucks, she always goes running back to Hero but yeah I can touch up the writing a bit.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
where do you take maya out for her date during her love quest (maya for chief) questline? Got distracted with other things when that quest told me where to go and cant backtrack to see where it is in the log

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
where do you take maya out for her date during her love quest (maya for chief) questline? Got distracted with other things when that quest told me where to go and cant backtrack to see where it is in the log
I think you mean when Mina and the Hero go on a date. The date happens after the Hero returns from Maple Island when Lily is back in his life. You just have to speak to Maya in Henesys.

If you cannot find her, post your save.sav and I'll check

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
I think you mean when Mina and the Hero go on a date. The date happens after the Hero returns from Maple Island when Lily is back in his life. You just have to speak to Maya in Henesys.

If you cannot find her, post your save.sav and I'll check
yeah its says after mina's date, talk to maya. but cant get the quest to start again or im just looking in the wrong spot. Here's my save
nevermind, i had to give a bow to the tru (info) guy for some reason. that made the maya quest go on. thanks for offering to help though

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im having issues running the game. Every time i click Log, or Homepage in it gives me an error; Runtime Error '-2004352254 (88880302). I didnt have this issue when i played this game about a year ago. Any suggestions?
if u can start the game and only the buttons gives error, it most be something with the sound-playback.
do u hear music/sound? do u use headphones?
(its a known issue, some system do let the "directsound" initialization pass, but when playing the sound, it crash, Im not sure how to fix this)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I meant it as remaining loyal that no matter how many men she fucks, she always goes running back to Hero but yeah I can touch up the writing a bit.
yeah, is what i thought you meant.

Touching it up would be good, cause loyalty means she is only a whore for MC, and no one else can touch her, cause she is loyal.

So there is a lot of NTR of the Hero stealing women from other men, Netorase where he shares the women with other men for political means, and there is one girl the Hero can lose entirely if you make certain decisions.
Thought I should mention, NTR(Netorare) is where the hero is stolen from.
When the hero does the stealing, it is Netori.

You may wish to update the tags in that file for the ones that are MC only corruption routes (i.e. routes where only MC touches the LI, you would want to have Netori listed on them, since hero isn't stolen from).
Although I assume most have both. (Asuna one sounds like everyone she is ever with gets NTR'd at some point, whether it be kirito or MC).

BTW I had a potential idea for the drop system you may like, it is semi-runescape inspired.

Basically you would have 2-3 drop categories, the "Main drop" i.e. a drop/drop table, that drops often. And Secondary/Tertiary drops. Ones that are more rare.
Each one rolling independently of the other. (before drop modifiers, doubling the amount or w/e, i.e. if you have a roll that gives a chance of multiple drops, it would roll each new table, basically, instead of rolling the same table, it would cause the main 3 tables to roll a second or third time, you could even implement it so that it must roll something on the two base tables, but not on the rare third table which is armor and such)

So basically, the player would always get a drop from the main table (Mero if nothing rolls), and have a chance at a 2nd and 3rd drop from the secondary table and Tertiary table respectively.

So they can get up to 3 drops before and chance modifiers and such.

I find this system would be more friendly on players (so non-relevant drops like secondary and tertiary don't replace the main drops of that monster).

You could also have the main drop table roll more than once for certain monsters (e.g. if you want a monster to be more rare total, say only have 4 of them in an area max, but don't want to make the drops that much harder to get, instead of buffing the drop-rate, you could just have them roll the table more than once, so main drop would say roll 2-4 times, secondary 2-3, and tertiary 1-2).

Here is an example for Ribbon Pig:
note: pulled numbers out of my ass for the DR.
1681201927348.png

Note: Meso would roll a Meso drop table for that region, assuming you want to limit how much meso drops per region instead of a universal meso table.

I would also suggest adding the drop-rate to the bestiary so players have a better idea of what to expect. (and maybe show boosted DR when on quests).

Another thing is a PITY system, where each kill the player goes without getting a specific item, the chance increases (you can cap it to, e.g. if base is 0.1%, pity increase to up to 5% for example, if you want to keep it rare, but also balance it so the player isn't getting too much of the same item but none of the other rare items).

With this you could also have it on Boss monsters, but in a way where certain tables roll more than once because it is a boss. E.g. main drop rolls 2-3 times (along with the boosted DR of things like the beast card because it is a boss).

Card you may even wish to put on it's own sole drop table, so it can only be rolled so many times itself. e.g. if you only want card table to roll once, unless a drop modifier scroll is used.

Don't know how the current system works, so took some assumptions here.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
its updated. check thread for new .exe
the hammering is too sensible, better to use another method.
I think the current method, where it limits how many clicks are actually done, works quite well.

Although the skip button skipping all dialogue is kinda annoying :S (I use autoclicker for dialogue now XD )

That may have been fixed in the further updated .exe tho.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres already a system.
- leftover have a 16% chance to drop
- mission drop gets an additional 1-4% chance to drop (singular chance)
- normal drop 1-4+item/bonus% for item drop (and that of course its random what u get)
- when nothing of above, u get a 50% chance for money drop
- codex-card is depending on monster-type. normal monster u need to kill 50 before u can get it. the drop is "outside" the normal drop. so its an "added" drop.

- amount of drops is depending on monster level. stronger more drop chances. elites/prime monsters give u a lot more
so, its favorable to wait until elites/prime start to spawn, those will give u a lot more chances

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What baka said. If you Right Click and Mouse Click in the library or the Beastiary, you can Increase and Decrease what spawns and what doesn't.

Tru also gives you tips under his Quest Menu

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What baka said. If you Right Click and Mouse Click in the library or the Beastiary, you can Increase and Decrease what spawns and what doesn't.

Tru also gives you tips under his Quest Menu
O that's neat, cheers for letting me now, gonna be using that a lot now. (must have missed it :S )

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
theres already a system.
- leftover have a 16% chance to drop
- mission drop gets an additional 1-4% chance to drop (singular chance)
- normal drop 1-4+item/bonus% for item drop (and that of course its random what u get)
- when nothing of above, u get a 50% chance for money drop
- codex-card is depending on monster-type. normal monster u need to kill 50 before u can get it. the drop is "outside" the normal drop. so its an "added" drop.

- amount of drops is depending on monster level. stronger more drop chances. elites/prime monsters give u a lot more
so, its favorable to wait until elites/prime start to spawn, those will give u a lot more chances
ah I see.

Is there a way to see drop-rates? (not that it is too important now that i know of the right clicking on drops thing).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u check inventory u can see the stats in the right bottom corner

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
HaseoOfDeath I believe you are the one to ask this.

Does the whole Camilla choosing MC now, or choosing MC later. (i.e. she needs MC, but will become a lady first thing), change the content/story much? or is it more or less the same end result, just different ways to get there?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all items uses the same drop-rate except for leftovers, that uses that 16% rate.
those are usually the first items in the bestiary. its the "common" item that most mobs has, at least 1.
leftovers are always "etc" items.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes