baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, its PC only.
the only thing is winehq, but I don't think it can run this one yet. maybe in the future?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Jane's Lover's and Corruption Routes are done!
-Half of the update is now complete, all that's left is to add more content to Ellinia NPC's
- Jane's Lover's Route will be split into two branches. One you can continue with the Polyamourous relationship with Jean
-The other branch will have Jane remain exclusive to the Hero.
-Jane's Corruption Route will have heavy NTR but as always, it's optional.
-Ellinia Part 4 will be a thing. Time restraints and the amount of content for all 12 Routes in Ellinia Part 3 meant the writing couldn't go further into Ellinia.
-Ellinia Part 4 will instead finish the Ellinia NPC's but also add content to Henesys NPC's.
-Luna, Maya, Camila, and Ming will get Lover's and Corruption Route Updates in Ellinia Part 4 on top of 2 secret scenes for other characters.
-Perion Part 1 will begin and finish this Summer.

lopastro

May 19, 2019
weeell now i have mixed feelings
i loved the game, and i still love it, but I am kind of a completist and now I am really upset

I lost the fucking sunset dew cause of my full inventory... and yes my fault, but quite not
sooooo PLZ make the dew avaible (idk as a monster drop)
and make a atutomatic system to put in the stash stuff that doesnt fit in the inventory
and nothing, guess ill' start again just to get all the "content" :)

anyway really nice work, artstyle++

Ps: plz let cheaters cheat
it's a pain inthe ass to start over w/out some nice xp from CE

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
weeell now i have mixed feelings
i loved the game, and i still love it, but I am kind of a completist and now I am really upset

I lost the fucking sunset dew cause of my full inventory... and yes my fault, but quite not
sooooo PLZ make the dew avaible (idk as a monster drop)
and make a atutomatic system to put in the stash stuff that doesnt fit in the inventory
and nothing, guess ill' start again just to get all the "content" :)

anyway really nice work, artstyle++

Ps: plz let cheaters cheat
it's a pain inthe ass to start ove w/out some nice xp from CE
Hello. We're glad you enjoyed the game so far! In terms of your question, the game already auto transfers items into the Stash in your home within Mushroomtown. Try looking in the stash and see if it's there. So this isn't a thing in the game my mistake. We don't think it will be possible so it's best to just get into the habit of clearing your inventory every so often. If you want you can send me your save.sav file and I can add the item back in for you.

Also as of the last few updates you can now actually skip Chapters. The game will even auto level you to the basic level for whatever Chapter you're on. Other cheats may be considered but for now the Skip Chapters is how you'll skip over older things you already seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: lopastro

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the sunset dew is just a potion. a high grade one, so it will be available later, both drops and from shops.
sure, it will take awhile to reach those locations, as we open maps depending on npc/quest content.

Reactions: lopastro

lopastro

May 19, 2019
Hello. We're glad you enjoyed the game so far! In terms of your question, the game already auto transfers items into the Stash in your home within Mushroomtown. Try looking in the stash and see if it's there. So this isn't a thing in the game my mistake. We don't think it will be possible so it's best to just get into the habit of clearing your inventory every so often. If you want you can send me your save.sav file and I can add the item back in for you.

Also as of the last few updates you can now actually skip Chapters. The game will even auto level you to the basic level for whatever Chapter you're on. Other cheats may be considered but for now the Skip Chapters is how you'll skip over older things you already seen.
the sunset dew is just a potion. a high grade one, so it will be available later, both drops and from shops.
sure, it will take awhile to reach those locations, as we open maps depending on npc/quest content.
thank you a lot, it's cool to find so kind developers/modders
trying to modyfy the item type from the save (w hex editing) i created this bugged save, thats so random
it reminded me the corn experiments with gamma rays
well it has infinite upgrade slots for every weapon armor etc. for every new and preexistent save View attachment save - Copia.sav ... sooo i guess i'll play from this xD
1618703309038.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
slots u can change in settings.
theres 3 different modes, default (original) u have x slots.
the second mode u have fail-proof, so it will not count if the scroll is not working
and third mode, infinity times.

lopastro

May 19, 2019
slots u can change in settings.
theres 3 different modes, default (original) u have x slots.
the second mode u have fail-proof, so it will not count if the scroll is not working
and third mode, infinity times.
Aaaaaah
Oof i tought i modified something important
Lul

lopastro

May 19, 2019

emmm sorry, i changed my mind about the adding the dew

could you do the magic trick of sunset dew transmutation?

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
The combat is confusing the hell out of me. I get the clicking on enemies to attack thing, obviously, but that hasn't stopped me from dying a dozen times in the first zone with enemies. Is everything on the screen always attacking you?

How do you not get attacked? Do you have to scroll the screen away? Distance from the cursor seems not to mean anything.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The combat is confusing the hell out of me. I get the clicking on enemies to attack thing, obviously, but that hasn't stopped me from dying a dozen times in the first zone with enemies. Is everything on the screen always attacking you?
It should only be the enemies that are around your mouse within a certain diameter. Once the programmer wakes up I'll ask him if it's working correctly.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
It should only be the enemies that are around your mouse within a certain diameter. Once the programmer wakes up I'll ask him if it's working correctly.
It's definitely not, at all, at least from me. I can have the cursor up in the sky and the snails are still kicking the crap out of me from across the screen.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's definitely not, at all, at least from me. I can have the cursor up in the sky and the snails are still kicking the crap out of me from across the screen.
Yeah I'll be sure to ask. For now the first 5 levels are probably the hardest. Once you equip all the basic gear and arrive within the town of Amherst it should be way more easier.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
monsters will not attack you if your level is +10 more than the monster level or if you have a skill or potion active that pacify the monsters. only monsters visible on the screen can attack you.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes