Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if intentional but Sugarbaby Oz's current final relationship choice seems to be able to be selected whether or not you actually have the funds to pay for it. However doing so leaves you in the negative with your meso and subsequently stranded on Maple Island (as you cannot pay for the ship to leave) unless you are stubborn enough to grind the 1mil in funds from the monsters there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if intentional but Sugarbaby Oz's current final relationship choice seems to be able to be selected whether or not you actually have the funds to pay for it. However doing so leaves you in the negative with your meso and subsequently stranded on Maple Island (as you cannot pay for the ship to leave) unless you are stubborn enough to grind the 1mil in funds from the monsters there.
Really? Interesting. We'll fix it, thanks for reporting!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Send me your Save.sav and I can give you the money back so you're not stuck there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we found the issue. it was a variable problem.
the 1,000,000 was converted into integer that allow a number that is maximum 32,000 that is why the button showed a different amount and also compared that with your total.
but, if clicked it would take the correct amount. quite a bastard button.
Haseo will release a fix soon. thx for reporting the issue Lucerys.

titaniumman

Sep 25, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the new version and I'm unable to find Oz in Southperry, she doesn't show up. Heree's my save if that helps. Thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, I downloaded the new version and I'm unable to find Oz in Southperry, she doesn't show up. Heree's my save if that helps. Thanks
Oz has a level requirement of 5-10 so make sure you're that far before you get her to pop. The other thing is if you've already spoken with her, you have to continue Rain's storyline a little bit as well (Until the Bully's pop up). Once you're level 5 and seen the bully event, you unlock Oz as a Sugar Baby.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
This is probably a dumb question, what is the best way to kill the cursed frog? Just started playing this game and am trying to advance, lol

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
My game crashes every time after trying to enter the Jump Quest. I tried rebooting, backing up a save file but it always crashes with the same runtime error. And it saves while inside the map so basically the save is a dud now. 1634437588843.png

This effectively locks me out of the Maya and Cami quests (and Luna's too apparently?) sadly. I'll attach the save file just in case you need it.

Uhh guess I'm locked out of the rest of the game since I need to do this for the home base quest.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This is probably a dumb question, what is the best way to kill the cursed frog? Just started playing this game and am trying to advance, lol
I would probably level up a few more times and use a few of the later skills like the one you learn in Ellinia to help. Over time it gets easier.

My game crashes every time after trying to enter the Jump Quest. I tried rebooting, backing up a save file but it always crashes with the same runtime error. And it saves while inside the map so basically the save is a dud now. View attachment 1456172

This effectively locks me out of the Maya and Cami quests (and Luna's too apparently?) sadly. I'll attach the save file just in case you need it.

Uhh guess I'm locked out of the rest of the game since I need to do this for the home base quest.
We'll look at the error but what I can do is skip to the next quest so you're not completely stuck. Talk with Utah and you'll proceed.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Where can I reset my stat points again, so that i can redistribute them? Forgot it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, its just some silly text, its intended to be humor. so do not take any text in that box seriously when u die.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Btw, after I died a few times, it said my dick was shrinking?
Does that affect anything in game?
No those Game Over texts are for humor. Right now the only thing you lose when you die is a bit of the EXP you gained.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes