GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
now i played this game after eyeing it for a while
this truly are unique considering im a fan of this kind of game
though i wish we have a quick stash mechanic like hold shift+click and instantly send into your stash or during trading
kinda hurt my hand dragging those items and sometimes i end up dragging my weapon instead
idk if you can implement it though

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
now i played this game after eyeing it for a while
this truly are unique considering im a fan of this kind of game
though i wish we have a quick stash mechanic like hold shift+click and instantly send into your stash or during trading
kinda hurt my hand dragging those items and sometimes i end up dragging my weapon instead
idk if you can implement it though
Thank you!

And we're in the process of boosting the tutorial stuff but one of the features is pressing T to push the current stack to your inventory or Stash. Should help.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
She should be the character focus after Ming in August so about... Novemeber? Either way, it'll be back to back milfs!
oh yeah one more thing it seems like i cant find ms recollection when i do new character to see the recollection scene as there are bunch of scene are not available inside the recollection room
it said that i need to go west mushroom town to buy it but i didnt see her
a bug or is there something im missing

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
oh yeah one more thing it seems like i cant find ms recollection when i do new character to see the recollection scene as there are bunch of scene are not available inside the recollection room
it said that i need to go west mushroom town to buy it but i didnt see her
a bug or is there something im missing
Are you talking about Ms Record? She's the NPC with red pony tails and you buy it from her shop. I just checked and she's always open with no triggers or ways to hide her content

Screenshot_1025.png

I just started a new game and she's popping up like she should. The Beginner Shop also has the Noob Medal which unlocks the Gallery

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
Are you talking about Ms Record? She's the NPC with red pony tails and you buy it from her shop. I just checked and she's always open with no triggers or ways to hide her content

View attachment 3833983

I just started a new game and she's popping up like she should. The Beginner Shop also has the Noob Medal which unlocks the Gallery
oh yeah thanks

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
oh yeah i know i bother you a lot(just to make this thread alive for a bit)
but is it me being dumb or i just simply didnt know where to find knight channel skill
all i got is the 3 snail ability once i move out from west mushroomtown
kinda need help as the note from the game folder arent helping me that much

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
oh yeah i know i bother you a lot(just to make this thread alive for a bit)
but is it me being dumb or i just simply didnt know where to find knight channel skill
all i got is the 3 snail ability once i move out from west mushroomtown
kinda need help as the note from the game folder arent helping me that much
No worries. Ah, yeah, that Skill has been moved until further into the story when you can actually start using Darkness Damage properly. Once you unlock Knight's Strike, you'll earn it alongside it so you're no gimping your build way too early and nothing to show for it.

For now, just focus on getting to that Story portion.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
No worries. Ah, yeah, that Skill has been moved until further into the story when you can actually start using Darkness Damage properly. Once you unlock Knight's Strike, you'll earn it alongside it so you're no gimping your build way too early and nothing to show for it.

For now, just focus on getting to that Story portion.
thanks

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
hello again
i seems to have a bug here
i already gotten all of the items she needed and even progress through it
but for some reason the quest tracker arent progressing despite i already gotten her paizuri scene(except fucking part)
oh also does the exp rate drop rate and meso rate option is only patreon exclusive or it hasnt been implemented yet

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hello again
i seems to have a bug here
i already gotten all of the items she needed and even progress through it
but for some reason the quest tracker arent progressing despite i already gotten her paizuri scene(except fucking part)
oh also does the exp rate drop rate and meso rate option is only patreon exclusive or it hasnt been implemented yet
Best to post your save so I can see if there's a trigger that misfired or it's actually bugged.

And yeah, the rates are for Patreons at the moment but I've done multiple deep dives of the game that it's not really needed because of the heavy amount of Missions from start to finish. I gurantee you it's become a feature that's nice to have but has not been necessary for awhile.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
Best to post your save so I can see if there's a trigger that misfired or it's actually bugged.

And yeah, the rates are for Patreons at the moment but I've done multiple deep dives of the game that it's not really needed because of the heavy amount of Missions from start to finish. I gurantee you it's become a feature that's nice to have but has not been necessary for awhile.
it seems like the bug got triggered when i have sunrise dew in my chest after i do character reset
apparently if i dont go to tru to get hint about where i should get sunrise dew and just straight away gave it to maria
the quest simply stuck there i think

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
HaseoOfDeath
Can you put me in "Elluel" please, I exited it after waterfall and gate in "Forest of Evil" still locked, and I can't teleport because hardcore.

Edit: Ok. Never mind, found good backup. But you might want to block exit gate in that part of the story or open them in the "Forest of Evil" as sune as you enter "Elluel".

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
here you go
Done. Quest is complete

HaseoOfDeath
Can you put me in "Elluel" please, I exited it after waterfall and gate in "Forest of Evil" still locked, and I can't teleport because hardcore.

Edit: Ok. Never mind, found good backup. But you might want to block exit gate in that part of the story or open them in the "Forest of Evil" as sune as you enter "Elluel".
I'll do this. Thank you!

Reactions: FarBonoFar

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
its...still there for some reason and yes i already deleted all my saves and put a new one and its still shows up here

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
its...still there for some reason and yes i already deleted all my saves and put a new one and its still shows up here
Was your game open? It needs to be closed.

You can also delete every save in the main folder as well as back up. See if that helps

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes