HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-A look at a new NPC in Ellinia named Arwen. Will have her own Lovers and Corruption Route
-A look at the first exclusive Route NPC named Betty who can only be interacted with if you're on Athena's Corruption Route
-A Look at a new QOL improvement to The Quest Trackers. We're adding Icons to better tell the player what is a Lovers Questline, Corruption Questline, and Story Questline

- Patrons $2 and above also got the first CG today. The full and finalized comes out Wednesday. For all of March you'll get 2 CG's a week until the update is ready!

Reactions: baka

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Try it now. You should now be able to re-try the Jump Quest
Thank you so much! I'll report another glitch real quick: In "An Empty Town", Asuna's quest named "The Hunting Event" can be completed infinitely. Free gacha tickets.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah that was a bug that was introduced in this last release. It should be the last one. Also if you ever want a quicker response you can always join our Discord. I get on there multiple times a day vs only 2-3 times here on F95.

Either way you're good to progress with the game now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zittou

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-We talk about Corruption Routes and Lovers Routes.
-Going forward we will be adding multiple Lovers and Corruption Route Updates as we start adding many scenes to older NPC's
-Mai's Lovers Route is just about finished. Her sister will be started and finished next week
-Mai Twins Corruption Route will also be started and finished next week
-Athena is going to be getting a surprise update as well. Expect Lovers and Corruption scenes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Lucy and the Main twins are finally done. Work is now being done on Athena's Lovers Route. Her corruption route is done.
-We found out how to bring animations back. Lucy and Asuna will be getting animated scenes
-Athena will be getting a surprise set of Route Updates for Lovers and Corruption
-This update will launch with 12 Sex Scenes. More than any update before it!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Admin's Lover's and Corruption Routes are done
-Admin's Corruption Route will explore themes on Prostitution and how taboo people respond to it
-Jane's Lover's Route was started this week. Hoping to have it and her Corruption Route done by next Sunday
-World Events will be a new system coming in the next update (Not Ellinia Part 3)
-World Events are scenes that will trigger depending on what kind of Hero you are.
-Good Hero will get rewards and funny scenes
-Bad Hero will get naughty scenes as his malice spreads...

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
so apparently I found a trojan virus not sure if its related to this game or not but it was attached to a file with this games name and although the developers call it a false flag if you remove it the game still runs and what's more the file seems to be cloud based meaning it can be altered when connected to the internet so I would be cautious about it .

virus.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: CursedFlame91

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
saveupdater is a small tool to convert your old save to the new format.
u dont need to run it if u dont trust it. its not needed if u plan to start over.
the problem is that when I compile small projects it seems a couple antivirus are reporting it
the reason could be that I compile in native-code and its harder to scan.
also, the program is "loading/saving" and those API calls could be scanned as dangerous.
theres no cloud based API or that u need internet connection. just quite simple load, read-data, create-data, save. very simple.
of course is false-positive. most of my smaller project gets false positive.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
saveupdater is a small tool to convert your old save to the new format.
u dont need to run it if u dont trust it. its not needed if u plan to start over.
the problem is that when I compile small projects it seems a couple antivirus are reporting it
the reason could be that I compile in native-code and its harder to scan.
also, the program is "loading/saving" and those API calls could be scanned as dangerous.
theres no cloud based API or that u need internet connection. just quite simple load, read-data, create-data, save. very simple.
of course is false-positive. most of my smaller project gets false positive.
thanks for the clarification appreciate it. as for the file im going to isolate it even though its doesnt seem to be a threat just because its classified as a Ymacco.AA00 and those kinds of trojans can do tons of shit .

• Executable code extraction
  • Injection (inter-process)
  • Injection (Process Hollowing)
  • Attempts to connect to a dead IPport
  • Presents an Authenticode digital signature
  • Creates RWX memory
  • Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests
  • Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time
  • A process attempted to delay the analysis task.
  • A named pipe was used for inter-process communication
  • Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option
  • A process created a hidden window
  • Performs some HTTP requests
  • Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality
  • Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking
  • A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection
  • Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup
  • Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization
  • Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization
  • Collects information to fingerprint the system
  • Anomalous binary characteristics

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah as baka said it's only for bringing over your older saves. Now with that Skip Chapter system in place, you can very much just play new content and not use the save importer.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
check virustotal:

most antivirus are not reporting anything suspicious. those that do mostly just report it, but don't know what.
just because you got an alert it doesnt mean Ymacco.AA00 is in the code at all. they look for "key" data, and it could be anything, machine code is complex and hard to analyze properly.

also I renamed it to maple.savefix.exe because windows doesn't like that we use "update" in the naming. forcing you to run it as admin. just rename it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
so apparently I found a trojan virus not sure if its related to this game or not but it was attached to a file with this games name and although the developers call it a false flag if you remove it the game still runs and what's more the file seems to be cloud based meaning it can be altered when connected to the internet so I would be cautious about it .
Let me educate you on something. Many RPG Maker, Renpy, and other game engines can be triggered as malware because they are multi-packed! The first pack is the actual game than the encryption pack is the second pack. If you have compressed image or sound packs than it could be a 3 layer pack. Since early days when viruses/worms came out these were how they were hidden from the system. So depending on the anti-malware software you use some call them what they are multi-packed and not necessarily a virus or PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) but many of the cheaper ones still use the old malware signatures and still identify these games as malware. This especially happens with free antivirus or poorly written ones.

So if your unsure use the scanning site that baka listed.
check virustotal:

It's gotten so bad I don't even run anti-virus software anymore.. standard Windows Defender or a more reliable one like Malwarebytes is all you need. I don't know of anyone that actually uses standard viruses anymore they are all either ransomware, key loggers, Monitoring software (to steal your data), and adware. A real virus in this day and age is nearly extinct.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes