CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
I remember playing it quite a while ago, reached the point, when you could choose Lover/Corruption paths for characters. I've lost all my progress, but don't really wanna use skip chapter mechanic, because I forgot most of storyline. Can someone share any cheesy builds? I remember that even with modifiers, you still couldn't brainlessly clear all the content (or maybe my build was just shit).

LeonSem

Jan 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "HaseoOfDeath, сообщение: 6344440, участник: 203711"]
Как сказал Райду, ко многим NPC обращаются по-разному. Как бы то ни было, хотелось, чтобы каждый из них был уникальным, не заставляя себя выполнять обычный контрольный список. У нас есть сестры-близнецы, которых развращают, заставляя любить друг друга, холодная мамаша учится на самом деле пользоваться своим телом, отец трахает своих сыновей в детстве и первую любовь, кулинарного критика заставляют есть сперму, женщину-доминанта превращают в суб когда вы делитесь ею со своим гаремом и т. д. и т. д. и т. д. и т. д. Вы найдете здесь много разнообразия.

Если вы все еще не нашли, что делать, пришлите мне свой save.sav, и я телепортирую вас оттуда.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "HaseoOfDeath, сообщение: 6344440, участник: 203711"]
Как сказал Райду, ко многим NPC обращаются по-разному. Как бы то ни было, хотелось, чтобы каждый из них был уникальным, не заставляя себя выполнять обычный контрольный список. У нас есть сестры-близнецы, которых развращают, заставляя любить друг друга, холодная мамаша учится на самом деле пользоваться своим телом, отец трахает своих сыновей в детстве и первую любовь, кулинарного критика заставляют есть сперму, женщину-доминанта превращают в суб когда вы делитесь ею со своим гаремом и т. д. и т. д. и т. д. и т. д. Вы найдете здесь много разнообразия.

Если вы все еще не нашли, что делать, пришлите мне свой save.sav, и я телепортирую вас оттуда.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Here you go. You should be in Mushroomtown now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I remember playing it quite a while ago, reached the point, when you could choose Lover/Corruption paths for characters. I've lost all my progress, but don't really wanna use skip chapter mechanic, because I forgot most of storyline. Can someone share any cheesy builds? I remember that even with modifiers, you still couldn't brainlessly clear all the content (or maybe my build was just shit).
The new intro is a bit easier to go through now. Best bet is to just dump points into STR and INT and breeze through the game until Henesys. There we added a Mission NPC that will give you a crap ton of EXP for doing missions. That should give you what you need to get to newer content faster.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Is it normal that the letter needed for Maya's lover quest (the one after the new base) is "used up" if the Cami lover quest is started first (and vice versa)? I don't remember anything saying only one sister is romanceable per playthrough.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it normal that the letter needed for Maya's lover quest (the one after the new base) is "used up" if the Cami lover quest is started first (and vice versa)? I don't remember anything saying only one sister is romanceable per playthrough.
That was a small mistake on my end. Post your save.sav file and I can give you another letter.

Jean michel 2

Apr 24, 2020
Hello! It's a really a cute game and pretty well done,even if too grindy for my taste but I didn't pay for it yet so that's not important. I am stuck after using the teleporting glasses too could you please save me from this frustration ? You are doing good work thank you for sharing and for the care :)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello! It's a really a cute game and pretty well done,even if too grindy for my taste but I didn't pay for it yet so that's not important. I am stuck after using the teleporting glasses too could you please save me from this frustration ? You are doing good work thank you for sharing and for the care :)
Here you go! Let me know if you need anything else down the line!

• Love
Reactions: Jean michel 2

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
That was a small mistake on my end. Post your save.sav file and I can give you another letter.
Thanks for offering your help! But in the meantime I found a workaround on my own : use the letter from a throwaway playthrough after transferring it using the stash on the new playthrough. Took some time but I also transferred the good loot so it wasn't all a waste. :D

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for offering your help! But in the meantime I found a workaround on my own : use the letter from a throwaway playthrough after transferring it using the stash on the new playthrough. Took some time but I also transferred the good loot so it wasn't all a waste. :D
Hey that's good you discovered that! Most players don't think of using things like that but it's very handy.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
I'm having a bit of a trouble here. No talk option for Luna's quest (Harem Queen Victory), Athena won't move to Ellinia (Her Melda in unavailable though i picked lover route), Jane disappeared (Jane Love Life in unavailable, lover route), Bruce dog quest still unresolved, Rain quest unavailable so can't start.
Here's my save if needed.
Also, what the heck is "Friend in the Domain"? Need to activate it in Domain Sigma but have no idea what that is.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm having a bit of a trouble here. No talk option for Luna's quest (Harem Queen Victory), Athena won't move to Ellinia (Her Melda in unavailable though i picked lover route), Jane disappeared (Jane Love Life in unavailable, lover route), Bruce dog quest still unresolved, Rain quest unavailable so can't start.
Here's my save if needed.
Also, what the heck is "Friend in the Domain"? Need to activate it in Domain Sigma but have no idea what that is.
And here are all the fixes. Luna, Athena, and Jane should now pop.

In terms of Rain, I've looked through your save and it looks as if you've finished Rain and there's no more content for that Route.

And Domain Sigma is the land you enter when using The Professors Glasses. It's the land with the large forest, the docked ship, and the large tent.

Let me know if there's anymore issues!

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
And here are all the fixes. Luna, Athena, and Jane should now pop.

In terms of Rain, I've looked through your save and it looks as if you've finished Rain and there's no more content for that Route.

And Domain Sigma is the land you enter when using The Professors Glasses. It's the land with the large forest, the docked ship, and the large tent.

Let me know if there's anymore issues!
Thanks for the fixes!!

After looking around some more i think the problem is with Lucy instead, can't progress with "Her Lala" quest. Got her letter but that's it.
Same with the Mushroom Kingdom quest but i think i lost my Asuna's Letter for that.
Also apparently got Cami to appear in Florina's Beach before talking to Utah which kinda mess up her quest's completion step.

Here's the save file if you wanna take a look

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
who is fridns in the world
Friends in the World is activated in Domain Alpha at the Hero's Training Post. All this does is activate the variables to continue with Luna, Cami, Maya, Rain, Ming, Athena, and a few others.

Thanks for the fixes!!

After looking around some more i think the problem is with Lucy instead, can't progress with "Her Lala" quest. Got her letter but that's it.
Same with the Mushroom Kingdom quest but i think i lost my Asuna's Letter for that.
Also apparently got Cami to appear in Florina's Beach before talking to Utah which kinda mess up her quest's completion step.

Here's the save file if you wanna take a look
Asuna should be good to go now. Also with Lucy it seems you're on her Corruption Route so the "Her Lala" Route won't start because that questline is for Lovers.

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Friends in the World is activated in Domain Alpha at the Hero's Training Post. All this does is activate the variables to continue with Luna, Cami, Maya, Rain, Ming, Athena, and a few others.

Asuna should be good to go now. Also with Lucy it seems you're on her Corruption Route so the "Her Lala" Route won't start because that questline is for Lovers.
I see, so i was not supposed to get the letter in the first place then. Thank you nonetheless.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I see, so i was not supposed to get the letter in the first place then. Thank you nonetheless.
Letters are written in a way that remains neutral to both Routes. Her Letter was used for both her Corruption and Lovers so no worries about having it with you. You can always check which Route is which in the Quest Tracker based on the icon. Pink for Lovers and Black for Corruption. Should help you see which is which and what you can't see when on the respective route.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how can i do this quest ? can't find them help :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you visited Tru in Lith Harbor yet? It's been awhile but I think I set that up as a pre-req. If you have spoken with him, you'll find the Seashell in the Red Marker map near Florina Beach

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes