HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What map is the 2nd cursed weapon that Tru talks about on? Looked on maps around Henesys but I couldn't find it. I have the sword from stone golems so I doubt its better then that, but would still like to find it.
Keep playing through the story of Leonore and Asuna and you will find it.

sry my english is very bad, i tried to add some STR points but the result is 0 i can not add these points.
View attachment 578422
Looks like you maxed out Knight's Channel which raises Darkness Dmg but lowers your STR. There is no way to respec at the moment so you may have to start a new game.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Keep playing through the story of Leonore and Asuna and you will find it.
Ok, not sure where to go now on either of their quests, returned from the domain and continued Asuna's quests and did the kill 50 monster quest, then she left and I'm not sure where she is. Only Leonores I can find are just sprites that replay h-scenes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, not sure where to go now on either of their quests, returned from the domain and continued Asuna's quests and did the kill 50 monster quest, then she left and I'm not sure where she is. Only Leonores I can find are just sprites that replay h-scenes.
Check the middle house of Mushroomtown

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sry my english is very bad, i tried to add some STR points but the result is 0 i can not add these points.
View attachment 578422
Image1.png
the skill: The Knights Channel will lower your STR by 1 each level, up to 30 STR.
in your ability points, it can never go lower than 0, but you increase it, you need to add equivalently to the negative STR.
only cane and cannon weapons have use of darkness energy, this together with a skill.
so, do not increase this skill before you have an attack skill and equipped a cane/cannon weapon.

so, if you have 4 STR points, and level 10 the knights channel, u have -6 STR
you need to add points to STR until u start to get positive number.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is another small patch to fix the game pushing a dev window from fighting Mushroom Mom. Just replace your exe with the one provided, your saves will be fine.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no crash when fightning Mushmom or Enraged Golems, but an annoying msgbox that will tell the amount of stomp-damage they do to u. and u need to click "ok" to continue. its a dev-msgbox I use to check things, and somehow I forgot to remove it before compiling the game. so its not a bug, but a human mistake! :D

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Pyhaisc

Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 578504
the skill: The Knights Channel will lower your STR by 1 each level, up to 30 STR.
in your ability points, it can never go lower than 0, but you increase it, you need to add equivalently to the negative STR.
only cane and cannon weapons have use of darkness energy, this together with a skill.
so, do not increase this skill before you have an attack skill and equipped a cane/cannon weapon.

so, if you have 4 STR points, and level 10 the knights channel, u have -6 STR
you need to add points to STR until u start to get positive number.
Thanks a lot

GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020
You can start Asuna's questline by going to the 2nd to last house to the right of Henesys. Find Kirito and you will start the Asuna questline. Don't worry about posting a save here lol that's how I found out where you are in the story. It's whatever you find comfortable.

You get the Glasses added to your inventory in just a few more quests the reason for that is I didn't want players to return to the Domain to early.
Asuna is no longer in that house as I already started most of her quest line and talking to kirito at this point says "Kirito stand in the same spot. His eyes looking outside the windows. Hise gaze does't leave it even with the Hero standing there. There is no sadness in his eyes. Just acceptance." And does nothing after

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Asuna is no longer in that house as I already started most of her quest line and talking to kirito at this point says "Kirito stand in the same spot. His eyes looking outside the windows. Hise gaze does't leave it even with the Hero standing there. There is no sadness in his eyes. Just acceptance." And does nothing after
Is Millie in Roger's house in mushroom town? I lost leo and asuna because I wasn't sleeping in the hero's bed the correct way for the story quests to continue after returning from domain sigma.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Have you already been too An Empty Town? Asuna will be there from now on.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Ok, so I think I'm nearing the end of this update. I finished Asuna's quests and returned to Mushroom Town and had to go find Millie in one of the forest maps.

It led to a mana overload quest where Millie goes back to the domain, but the professor was back and I talked to him and it restarted his shadow orb break quest, then nothing happened. Was he suppose to be there?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, so I think I'm nearing the end of this update. I finished Asuna's quests and returned to Mushroom Town and had to go find Millie in one of the forest maps.

It led to a mana overload quest where Millie goes back to the domain, but the professor was back and I talked to him and it restarted his shadow orb break quest, then nothing happened. Was he suppose to be there?
That's a bug but I am glad you brought that up as I can fix that now. Send me your Char.Dat file (Data>UI) so I can send you back to that map for Millie.

No she is not there either, but ill check again as a just in case.
Edit: No she is not there at all and i attempted to interact with anything I could there too.
Can you PM me your Char.Dat file? I will see where you are at. (Data>UI)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
use "library", and useable, and right-click on "hp/mp potions"
this will show all the hp/mp the game has right now, click sunrise dew.
that will show additional information (at the moment, since the game is still growing)
and you will see: monster drop Mano, and thats obvious, but under it: hidden spot.
so theres another "quest". and I give u a hint, it has something to do with Maria, but you need to get the letter first.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
We were testing this earlier and didn't see why that was happening. Could you head to the folder and got to Data>UI and send us the Char.Dat file? This will help us see what is happening.

I will look into these now. Can you also send me your Char.Dat file (Data>UI folder)? I will send it back with the Sunrise Dew attached so you don't have to struggle while I am seeing why it's bugging out.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes