HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
So the Leonore quest you already did. Looks like you activate the new version that makes it so being groped by Sam is optional. You're good to there.

Here's the fix for Rain though. Not sure why she didn't activate. She should be at the Lighthouse
Excellent as always, thanks for the assist. Can't wait to see how this develops.

sarrowsis

Apr 30, 2017
Like the update but I seem to have run into a couple of bugs fairly quickly, I think. I seem to be only capable of progressing Maya OR Camila's lovers quests this update. Whichever one I do first seems to consume the letter, meaning I can't do the other? And Luna's new lovers quest just isn't progressing and I'm unsure why? Not sure if I've done something wrong, or if I've just managed to bug the game. Attached my save file. Help would be appreciated. Have been loving the game so far though. Always looking forward to the updates.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is it possible to make netorase without the cucked guy actually losing the girl? but make him watch as well? or at least a possible poll for anything like that? I'd pay considerably for this feature
There will be a few NPC's where this will be possible. Jane's Corruption Path will have Jean be presented with a choice and him staying on as you continue to dick down Jane.

um can you up drop rate of collection item, i had to sit at the mushroom farm for good 20 min just to collect 20 spores

edit: jesus now finding the arrows quest even worse
I have killed over a thousand snails
yet these hands only hold 8 quiver of arrows

Which quest is it? If it's around the Henesys area I can always add the ability for you to buy the drops for a lump sum.

Like the update but I seem to have run into a couple of bugs fairly quickly, I think. I seem to be only capable of progressing Maya OR Camila's lovers quests this update. Whichever one I do first seems to consume the letter, meaning I can't do the other? And Luna's new lovers quest just isn't progressing and I'm unsure why? Not sure if I've done something wrong, or if I've just managed to bug the game. Attached my save file. Help would be appreciated. Have been loving the game so far though. Always looking forward to the updates.
I gave you another letter to use. It didn't occur to me that I only added 1 Letter but it'll be fixed in the future.

sarrowsis

Apr 30, 2017
I gave you another letter to use. It didn't occur to me that I only added 1 Letter but it'll be fixed in the future.
Thank you very much for the extra letter. Glad to be able to do both of those quests. But am I missing something with Luna's quest? It said a quest should pop up called 'The Challenge' and if it doesn't I havn't finished all of Luna's quests. But the only quest log I have says I should see Luna in the empty town, but I have no options to talk to her or progress any quests. Sorry to be a pain.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you very much for the extra letter. Glad to be able to do both of those quests. But am I missing something with Luna's quest? It said a quest should pop up called 'The Challenge' and if it doesn't I havn't finished all of Luna's quests. But the only quest log I have says I should see Luna in the empty town, but I have no options to talk to her or progress any quests. Sorry to be a pain.
No worries, I'm happy to help. Let me check your last save and see where you're at.

Edit: Try this Save. I just had to edit Luna's Affection a bit. Were you on Lovers or Corruption?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are you on Lovers or Corruption for Luna?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Cool! The Save I put up in the attachment up above is good to go. Let me know if you have other issues

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
The art seems to be getting worse on each update.
that is not accurate. we have a new artist and he is improving all the time.
yes, sometimes I also think its a bit weird, but we are all amateurs and we need to learn and we can not reach master level immediately.

Jan 15, 2018
played this a year ago or so maybe its been 2
lookin at the new preview pics
do you guys have multiple artists?
some of these jus look off
wtf is kirito from sword ass online doin here

jk56487

Sep 14, 2018
The artstyle getting worse
Looks like a kid's drawing
Hope you can fix the H-Scene drawing
The game was good and fun but the pics are terrible

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
played this a year ago or so maybe its been 2
lookin at the new preview pics
do you guys have multiple artists?
some of these jus look off
wtf is kirito from sword ass online doin here
Our old artist left due to his workload and personal life. Our new artist is trying to improve to match the old quality. And Kirito and Asuna are in the game mainly so I could cuck Kirito because I hate him lol.

The artstyle getting worse
Looks like a kid's drawing
Hope you can fix the H-Scene drawing
The game was good and fun but the pics are terrible
Newer CG's have better quality than older ones. We actually replaced one of the old Leonore scenes this update and looking to make older scenes look better over each release.

Reactions: LizardUniverse

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
is there any way to restart game? played for few hours, really enjoyed it but had 2 glitches - Rain disappeared and wasn't able to finish quest and then when I entered one of towns quest was supposed to start but nothing happened and I'm stuck now. With autosaving feature such bugs are gamebreaking at least NG+ or total reset would be helpful as a last resort. I'll wait with playing again until few more releases.

Anyway game mechanics are really nice, seems there was a lot of effort behind it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there any way to restart game? played for few hours, really enjoyed it but had 2 glitches - Rain disappeared and wasn't able to finish quest and then when I entered one of towns quest was supposed to start but nothing happened and I'm stuck now. With autosaving feature such bugs are gamebreaking at least NG+ or total reset would be helpful as a last resort. I'll wait with playing again until few more releases.

Anyway game mechanics are really nice, seems there was a lot of effort behind it.
I can actually fix all of that for you if you wish. You can also speak with Fredrick and use the Story Shop to buy Skip Coins. They'll fast forward a new character to the current Story Chapter you're on and allow you to clear the game of any bugs you picked up.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes