baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. send me the .sav first so I can look into it.
so, if something similar happens again it will fix itself.
after that delete the .sav files.

no u can't. not sure where the settings is. too complicated. also, the .sav is "protected" against editing. if u try to change something it will not run.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no. but who knows in the future.
I will switch to TwinBasic when its ready for crossplatform. it will be available in linux, mac and android.
theres no eta. so right now its windows only.

Kratos98

May 18, 2020
if u can start the game and only the buttons gives error, it most be something with the sound-playback.
do u hear music/sound? do u use headphones?
(its a known issue, some system do let the "directsound" initialization pass, but when playing the sound, it crash, Im not sure how to fix this)
I do use heaphones. I guess ill keep trying difernet things to see what might work. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. another user did have this issue. so far I have not figure out a way to "detect" it.
I have asked in a "programming" forum, but the response is the same: "it should detect".
if I can detect that the sound is off, I can just "disable" the sound, and it will not crash.
I can not make it myself since no matter what I do, the initialization "detects".
what I need is someone with this error (like u) that will try multiple times

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there a way for me to edit the save like changing the stat and weapon stat maybe?
Our engine is custom made so you'll have to shop around to see what editors work and don't work. Players have been able to edit everything but I'm not really sure what they use.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
i need some answers from players out there, thank you
Save seems to be a pain to edit.
Cheat engine works for memory editing.
Some are random numbers but all are linear so the change in number is what you see. So if you add one or subtract one then the memory entry also changes by one.

Some numbers are plain
for others use unknown starting value

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I updated it. download the latest .exe, its in the thread and homepage! :)

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
started the game got a quest and had to click through 30ish frogs to get one frog leg. Im supposed to get 20 to finish the quest lmao.
Im assuming the patreon box lets you adjust the item drop rate. thanks but no thanks

Reactions: Tonkin

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
started the game got a quest and had to click through 30ish frogs to get one frog leg. Im supposed to get 20 to finish the quest lmao.
Im assuming the patreon box lets you adjust the item drop rate. thanks but no thanks
Would 10 be more reasonable? I can totally change it for the early game.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Would 10 be more reasonable? I can totally change it for the early game.
Thanks that would be great, 5 would be ideal because of the abysmal drop rate but i'll take what i can get. The quest left a terrible first impression (at least for me) and i can only hope that other quests don't have the same level of grind.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1681487829738.png

There seems to be a bug with the red devil shield.

It nukes the stats of the cane, despite it not being the main weapon. (despite it being the same class of weapon as well).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
HaseoOfDeath

Um... I thought the NTR in the game was optional?

But on Leonore's lovers route... there is still unavoidable NTR. (from when Sam used her while the hero was "dead").
Despite choosing the path where you stopped sam in that quest.

p.s. also makes the note about her route being wholesome... not true... cause the li being used like a dirty rag by an ugly bastard rapist... is quite the opposite of wholesome.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
McAfee is not letting me do that and I know that there's nothing wrong with it virus wise, but everything I've done/tried keeps messing up the game.
I've been playing this game just fine for the past two days, and now all of a sudden my McAfee is doing the same thing.... munching the exe when I try to start it and kicking back that it's a virus. Can't find a way to get around the issue without shutting off the AV, which I don't want to do...

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes