HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Maya's Lover's Route is being worked on
-Continues on her path of becoming The Chief of Henesys
-Plenty of backstory for her parents and the current Chief
-We're adding NPC's known as Sugar Babies to the game
-These women will sell you sex in return for Meso. FInally a way to spend the vast amounts of Meso you've acquired!
-1 will be added in the next update with more to come later!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Maya's Lover's and Corruption Routes are written and finished
-Maya's Corruption Route will have her learning about the real man her father was
-Will be connected to the Chief of Henesys's content and will have heavy ramifications for the future of Henesys down the line
-Camila's Lover's Route got a tease with a full deep dive coming next week
-Almost every single part of the game will get content this update. Early, mid, and the current late game (Ellinia)

Reactions: James Eveleth
Jan 18, 2021
Got the Utah Jr. missing bug during the "Her First Real Love" quest. Killed the required amount of foxes but he is gone...
Currently on v0.2.5.2p
Any way to fix/workaround it without have to use someone else's save file?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Got the Utah Jr. missing bug during the "Her First Real Love" quest. Killed the required amount of foxes but he is gone...
Currently on v0.2.5.2p
Any way to fix/workaround it without have to use someone else's save file?
Post your Save.sav file and I can turn on the next quest for you. We've had issues in the past and I think it's connected to the portal he's next too. I'm moving him in the next update but it's fixable right now.

Jan 18, 2021
Post your Save.sav file and I can turn on the next quest for you. We've had issues in the past and I think it's connected to the portal he's next too. I'm moving him in the next update but it's fixable right now.
Here you go. Thank you for your help!
From one dev to another, it's awesome when devs as open to help as you are.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
Hi, my mage guild quest part 8 is still shown as incomplete, though ive finished part 9. Did I missed out something? Heres my save.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, my mage guild quest part 8 is still shown as incomplete, though ive finished part 9. Did I missed out something? Heres my save.
No everything is perfectly fine in the game. The Quest Tracker will some time bug out and not count a quest as having been completed. I'll just change the requirement for Part 8 to mark Complete when you start it instead of when you complete it.

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
Can i also check, at what stage do i unlock betty? Cant seem to find her in ellinia, though i got the Athena anal scene part 2 that i am pretty sure is the last step of that route. and is the anal scene the only special scene for that route? I suppose there is currently no actions with betty?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can i also check, at what stage do i unlock betty? Cant seem to find her in ellinia, though i got the Athena anal scene part 2 that i am pretty sure is the last step of that route. and is the anal scene the only special scene for that route? I suppose there is currently no actions with betty?
If you already have the anal scene then that's the end of Betty's Route for now. Next update will actually go into Corrupting Betty, the reason it's for later is I wanted to make sure Athena was fully in your control before she would be willing to betray her former lover.

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
If you already have the anal scene then that's the end of Betty's Route for now. Next update will actually go into Corrupting Betty, the reason it's for later is I wanted to make sure Athena was fully in your control before she would be willing to betray her former lover.
i think it was a bug, but the first time i stepped into ellinia to search for the eyes, athena was jsut standing there and straight up showed anal pt 2. havent even met betty at that point.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i think it was a bug, but the first time i stepped into ellinia to search for the eyes, athena was jsut standing there and straight up showed anal pt 2. havent even met betty at that point.
Already fixed. It was just a small error where I didn't set an affection requirement for her.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Weekly Blog Post's up!

-Camila's finally done! Her Corruption Route was finished this week and we have a teaser in the Blog Post
-Asuna's Corruption Route is also finished and her content is finally caught up with the main story
-Asuna in particular is done differently as you will be Corrupting her over many moments in the story. Expect a slow burn with a greater payoff!
-Luna's Content is going to be finished this week. Expect more at next week's Blog Post

Reactions: me130 and baka

justin12323

Jun 26, 2021

Weekly Blog Post's up!

-Camila's finally done! Her Corruption Route was finished this week and we have a teaser in the Blog Post
-Asuna's Corruption Route is also finished and her content is finally caught up with the main story
-Asuna in particular is done differently as you will be Corrupting her over many moments in the story. Expect a slow burn with a greater payoff!
-Luna's Content is going to be finished this week. Expect more at next week's Blog Post

Patreon has version 0.2.5.1 and F95ZONE has version 0.2.5.2p. Is it right to download 0.2.5.2p? And does the update work automatically?

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes