GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020
So Leonore's main content in Henesys starts when you talk to Sam, the shop keeper. If you have already gotten her then check Mushroom Town in the middle house.
Im currently on quest 17 for Leonore but I still cant find her I believe I already reached the part when I talk to her in the Mushroom town

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Congratulations on fixing all the bugged quests! Some are offered prematurely occasionally but that is preferable to not being able to continue at all. Will players have to restart in future updates?
Thank you! We did a complete deep dive of the game the last week before going Public and we fixed almost everything. A few things here are there are still being dumb but we are fixing stuff as we speak! To answer your question we will try not to break saves but certain things like messing with the engine will do so. We are currently building a Quest Tracker/Guide but we don't know if it will affect the main systems yet. If they do we try to add cheats here and there to better catch you up with things.

Im currently on quest 17 for Leonore but I still cant find her I believe I already reached the part when I talk to her in the Mushroom town
Hmmmm. If she isn't in Mushroomtown or inside your own house she has to be in South Perry where you catch an airship to fly towards Lith Harbor.

GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you! We did a complete deep dive of the game the last week before going Public and we fixed almost everything. A few things here are there are still being dumb but we are fixing stuff as we speak! To answer your question we will try not to break saves but certain things like messing with the engine will do so. We are currently building a Quest Tracker/Guide but we don't know if it will affect the main systems yet. If they do we try to add cheats here and there to better catch you up with things.

Hmmmm. If she isn't in Mushroomtown or inside your own house she has to be in South Perry where you catch an airship to fly towards Lith Harbor.
I've checked many times, but if I had to guess. I most likely glitched her out since i did asuna's quest (The kill 50 creatures) before completing all of Leonore's quests. Though I would still like to believe she is just hidden from me. I also attempted to enter The Domain as I just got an item called "Domain Sigma Memory" but I have absolutely no idea on how I could enter.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've checked many times, but if I had to guess. I most likely glitched her out since i did asuna's quest (The kill 50 creatures) before completing all of Leonore's quests. Though I would still like to believe she is just hidden from me. I also attempted to enter The Domain as I just got an item called "Domain Sigma Memory" but I have absolutely no idea on how I could enter.
Can you send me your Char.Dat file? It's in Data>UI. I can check where you are and fix any bugs that may be appearing with Leonore.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ui_char.dat contains all the characters u made, their progress, items, stats plus the stash and all the settings.
be aware of that when u share it, or ask for a save. it will overwrite your own char.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Lost my old lith harbor save and really cba to do everything again, someone got a save for me?
We added a Cheat in the first area to make getting to newer content faster.

I cant sum STR point, can you help me?
I don't really understand you question. Can you add more details please?

Sure here it is. Also I appreciate the support.
So you have to continue Asuna's content before Leonore gets more content. Just keep going through Asuna's for now.

GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020

So you have to continue Asuna's content before Leonore gets more content. Just keep going through Asuna's for now.
Oh where is Asuna located because I couldn't find her either. also sorry for sharing my game save if i was meant to give it to you through dms.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
damn, I most have left it there when I tried out stomp-damage!
mushmom do stomp-damage.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in the bestiary its possible to see what they do, if they have special abilities.
click on the monster picture, and u see its stats and also weakness/strength against different magic types.
UNIQUE: STOMP ATTACK
its an unavoidable attack, and while the monster prepare, u cant hit it.

i will remove this annoying msgbox. not sure why its there. i thought i removed all those msgboxes before compiling.

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
The Professor's Glasses(?) were not rewarded during the questline. I checked before, during, and after each step of the quest starting at the point where we see the Professor's sprite left of the camp. I have checked the equip, use, and etc tabs during each phase and even redid the game/quest using a new save renaming my old .dat to a backup. If the Glasses are awarded somewhere else I have yet to find them and am stuck on Millie/Maria's quest which requires them. 100% guarantee I never sold them. To clarify I knew people were having trouble with it so I kept an eye out. I also have Asuna's memory fragment so I am that far down her line.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh where is Asuna located because I couldn't find her either. also sorry for sharing my game save if i was meant to give it to you through dms.
You can start Asuna's questline by going to the 2nd to last house to the right of Henesys. Find Kirito and you will start the Asuna questline. Don't worry about posting a save here lol that's how I found out where you are in the story. It's whatever you find comfortable.

The Professor's Glasses(?) were not rewarded during the questline. I checked before, during, and after each step of the quest starting at the point where we see the Professor's sprite left of the camp. I have checked the equip, use, and etc tabs during each phase and even redid the game/quest using a new save renaming my old .dat to a backup. If the Glasses are awarded somewhere else I have yet to find them and am stuck on Millie/Maria's quest which requires them. 100% guarantee I never sold them.
You get the Glasses added to your inventory in just a few more quests the reason for that is I didn't want players to return to the Domain to early.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
What map is the 2nd cursed weapon that Tru talks about on? Looked on maps around Henesys but I couldn't find it. I have the sword from stone golems so I doubt its better then that, but would still like to find it.

Pyhaisc

Feb 17, 2019

sry my english is very bad, i tried to add some STR points but the result is 0 i can not add these points.
1583503117210.png

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
I found the Glasses and incidentally lost them as well. I believe Maria's quest that requires the Glasses, as mentioned previously, removes them from the inventory. Or some quest shortly afterwards.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes