Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Hello,

Game crush at start, and after that maple.exe is gone. Error screen said that this version is incorrect for my windows (win7).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

Game crush at start, and after that maple.exe is gone. Error screen said that this version is incorrect for my windows (win7).
Can I ask what you were doing? Were you creating a new character, running the game for the first time, etc?

Windows Defender is always saying the exe is a virus (It's not) so it could've deleted the exe. Have you tried checking your Anti-Virus and seeing if the exe was removed or quarantined?

Reactions: Dharael

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Can I ask what you were doing? Were you creating a new character, running the game for the first time, etc?

Windows Defender is always saying the exe is a virus (It's not) so it could've deleted the exe. Have you tried checking your Anti-Virus and seeing if the exe was removed or quarantined?
Had the same problem, turned out it went straight in quarantine.
Thx guys, i forget to check this option :) Now is good :)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Had the same problem, turned out it went straight in quarantine.
Gotcha. Yeah we updated a lot of the frameworks around the game but didn't know if Windows Defender was going to respond to it or not. We'll send it to MS for verification so it doesn't happen down the line.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to rename it to "save.sav" and place it in the game folder.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how good is ntr on this game
You'll find all 3 types with Netori being the main one (The Hero cucking other men)

Characters with NTR:
Jane the Bunnygirl: Corruption Route has you fucking her behind her boyfriend's back and actually trying to antagonize him for not being a real man

Sophia (New NPC): Wife who used to have a better life but settled for her husband. In the Perion update you slowly make her realize you're the better man as you steal her away from her husband. Lovers and Corruption Routes both end with you being the reason they break up. (Lovers she becomes your woman, Corruption she becomes a hooker)

Leonore: One of the main characters gets blackmailed by an old man. You can choose to let it continue and later in the story you can Corrupt her until you make her realize she enjoyed it. She starts going back to the old man from time to time for a free fuck.

Rain: If you follow the Bad Crowd Route, you'll lose her (The first actual NTR where the Hero loses one of his women.) You have to choice of letting it continue or fight her Corrupter for control over her down the line.

Asuna: This one is more Swinging but her Corruption Route will have you turning her into a slut as she fucks other men to mainly waste time until the MC fucks her. She's very much in love with the Hero and uses other men to numb herself.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I just killed the "shadow knight" and now my game is stuck in a dark screen with a slightly darker circle :d

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just killed the "shadow knight" and now my game is stuck in a dark screen with a slightly darker circle :d
Move your mouse to the bottom and see if a quest pops up. If not send me your save. Sav file and I can teleport you out

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
scroll-cheat and auto-click is disabled for now-
we added it so patrons can enable it, we will see next update what we do.
it was needed to be able to create a in-game auto-clicker. that way u only need to use the mouse not the keyboard.
the old-method u could "auto-click" using the keyboard but not the mouse.
so, enabling auto-click u can use both keyboard and/or mouse and the auto- will be automatic. theres slow and fast mode.

for non-patrons u can use an auto-clicker tool, I created one:
... Why not just keep the old option of allowing people to hold down a keyboard button? And then give patreons the fancy auto-click option? I mean, The auto-attack would stop the moment you pressed any other key, which means you could just move around the screen and kill stuff, you'd have to sit still and move your pointer without moving the camera.

It smells a bit of putting a critical feature behind a paywall and then asking people to download an external program to be able to enjoy the game again.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'd like to ask, is it intentional that you removed the ability to assign attack to a button and then just hold down the botton to auto-attack?

I saw you've implemented a "Auto-attack" option, however, it says its unavailable.. Hopefully that is simply a bug and not a BS way to try and get patrons by locking auto-attacks behind a paywall? I mean, my fingers wont survive clicking the amount of times this game requires to get anywhere.
Not its actually a way to Guage how many people are actively using such things in the community. Nobody ever said anything about it before so we just turned off to see if it was something to keep or remove. Patrons have it on but right now we're just testing it out because we have other ideas for the settings but don't know if people will even use them.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes