baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
screenshot.2023.04.11.12.52.51.png
so, how to get items?
- hunt a map and wait until elites/primes spawn. those gives more drop-chances. also elites gives higher drop-rates for "drops"
- if the item is from a quest and u "activate" it (u need to get the quest from the npc) u get additional drop-chance
- use Finders Coupon for rare items that u want, use the library/bestiary to setup the items that u want
- some items can be bought from NPC. Haseo has added a bit of that.
- exchange shops can sometimes be useful if the "rewards" have something u need
- use Drop Coupons. (u can get it from gachapon, quests and monster drops)

Last edited:
Reactions: bobdillan

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HaseoOfDeath I believe you are the one to ask this.

Does the whole Camilla choosing MC now, or choosing MC later. (i.e. she needs MC, but will become a lady first thing), change the content/story much? or is it more or less the same end result, just different ways to get there?
The end game will change way more. Camila will have more benefits to The Ardyn as a proper lady than she would just straight up choosing the Hero. But you will still be getting her POV here and there with some sex scenes sprinkled in

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath I dont know if its a bug but just wanted to inform you that "Making enemies within the bowmen" and "The Libratas hold over victoria island " both seems to be completed totally but they are still showing up in progress tab and their 1 part seems to be saying its available (For the former one part 6 and latter one part 4) despite being it completed and to be honest those quests were proceeding smoothly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And save file

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello HaseoOfDeath I dont know if its a bug but just wanted to inform you that "Making enemies within the bowmen" and "The Libratas hold over victoria island " both seems to be completed totally but they are still showing up in progress tab and their 1 part seems to be saying its available (For the former one part 6 and latter one part 4) despite being it completed and to be honest those quests were proceeding smoothly.

And save file
I fixed one of them but the Athena is actually a bonus sex scene I added this update. You can see the Lightbulb for it blinkingin The Road to the Dungeon outside of Henesys

Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I fixed one of them but the Athena is actually a bonus sex scene I added this update. You can see the Lightbulb for it blinkingin The Road to the Dungeon outside of Henesys
Just correct me if I am wrong but wasnt there another scenario at that quest part where the protag and athena sleep on the grass and wake up in the afternoon and later on hero sprays his cum again on athena? There wasnt any actual sex scene on that part just athena stripping all her clothes and the scenario seems to be replaced as well with dialogues. I cant seem to find that scene in recollection room btw.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just correct me if I am wrong but wasnt there another scenario at that quest part where the protag and athena sleep on the grass and wake up in the afternoon and later on hero sprays his cum again on athena? There wasnt any actual sex scene on that part just athena stripping all her clothes and the scenario seems to be replaced as well with dialogues. I cant seem to find that scene in recollection room btw.
I've yet to remove any sex scenes but I do remember the scene that follows after you bring Raul back into her life. I also cannot add every single sex scene to The Recollection Room due to size restraints. It's why I only add scenes that have CG nowadays.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I've yet to remove any sex scenes but I do remember the scene that follows after you bring Raul back into her life. I also cannot add every single sex scene to The Recollection Room due to size restraints. It's why I only add scenes that have CG nowadays.
Ah I see I know you have mentioned it as bonus but just confirming it again since you said it isnt removed but is it a replacement of that scene or just addition?

And I am a bit curious why some of the scenes lack CGs? protag and their partner mostly just jerk off to each other. Why add those scenes which lack CGs in the game and since you cant add them to recollection why not just make those scenes with CGs? Or Are you planning to add those CGs later on?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I can not answer for Haseo, but I can answer from my own point of view.
the first 2 years of production we did have very slow art-production.
after that we started to get some income from patrons and allowed us to do 1, maybe 2 art each months.
more we got more we could add. but it was also a problem when artist changed and we needed to "restart".
while waiting for money and art to be made we developed the game.
me, coding and tools and Haseo the story and missions (that took 3 years to master, since the editor is quite complex)
both me and Haseo are hard working when "needed". and if we could decide we would have +100 more art in-game.
but as u can see in our patron, we are not rich and even if Haseo spend a bit of his own money, its not the best way moving forward. we need support to increase production. at this right moment me and Haseo have earn 0$. everything we get is spent on art-production. and we need x2 of that money to feel "comfortable" with the spending. above that we can start to get money to spend on the next production we plan to do. so its a long journey.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I can not answer for Haseo, but I can answer from my own point of view.
the first 2 years of production we did have very slow art-production.
after that we started to get some income from patrons and allowed us to do 1, maybe 2 art each months.
more we got more we could add. but it was also a problem when artist changed and we needed to "restart".
while waiting for money and art to be made we developed the game.
me, coding and tools and Haseo the story and missions (that took 3 years to master, since the editor is quite complex)
both me and Haseo are hard working when "needed". and if we could decide we would have +100 more art in-game.
but as u can see in our patron, we are not rich and even if Haseo spend a bit of his own money, its not the best way moving forward. we need support to increase production. at this right moment me and Haseo have earn 0$. everything we get is spent on art-production. and we need x2 of that money to feel "comfortable" with the spending. above that we can start to get money to spend on the next production we plan to do. so its a long journey.
I see dont worry about it, I just appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game and to be frank I havent seen any dev yet being active with the community like you guys are doing fixing up the bugs and answering all the questions and replying to even silly questions ^^.

I hope by the end of season 1 ( I believe haseo mentioned this ) your game will gain more popularity, you guys will get more support and everything will be better. I hope one day this game will get to its completion stage and I am looking forward to it so just chill out for now and stay positive thats all I can say ^^

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The end game will change way more. Camila will have more benefits to The Ardyn as a proper lady than she would just straight up choosing the Hero. But you will still be getting her POV here and there with some sex scenes sprinkled in
hmmm, does it change the sexual genre's at all? (i.e. miss out on scenes, get more scenes, change the tags, not as wholesome w/e)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hmmm, does it change the sexual genre's at all? (i.e. miss out on scenes, get more scenes, change the tags, not as wholesome w/e)
It will. Lady Camila will actually be a bit more sexually controlling. The sex scenes will be a bit different and you can expect more engaging sex talk as well.

But yeah, you will miss out on scenes if you're on the Girlfriend or Lady Path

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Question... is naming your character... actually supposed to name them? (cause it's still william :| )

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello HaseoOfDeath can you actually name this "Island" as "Maple Island" later on in your updates on world map? I got confused when I wanted to go back to maple island for quests but couldnt find it on the world map since it wasnt named :ROFLMAO: I actually had to go back to lith harbor just to take the ship to the maple island. After a few days I realized that small island is actually maple island since it got highlighted when I hovered over it.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a file where I can change the game settings?

Played it on a bigger screen now it is stuck in a resolution that does not fit my screen in main menu....

Also I loose the ability to use my mouse when in full screen mode.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, theres none. but I will look into it.
u could tell a bit about the resolutions.
what resolution u played "before" and what screen-setting u used? 1.5x maximized fullscreen or something else?
what resolution u have now? is the game-screen so big u can only see part of the windows right?

I remember I did have something coded. but I need to look into it. I thought that if resolution is > screen it would go back to default.
but apparently it didnt.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Yea I see only part of the screen.

The thing is my main screen is small 1080p
I used a secondary screen TV 4k but did not use mirror screen or extend. But used it as a second screen the TV is OLED so I don't like having desktop on it to avoid burn in(out in case of OLED).
The game was on x2 and by accident I closed at that setting.

What helps is downloading it again and running it from the new .exe
So I guess the exe keeps the setting not a file or registry entry.

Also as I said when I switch to full screen I loose the mouse pointer.

PS. I would be happy if I could use the keyboard shortcuts in main menu.
Either to enter options or the button I mapped to change screen size.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no. the settings is stored in the .sav file.
unfortunately if u remove the .sav u lose all the progress so far.
but u can send me the .sav so I can look into it.
I also use 1080p so it should create the same problem for me.
I can fix it and send it back. PM me or place it here

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm

Can i use a hex editor on it?
Tried notapd ++

I just started so no point in fixing the save.

But I can send one easy enough to recreat. If you need me to

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes