havok624

Mar 15, 2021
So the first quest for oneida journey into a woman bugged out for me, maybe the completing the world quest not sure about that one however, Cassandra also seems to be bugged since she is not appearing and the last one is the last part of his blue quest.

Also if possible can you bring back the lvl 30 malady quest please.

Thanks for this again btw, I really enjoy the game also so keep the the good work.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So the first quest for oneida journey into a woman bugged out for me, maybe the completing the world quest not sure about that one however, Cassandra also seems to be bugged since she is not appearing and the last one is the last part of his blue quest.

Also if possible can you bring back the lvl 30 malady quest please.

Thanks for this again btw, I really enjoy the game also so keep the the good work.
Okay, so Malady is there, Cassandra was just a small hiccup, and the Oneida quest requires you've seen one scene in Home Base. Head there and activate the quest for Millie called Made Up.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I had a question about Violet, Oz's step-mom, can we only meet her on oz's corruption path? Because I'm on her path to marriage, and Violet isn't involved at all :/ So I was wondering if she's exclusive to the slut path or if I missed something?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I had a question about Violet, Oz's step-mom, can we only meet her on oz's corruption path? Because I'm on her path to marriage, and Violet isn't involved at all :/ So I was wondering if she's exclusive to the slut path or if I missed something?
Yeah. I tried to make the Sugar Baby Routes so different they are worth replaying the game. For the Lovers Route, you'll have access to Joy and more roleplay scenes involving dressing up

Corruption, it's the step-mom and also more orgy scenes in House of Moms.

Took some effort but every Sugar Baby will be like this so you're more inclined to retry the game and explore another Route simply because it's more worth the effort to do so and you're rewarded for it

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah. I tried to make the Sugar Baby Routes so different they are worth replaying the game. For the Lovers Route, you'll have access to Joy and more roleplay scenes involving dressing up

Corruption, it's the step-mom and also more orgy scenes in House of Moms.

Took some effort but every Sugar Baby will be like this so you're more inclined to retry the game and explore another Route simply because it's more worth the effort to do so and you're rewarded for it
Alright, thanks for the info, I'll probably end trying different paths when I finish my first playthrough :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
It's been at least a year and a half since I played, I am trying to open up my old save file and as expected it's too outdated or in the wrong version. I just want to ask if there is a way to recover it. I don't want to lose all my progress, especially all the farming I did to get to level 110 and the gacha I endured to get all the level 110 items for the cane class. The last version I played was 0.2.5.11. Here’s my old save file:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, thanks for the info, I'll probably end trying different paths when I finish my first playthrough :p
Every Sugar Baby has 4 so you'll have plenty with Oz. Irena is getting there and Cassandra is being started up at the moment

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's been at least a year and a half since I played, I am trying to open up my old save file and as expected it's too outdated or in the wrong version. I just want to ask if there is a way to recover it. I don't want to lose all my progress, especially all the farming I did to get to level 110 and the gacha I endured to get all the level 110 items for the cane class. The last version I played was 0.2.5.11. Here’s my old save file:
Give me like... 2-3 hours and I might be able to do it. I keep all my dev builds so I can probably just cartwheel your save until it's ready for a new version

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Done. This is exactly where you were about a year and a half ago. Keep an eye on your Stash and Recycle as we added a new Growth system a year ago which gives you free rewards and all of that is added to your Stash, Inventory, and Recycle if there isn't any space.

Enjoy!

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I'm having some trouble dropping the green mushroom puppets for one of Audish's mission, I got one early on by killing a green mushroom cousin (the depressed one), but since, I have a lot of difficulty making them spawn (their spawn rate seems very low), and when I manage to make one spawn, they don't seem to drop the item anymore :/ is there a way to bypass that farm? I know it's just a mission, but I like completing as much content as possible, and not being able to finish that bugs me a bit :p
Also, I saw that there was a skill named knight's channel in the help files, but since you no longer get it from the start of the game, I was wondering how I could unlock it? I already unlocked the Domain and got the knight's blast, but don't know how to get the channel, which I need to use my cane more efficiently :)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm having some trouble dropping the green mushroom puppets for one of Audish's mission, I got one early on by killing a green mushroom cousin (the depressed one), but since, I have a lot of difficulty making them spawn (their spawn rate seems very low), and when I manage to make one spawn, they don't seem to drop the item anymore :/ is there a way to bypass that farm? I know it's just a mission, but I like completing as much content as possible, and not being able to finish that bugs me a bit :p
Also, I saw that there was a skill named knight's channel in the help files, but since you no longer get it from the start of the game, I was wondering how I could unlock it? I already unlocked the Domain and got the knight's blast, but don't know how to get the channel, which I need to use my cane more efficiently :)
I'll have a look but baka can double check their loot pool just in case for the Doll. If anything, might be unlucky RNG lol

As for Knight's Channel, you will now earn it when you unlock Cannon and Cane Skills later in the storyline. The old way had players not reading its effects and making the game harder so now it's only available when you have other skills that it can be boosted towards.

Just keep playing and you'll unlock it.

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
Done. This is exactly where you were about a year and a half ago. Keep an eye on your Stash and Recycle as we added a new Growth system a year ago which gives you free rewards and all of that is added to your Stash, Inventory, and Recycle if there isn't any space.

Enjoy!
I truly appreciate the time and effort you've invested, as well as your approachable nature and willingness to help out the community. Thanks for everything you do!

• Red Heart

Thedarkdragon007

Jan 30, 2018
I've noticed some (possible) weirdness with my save file, namely:

-Irena still has a quest marker over her head, even though I've got all her stuff done AFAIK (girlfriend route)
-Camila seems to have quests for both her Proper Lady (A Woman for Herself) and "Taken Back" (Camila's First Love) Routes active (was working on the Lady route)
-Cassandra is a no-show for her next quest "The Spooky Student"
-Matilda's quest seems active earlier than it should be? (only went to Perion due to the Cane Mastery quest)
-Some characters (Athena, Jane, & Luna) have Corruption route scenes available for recollection, despite never touching that path for anyone.

I'm not sure if the save files age has anything to do with it (not sure exactly how old, but i remember playing back when the Forbidden Card was given via a separate program. I used a Potion of Passing at some point during Kerning, thinking it could "refresh" the save file). Is there any way the save can be fixed (if there even IS something wrong with it), or do I just have to eat another Passing potion or worse, start all over? attached is the save:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Elyngas if u need help with that drop, u can PM me and tell me a bit of who/where/how (since I have not played the game myself that much I need help here where to look before I can do my analysis)
of what I can "tell" about that drop is that my intention was that it would be kind of a "challenge" not really a needed-quest item, now Im not sure how Haseo decided to use it so we can look into that. that drop is "hard to get" BUT it should be easier if that drop is connected to a "mission" (u know those buttons popups inside the textbox showing requirements).

Thedarkdragon007 you don't need to kill your character, u can actually just create a new one. with "badges" u can fastforward up to kerning city. and with leveling coins (25/50) u can get to level 50. surely if u want higher level u will need to kill your main character.
when u create a new character its all fresh, so even if the other character "is" corrupted in some way (due to old saves and switches/variables a bit messed up) they will not stick. only the "global" variables (that allow u to see scenes in recollection) and as well all the items/mesos in your stash are stored between characters, but nothing critical for quests.

as for "quest" stuff, Haseo can look into it, as he will know what u need to do if theres something wrong or u need to do something to unlock the quests. old saves can be a bit of a problem but usually Haseo can fix it all.
the reason is that the quests can be updated while your save will not. theres a couple of updater-functions when u start the game, but nothing is failproof. we try our best to not get into issues, but sometimes we do huge upgrading that changes quite a bit of the structure of the story/save. that is why some old save will not even work. but those that load, should be 99% working.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I'll have a look but baka can double check their loot pool just in case for the Doll. If anything, might be unlucky RNG lol

As for Knight's Channel, you will now earn it when you unlock Cannon and Cane Skills later in the storyline. The old way had players not reading its effects and making the game harder so now it's only available when you have other skills that it can be boosted towards.

Just keep playing and you'll unlock it.
Alright, thanks, I'll keep playing to get it :p
Btw, I was wondering what a good dark knight build would be ? for the king's fall storyline, since I can't equip anything from other classes. For now, I just leveled up my str and int as much as possible, with just a bit of dex for accuracy, but I still have issues hitting monsters and my dmg seems to be going from super weak to oneshotting enemies :/ I used the leveling medal to get lvl 100 since I didn't want to grind levels, and I still have trouble with the iron hogs, they don't do much dmg to me but I take a long time to kill them since 80% of my hits miss or are guarded :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Irena still has a quest marker over her head, even though I've got all her stuff done AFAIK (girlfriend route)
-Camila seems to have quests for both her Proper Lady (A Woman for Herself) and "Taken Back" (Camila's First Love) Routes active (was working on the Lady route)
-Matilda's quest seems active earlier than it should be? (only went to Perion due to the Cane Mastery quest)
-Some characters (Athena, Jane, & Luna) have Corruption route scenes available for recollection, despite never touching that path for anyone.

I'm not sure if the save files age has anything to do with it (not sure exactly how old, but i remember playing back when the Forbidden Card was given via a separate program. I used a Potion of Passing at some point during Kerning, thinking it could "refresh" the save file). Is there any way the save can be fixed (if there even IS something wrong with it), or do I just have to eat another Passing potion or worse, start all over? attached is the save:
I'll check the Irena stuff but it could just be the Alone Quest or the repeat Sex Scenes you unlock when maxing out her next grouping (25, 50, etc).
-This one might require a deep dive but a fix will automatically roll in on the next update
-Cassandra is bugged so this is an error on my part. Next update at the end of July will also present an autofix
-Missing a trigger. Thanks!
-And Recollection is tied to Saves so if you ever peeked into the Paths, it'll unlock forever. Still, I'll check.

Alright, thanks, I'll keep playing to get it :p
Btw, I was wondering what a good dark knight build would be ? for the king's fall storyline, since I can't equip anything from other classes. For now, I just leveled up my str and int as much as possible, with just a bit of dex for accuracy, but I still have issues hitting monsters and my dmg seems to be going from super weak to oneshotting enemies :/ I used the leveling medal to get lvl 100 since I didn't want to grind levels, and I still have trouble with the iron hogs, they don't do much dmg to me but I take a long time to kill them since 80% of my hits miss or are guarded :/
Cannon requires more dedication while Cane has faster gains but the top off. Depends what kind of player you are.

And you CAN equip from other Classes. You'll earn that ability after the Henesys Storyline is done and The Ardyn is formed. But at best, you might not be maximizing your Darkness damage. In The Domain, Asuna allows you to buy Darkness Potions which greatly ignores all defenses, period. If you can't find her, come back later in the story and do those.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I'll check the Irena stuff but it could just be the Alone Quest or the repeat Sex Scenes you unlock when maxing out her next grouping (25, 50, etc).
-This one might require a deep dive but a fix will automatically roll in on the next update
-Cassandra is bugged so this is an error on my part. Next update at the end of July will also present an autofix
-Missing a trigger. Thanks!
-And Recollection is tied to Saves so if you ever peeked into the Paths, it'll unlock forever. Still, I'll check.

Cannon requires more dedication while Cane has faster gains but the top off. Depends what kind of player you are.

And you CAN equip from other Classes. You'll earn that ability after the Henesys Storyline is done and The Ardyn is formed. But at best, you might not be maximizing your Darkness damage. In The Domain, Asuna allows you to buy Darkness Potions which greatly ignores all defenses, period. If you can't find her, come back later in the story and do those.
Alright, seems I got worried too fast, just need to keep playing then :p Thanks again for the help, I really like how involved you guys are =D keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you have in store during the game =D

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, seems I got worried too fast, just need to keep playing then :p Thanks again for the help, I really like how involved you guys are =D keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you have in store during the game =D
Thank you kindly! And yeah, your save seems to be working and it's just bugs that need to be squshed.

Cassandra, Camila, and Recollection will auto-kick in on this next update so no worries about it. Let me know if you find any other issues, too!

As for the Doll, we'll be reducing it to just 1 needed for the quest so you will also have that auto ready coming the end of July and Public in August

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Oops, misqouted the wrong person lol. Alright so I found everything that was wrong.

-Irena should only be showing the new sex scenes. Just replay them and that Lightbulb will go away since they count as being "new" when you max out her cap
-Camila is fixed. I removed 2 conflicting Trackers so next update will ONLY show the Lady Route for everyone on it
-Cassandra will also be autofixed in the next update.
-I think you were talking about her overall store quest but yeah I ended up just locking that to the Perion Story Chapter
-This is all fixed and corrected. Jane, Luna, Lily, and Maria had conflicting variables for the gallery. Jane herself was just mislabled so loading a new update will correct this.

Other that that, your save is perfect and it's errors on my end so no worries about that. Just keep going on as you have been and please let me know if you find other errors. You've helped a TON so thanks!

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes