KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I have a problem, i can't do Maya's Lovers Quest "Candidate Maya", i already have done Cami's Lovers Quest, both need at one point the item "Letter from Maya and Cami" but i don't find it anymore in my inventory. Could it be that you can only romance one of them or is that a bug?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a problem, i can't do Maya's Lovers Quest "Candidate Maya", i already have done Cami's Lovers Quest, both need at one point the item "Letter from Maya and Cami" but i don't find it anymore in my inventory. Could it be that you can only romance one of them or is that a bug?
That was an error on my part. It's easily fixed though, send your Save.sav file and I can give you another letter.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh? It was really a mistake, damn if i hadn't asked i may have been stuck forever asking myself where did i go wrong. Thank you.
Here you go! And yeah we had a few testers asking what to do with letters clogging up their inventory so I thought it would be smart for you to lose the letter when you actually speak with the person who sent it. My mistake was forgetting that Maya and Camila send you just the one letter lol. Either way it's fixed for the next major update and corrected on your save as well. Enjoy!

Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
So i reached the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it seem to be the end of the actual update, while playing i've seen 2 things that i did find weird and told myself that they might be bugs or error.

1.With Cami i can do the events at the beach before getting the topaz for her gift.

2. In the forest town i can see Athena with an event "Anal pt. 2" but with the lovers route i don't remember doing anal at all with her, and she's there even though i didn't reach the end of lovers route, when i didn't fucked her yet.

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So i reached the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it seem to be the end of the actual update, while playing i've seen 2 things that i did find weird and told myself that they might be bugs or error.

1.With Cami i can do the events at the beach before getting the topaz for her gift.

2. In the forest town i can see Athena with an event "Anal pt. 2" but with the lovers route i don't remember doing anal at all with her, and she's there even though i didn't reach the end of lovers route, when i didn't fucked her yet.
Already been taken care of but thank you! These were just small errors in the Affection System but by next update, they'll be gone.

Next update will continue with the story so you won't have to wait long. Hoped you enjoyed the game so far!

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is there any reason why Rain's scenes don't unlock in the recollection room? Same for Maya and the new prostitute lady. Seems like they aren't reliably unlocking this update. Tried running through some random recollections to see if that fixes it but no dice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any reason why Rain's scenes don't unlock in the recollection room? Same for Maya and the new prostitute lady. Seems like they aren't reliably unlocking this update. Tried running through some random recollections to see if that fixes it but no dice.
I'll double check those. Also Sugar Babies won't be getting Recollection Room spots as all their content is set to repeat anyways.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Also blog post is out!

-The Perion Update is made up of 7 days where the Hero does various activities
-Missions, Hanging out with Leonore, Meeting the 2 new Romanceable NPC's, and more!
-Expect a lot of lore as the Hero grows his powers. Expect a lot from The Guests Story as well!
-Leonore's Lovers and Corruption Routes will be expanded and numerous scenes will be added as well. Their relationship is cemented depending on what Route you're on
-Expect many story characters to show up once more. Many things are going to be ramping up going forward!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here you are. The Scenes you mentioned are unlocked now. Let me know if there's any other issues!

Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
i literally have no idea on how to play this game lol, I just started playing and i'm on the first island fighting snails but all i do is die because there is no way to regen my HP and im out of potions and apples, am i supposed to grind exp till i become strong enough that they wont harm me as much or what?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
did u equip the sword and the clothes? (check your inventory and click on item and drag it to the slot)
use settings, to change how much experience u get from killing, up to x10 (high settings) that will level u up very fast.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i literally have no idea on how to play this game lol, I just started playing and i'm on the first island fighting snails but all i do is die because there is no way to regen my HP and im out of potions and apples, am i supposed to grind exp till i become strong enough that they wont harm me as much or what?
As baka said, talk with Sam and Roger in the first 2 screens and get equipment. You'll also get a few healing items to help you that you can Quick Select using 1-9 on the keyboard.

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
As baka said, talk with Sam and Roger in the first 2 screens and get equipment. You'll also get a few healing items to help you that you can Quick Select using 1-9 on the keyboard.
Yes, as i said, i already equiped the sword and the clothes and already used the potions and the apples but when i go in a area with enemies, my health bar just drops without stopping, I'm asking if this is just how you play the game, are you SUPPOSED to die alot of times till you level up enough that they wont harm you anymore?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at level 1, u are of course weak.
but u should be able to kill a couple of snails before your HP runs out.
with high rates of EXP it only takes a few kills to levelup. and when u levelup, your HP will refill and you get more HP and AP (ability points). just click as fast possible at any snails when u enter the map. or hold the "z" key down and mouse over all the snails. when I do that, its a massacre of snails!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yes, as i said, i already equiped the sword and the clothes and already used the potions and the apples but when i go in a area with enemies, my health bar just drops without stopping, I'm asking if this is just how you play the game, are you SUPPOSED to die alot of times till you level up enough that they wont harm you anymore?
We're also working on better communicating things with players. Next update is adding a feature that tells you which enemies are attacking you so you can kill those first. But it's very possible to go through all of Maple Island without dying, it's just getting accustomed to the interface and how Clicking is how you attack. Once it clicks, you're off to the races.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey, where can u find domain sigma? and how can i activate friends in the world?
Once you arrive at Henesys, follow the Leonore storyline and you'll find Domain Sigma. Once you claim ownership of it, head to your Training Post in the forest and you'll find the quest called Friends in the World.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Gameplay is going to be touched up!
-You will now choose between Cane and Cannon Specialization aka Job. Each one will have unique skills rather than tack on both at you
-Job Books will be introduced. Equipping one as a Skill will allow you to equip ANY equipment of that Job Class. Pirate for example has more Cannon's and gear focused for Cannon Builds!
-Soul Skills will alter your stats further allowing you to drive you class any way you wish. Now that the Cane and Cannon are seperate, DEX and ATT are no longer your only stats to increase!
-Perion drops October 8th!

Reactions: baka and molitar
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes