HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, is there more content with the rogue fairies ? I saw a conversation during Ivana's questline where some kind of fairy 'queen', or leader at least, seemed very interested in the Hero, but after that, nothing.
That's being saved for another World Events update. Stuff like the Milf Fairy, the Queen, the Fairy who have orgies, etc. Still coming but it'll for sure be on a future monthly event

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
That's being saved for another World Events update. Stuff like the Milf Fairy, the Queen, the Fairy who have orgies, etc. Still coming but it'll for sure be on a future monthly event
Are all those events linked to the Fairy Family event in Ellinia, the one where you need to progress Wing's Questline to unlock ? I'm asking since I didn't pursue Wing's Story, so I may not be able to see that :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are all those events linked to the Fairy Family event in Ellinia, the one where you need to progress Wing's Questline to unlock ? I'm asking since I didn't pursue Wing's Story, so I may not be able to see that :/
Nope. Every one I mentioned has different triggers. The Fairy Family is locked to Wing where as the Milf Fairy are locked to the Fairy who likes to strip.

The orgy fairy is locked to the Store Owner with blue hair

• Red Heart

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Btw we are closing in on a finale for Act 1 right? When do you vision will be dropped?
Will choosing solely the love route or corrupt route have an impact? Will choosing a few corrupt in the love oriented route change endings?

PS: please remove the green mushroom doll quest that one makes no sense and I hate to see unfinished quests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Btw we are closing in on a finale for Act 1 right? When do you vision will be dropped?
Will choosing solely the love route or corrupt route have an impact? Will choosing a few corrupt in the love oriented route change endings?

PS: please remove the green mushroom doll quest that one makes no sense and I hate to see unfinished quests
I'm about halfway into finishing the content of everyone else. Mrs Ming is up next for September.

And yes. Your Routes will activate a certain Clash inside of Sleepywood which will change your ending. There will also be Route Endings and Route Epilogues that come afterwards.

And this quest has been changed for this next update. You will only need 1 from now on

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, don't know if it's a bug or if I missed something, but when I got to the wait for Hermes part, Rixxa triggered the Goblin vs The World talk, but the whole quest 'Forsaking her Culture' is still in the not available part of the Log, and I don't remember triggering the first part of that quest 'Life Of Support', which was supposed to be unlocked after having sex with Asuna, but is grayed out now :/ Here a screenshot of the Log : screenshot.20240725.021744.png

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I'll take a look before Friday. Thank you!
No, thank you for being so involved, you keep blowing my mind with your commitment =D
While I'm still here, I had 2 other things I wanted to discuss, first, there is a lightbulb above Amrest that won't go away, I looked everywhere and no new conversation appeared, the only NPC with no grayed out talk option is Piu, but he keeps telling me that he's looking for new projects. Don't know if it's due to some choices I made or if linked to other dialogues I haven't unlocked yet
The second thing is concerning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
No, thank you for being so involved, you keep blowing my mind with your commitment =D
While I'm still here, I had 2 other things I wanted to discuss, first, there is a lightbulb above Amrest that won't go away, I looked everywhere and no new conversation appeared, the only NPC with no grayed out talk option is Piu, but he keeps telling me that he's looking for new projects. Don't know if it's due to some choices I made or if linked to other dialogues I haven't unlocked yet
The second thing is concerning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be a hidden spot but I'll also check what might be missing in Amherst.

You can only make him a Friend if you:

A. Are on Corruption for Mina
or
B. Share your girls with him willingly (your choice)

Otherwise, he will betray you and you'll have to Cash him out for his contract

And Natasha hasn't been made a Friend or Traitor but her choices isn't dependant on Silver at all. That will come later in her storyline but she's a Friend on Lovers and Corruption so you won't miss out on her

• Red Heart

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Might be a hidden spot but I'll also check what might be missing in Amherst.

You can only make him a Friend if you:

A. Are on Corruption for Mina
or
B. Share your girls with him willingly (your choice)

Otherwise, he will betray you and you'll have to Cash him out for his contract

And Natasha hasn't been made a Friend or Traitor but her choices isn't dependant on Silver at all. That will come later in her storyline but she's a Friend on Lovers and Corruption so you won't miss out on her
Alright, thanks, I'm going to go tell Silver I won't be needing him then, since I wasn't too keen on having him with me anyway :p

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
send save file if u want, I can look into Amherst and see why theres a bulb.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, thanks, I'm going to go tell Silver I won't be needing him then, since I wasn't too keen on having him with me anyway :p
The Rixxa stuff was out of order but it's fixed going forward. Let me know if you find other issues.

• Red Heart

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I just found 2 secret boxes in Kerning City, but the Tinkerer said there was a third box, which isn't mentioned in the quest log, so I was wondering if it was implemented yet? If it is, could I get a hint about its location, I looked everywhere I could think of in Kerning, but found nothing :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I just found 2 secret boxes in Kerning City, but the Tinkerer said there was a third box, which isn't mentioned in the quest log, so I was wondering if it was implemented yet? If it is, could I get a hint about its location, I looked everywhere I could think of in Kerning, but found nothing :/
That last one is turned off because it's in Kerning Square and my Tinkerer Storyline needs some heavy escalation right afterwards. It'll hopefully be turn on before the end of 2024

• Red Heart

Thedarkdragon007

Jan 30, 2018
I have some questions about the scrolls that go on the medals (Scrolling Chance, Item Invuln., and Harvesting),:

-Do the Scrolling Chance scrolls stack with each other? (could i theoretically put on 9 scrolls, and have a 100% success rate with all scrolls, or would I just be wasting 8 of those scrolls)

-Can I put all 3 of the medal scroll effects on, or is it just one at a time?

-What does the harvesting scrolls' "+10 harvesting hits to a weapon" mean exactly? I'm assuming, from how it sounds, that it means it will work for harvesting for 10 hits on ore/plants before I'd need another, is that right?

-Regarding the "Effect void if medal removed", does that just mean I lose the effect until I re-equip the medal (I.E, stashing my gear before using a Passing potion, then throwing it back on in the next run), or would i have to put new scrolls on the medal to get the effects again?

Also, on a topic not related to the medals, are we able to use the Battle Coins from the threshold drops yet? I've made it as far as Ellinia since they were introduced, so it may just be that I'm impatient and havent gotten far enough yet to unlock their shop.

In terms of Issues, i noticed a couple possible ones:

When i got the quest to Unlock Darkness Potion 2s the other day, I got incredibly unlucy and, from the 6 threshold drops from (royal)fairies, I didn't get any all-cure potions at all until the final box drop. I didn't see any other way to get the potions from the library, so unless there's another way to get them i don't know of, that could be a quest that can just softlock due to bad RNG.

When i was catching up on Valerie's questline, at one point it said to come back once MC and Asune have sex, but let me trigger the next quest anyway, despite that not happening yet. I don't have a save to show it off this time, since I used a passing potion since then to both grab more achievement coins and get another chance at the shoulderpad from the endless maple box.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
screenshot.20240726.081747.png

you can "scroll" the "medal scrolls" on any "medal" u have and even the same one.
here example of these 3 scrolls and a bunch of times and as u see it stack.
- invulnerability, is what it sound, when u use the dark scroll on anything, and the medal has this, and u "fail" to scroll. this effect will protect your item from being destroyed. it will use "1" try. but as I wrote, only when it fails. if u successfully scrolled the item, it will not subtract the tries.
- chances. this will always be used each time u scroll a "non-100%" scroll. it will increase the chance by 10%. so a 60% scroll will be 70% and so on. it will use "1" try each time.
- harvesting, will use your own weapon when u harvest ores/plants. that way u can be on a map and kill monsters while u also harvest stuff. since normally it will limit your attack to 1 damage. each time u attack an ore/plant, "1" point is reduced.

all these effects only works when the medal is equipped. so if u don't want to waste the tries, u remove the medal.

- Battle Coins, we have yet to create a shop for that. just keep the coins until that time. it will not be any spectacular shop since u get those coins from weak monsters. but expect potions and low level equips.

- the fairy drop the "box of cures" as "achievement" drop. so, after 100,500,1000 kills u get 1 box. and it will get better depending on the threshold. but I see what u mean, that item is hard to get. maybe its time to add all-cures somewhere else, maybe this battle coin-shop? so theres more sources to get it not just the fairies. so I will look into this and talk to Haseo.

the last question I let Haseo answer.

Thedarkdragon007

Jan 30, 2018
ah, so the Scrolling Chance and Invuln scrolls basically add "charges" of the effect to the medal. A small part of me was hoping they'd be permanent upgrades, but that would definitely be way too overpowered. Thanks for clearing all that up for me!

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
When i got the quest to Unlock Darkness Potion 2s the other day, I got incredibly unlucy and, from the 6 threshold drops from (royal)fairies, I didn't get any all-cure potions at all until the final box drop. I didn't see any other way to get the potions from the library, so unless there's another way to get them i don't know of, that could be a quest that can just softlock due to bad RNG.

When i was catching up on Valerie's questline, at one point it said to come back once MC and Asune have sex, but let me trigger the next quest anyway, despite that not happening yet. I don't have a save to show it off this time, since I used a passing potion since then to both grab more achievement coins and get another chance at the shoulderpad from the endless maple box.
We added a new minigame and we can add All Cure Potions to that pool if it'll help. We'll try and discuss something else after we release to Patrons later today.

And gotcha. I'll fix that Valerie thing today. Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes