HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The 3rd one around henesy and also i want to know again the consequences of the lovers and corruption route for everyone is there anway to know it i forget evrything lols so yeah if there's any way to read it again?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, check the Sheep Ranch

And in terms of Consequences, here's a basic explanation of each one.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I understand, the ntr tag is missing here?
And accordingly, how much content is there ntr in the ratio to non-ntr (MC dick only)?

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
As far as I understand, the ntr tag is missing here?
And accordingly, how much content is there ntr in the ratio to non-ntr (MC dick only)?
I sent them a message saying the tags were outdated but I'll try it again.

Anyways to answer your question, right now I would say the game is about 20% NTR and very much optional.

Corruption Routes are where you'll find them with the main tag being Netorase (The Hero taking women from another man)
and one Route for a certain NPC where he loses her. Again it's all optional and up to you if you want to see it.

I have a strong belief in updating things in pairs so if NTR gets updated, the Lovers equivalent gets updated as well. That's mainly to not bog down people who don't like NTR.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I sent them a message saying the tags were outdated but I'll try it again.

Anyways to answer your question, right now I would say the game is about 20% NTR and very much optional.

Corruption Routes are where you'll find them with the main tag being Netorase (The Hero taking women from another man)
and one Route for a certain NPC where he loses her. Again it's all optional and up to you if you want to see it.

I have a strong belief in updating things in pairs so if NTR gets updated, the Lovers equivalent gets updated as well. That's mainly to not bog down people who don't like NTR.
Netorase is "sharing" NTR, it's consensual sharing or lending.
Netori is when the MC is stealing girls from other men ;)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It seems to me that "The Hero taking women from another man" is netori (or I misunderstood something).
And I would like to clarify, that is, there are 2 routes for the character, on one you lose the NPC (ntr?), оn the other you save it (non-ntr?) оr the route is one and you either go through the route and lose the character or do not go through the route ?
And so, while it looks curious, I will most likely try the game :) .

Reactions: bucefala

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Netorase is "sharing" NTR, it's consensual sharing or lending.
Netori is when the MC is stealing girls from other men ;)
Ah my mistake lol. Yeah you'll find mainly Netori and some Netorase here and there. Only 1 case of the Hero losing a girl to another man exists (NTR) and you straight up have to deny her advances for it to happen.

Reactions: rgnar62

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It seems to me that "The Hero taking women from another man" is netori (or I misunderstood something).
And I would like to clarify, that is, there are 2 routes for the character, on one you lose the NPC (ntr?), оn the other you save it (non-ntr?) оr the route is one and you either go through the route and lose the character or do not go through the route ?
And so, while it looks curious, I will most likely try the game :) .
No worries I just mislabeled the term.

But yeah when you get to the point that you can begin the Lovers or Corruption Routes, the game will tell you what those Routes do. Lovers will almost always lead to you and the NPC becoming your girlfriend and later a potential Wife.

Corruption has many facets and it depends on the NPC. Some of them you turn into whores, others you Pimp them out, where as others you force them to be Pets, Sex Slaves, etc. In the end it's up to you on where you take them but the game will detail everything so you can make your choice confidently.

Also thank you for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy!

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Running into a couple issues trying this out. Leonore wanted me to go to the ranch entrance (could be an issue with the variable update?) but she isn't there.Likewise Rain's quest is stalled since there is nothing in Amherst to advance the questline. File attached so you can poke around if need be.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Running into a couple issues trying this out. Leonore wanted me to go to the ranch entrance (could be an issue with the variable update?) but she isn't there.Likewise Rain's quest is stalled since there is nothing in Amherst to advance the questline. File attached so you can poke around if need be.
So the Leonore quest you already did. Looks like you activate the new version that makes it so being groped by Sam is optional. You're good to there.

Here's the fix for Rain though. Not sure why she didn't activate. She should be at the Lighthouse

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
gonna try this just so i can cuck that shitty edgy black swordman of "2 years worth of semen condense into 2 season"
Enjoy because you literally get to see him watch Asuna fall for someone else. If you're on Asuna's Corruption Route, you will soon get the chance to see his reaction to Asuna becoming a whore. Fun fun lol.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018

-Jane's Lover's and Corruption Routes are done!
-Half of the update is now complete, all that's left is to add more content to Ellinia NPC's
- Jane's Lover's Route will be split into two branches. One you can continue with the Polyamourous relationship with Jean
-The other branch will have Jane remain exclusive to the Hero.
-Jane's Corruption Route will have heavy NTR but as always, it's optional.
-Ellinia Part 4 will be a thing. Time restraints and the amount of content for all 12 Routes in Ellinia Part 3 meant the writing couldn't go further into Ellinia.
-Ellinia Part 4 will instead finish the Ellinia NPC's but also add content to Henesys NPC's.
-Luna, Maya, Camila, and Ming will get Lover's and Corruption Route Updates in Ellinia Part 4 on top of 2 secret scenes for other characters.
-Perion Part 1 will begin and finish this Summer.
Heavy ntr OPTION is a big like from me

• Love
Reactions: Cux

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
No worries I just mislabeled the term.

But yeah when you get to the point that you can begin the Lovers or Corruption Routes, the game will tell you what those Routes do. Lovers will almost always lead to you and the NPC becoming your girlfriend and later a potential Wife.

Corruption has many facets and it depends on the NPC. Some of them you turn into whores, others you Pimp them out, where as others you force them to be Pets, Sex Slaves, etc. In the end it's up to you on where you take them but the game will detail everything so you can make your choice confidently.

Also thank you for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy!
is it possible to make netorase without the cucked guy actually losing the girl? but make him watch as well? or at least a possible poll for anything like that? I'd pay considerably for this feature

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Enjoy because you literally get to see him watch Asuna fall for someone else. If you're on Asuna's Corruption Route, you will soon get the chance to see his reaction to Asuna becoming a whore. Fun fun lol.
um can you up drop rate of collection item, i had to sit at the mushroom farm for good 20 min just to collect 20 spores

edit: jesus now finding the arrows quest even worse
I have killed over a thousand snails
yet these hands only hold 8 quiver of arrows

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
um can you up drop rate of collection item, i had to sit at the mushroom farm for good 20 min just to collect 20 spores

edit: jesus now finding the arrows quest even worse
I have killed over a thousand snails
yet these hands only hold 8 quiver of arrows
did u increase the drop rate from the settings menu?
Image1.png

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes