Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Not its actually a way to Guage how many people are actively using such things in the community. Nobody ever said anything about it before so we just turned off to see if it was something to keep or remove. Patrons have it on but right now we're just testing it out because we have other ideas for the settings but don't know if people will even use them.
Seems self evident people would use the function. I mean, who the hell can click that much without their finger falling off? I mean.. My ex might be able to, but she had some strong fingers, comes with enjoying both sides of the gender I guess.

Well, either way, its a shame. I wont be playing the game anymore I guess since I'd rather like to keep my fingers and not end up with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Seems self evident people would use the function. I mean, who the hell can click that much without their finger falling off? I mean.. My ex might be able to, but she had some strong fingers, comes with enjoying both sides of the gender I guess.

Well, either way, its a shame. I wont be playing the game anymore I guess since I'd rather like to keep my fingers and not end up with carpal tunnel syndrome.
If we turn it back on, we'll personally let you know. As I said we have a lot ideas about other settings so after the next update goes into production, we'll know what to do then.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If we turn it back on, we'll personally let you know. As I said we have a lot ideas about other settings so after the next update goes into production, we'll know what to do then.
I still dont see the point in removing the function. Seems very much like you're trying to force people onto your Patreon, and honestly, I cant blame you if you do this. You're working on a game without any real compensation.

However, just know that, people that dont know the real reason/dont believe you, will see this as paywalling something that is a main gameplay feature, and I have a feeling you know this, since you guys took the time to write a auto-clicker program to make up for it, yet didnt include it in the zip folder.

Well, either way, I dont really have any major feelings for or against what you're doing. I found it relaxing to play whilst I watched youtube. (With that said, I'd like to thank you guys for actually adding in a quest log, I tend to skip all the text since I find the gameplay the main draw.. Which in turn often stopped me from completing quests since I had no idea what was going on)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that tool was created long time ago, check my tool thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625/
not sure exactly when I created it, but looking in my zippyshare, it says:
0.01 MB​
0​
369​
05/06/2017 16:04:13​
2​
so no, I didnt create that tool because of that.
and that "feature" you say it was not really a feature but how the key worked as we didnt do anything about it until now.
and when I worked on it and updated the keyboard/mouse events, I gained more control of the keypress and that is how it was always supposed to work. it was always in mind to create an auto-click for the mouse, as the game is a "clicker". now its there.
and I think patrons should benefit from it since they help us pay the artist that cost us money every month.
so far me and the writer we have collected 0$ as all money goes to commissions.

also, so far we have done a lot for free and for all members, so to say we are trying a scheme is insulting.
but how do u expect us to reason when we also want to give something to the patrons, as Im not taking it for granted their money, I want to give them something in return. also, Haseo wrote, that we will see after a bit of feedback what to do about it.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
It's the one simply called "Bob"
Always found that to be a funny name hehe

But as you might see, it's just locked in a dark circle :d

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Also, I really can't seem to progress to the friendship quest.
The one that is supposed to start at the sigma domain, were raul is

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I did a brief search of the thread and didn't find an actual conclusive answer... Is there actually femdom in the game, like a playable amount/some characters dedicated? I reaaaaaaaally don't want to play through because of a "one scene and done" deal...or even worse (IMO) scenes between two side characters that has nothing to do with the MC at all

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Also, I really can't seem to progress to the friendship quest.
The one that is supposed to start at the sigma domain, were raul is
Here you are. I dropped you back in Amherst. Also which Frienship quest are you talking about?

I did a brief search of the thread and didn't find an actual conclusive answer... Is there actually femdom in the game, like a playable amount/some characters dedicated? I reaaaaaaaally don't want to play through because of a "one scene and done" deal...or even worse (IMO) scenes between two side characters that has nothing to do with the MC at all
Right now there's 1 NPC that has strictly Femdom content and that's Luna. You can choose to have her remain as a Dom or a Sub depending on her Lovers or Corruption Route. If you stay on her Lovers, she goes out of her way to underhand, cheat (As in tricking the Hero not cheating on him), and lying to get what she wants.

The main Femdom I wrote for Luna is she is trying to get her best friend into a threesome but wants to remain in charge so she cheats at a competition in order to get the Hero to do as she wishes. She ends up fucking the Hero and her best friend on her terms. Later on this will continue as she gets a little power hungry as wall as trying to prove she's the best woman in the Harem. Plus I wrote her to be really fucking tall, so enjoy!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Here you are. I dropped you back in Amherst. Also which Frienship quest are you talking about?

Right now there's 1 NPC that has strictly Femdom content and that's Luna. You can choose to have her remain as a Dom or a Sub depending on her Lovers or Corruption Route. If you stay on her Lovers, she goes out of her way to underhand, cheat (As in tricking the Hero not cheating on him), and lying to get what she wants.

The main Femdom I wrote for Luna is she is trying to get her best friend into a threesome but wants to remain in charge so she cheats at a competition in order to get the Hero to do as she wishes. She ends up fucking the Hero and her best friend on her terms. Later on this will continue as she gets a little power hungry as wall as trying to prove she's the best woman in the Harem. Plus I wrote her to be really fucking tall, so enjoy!
Dedicated character towards the MC, that's about all I can ask for when I see a femdom tag, thank you kindly o/ she isn't going to have to fight hard for best woman in the harem if she's the only domme though :p

Reactions: ItzSpc

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dedicated character towards the MC, that's about all I can ask for when I see a femdom tag, thank you kindly o/ she isn't going to have to fight hard for best woman in the harem if she's the only domme though :p
I tried to make every NPC unique as you would in real life. Every NPC is done so that you can easily enjoy the content because it's specific to that character. Plus having the option of Lovers and Corruption means you can take 1 character in 2 different routes. Hopefully you enjoy Luna's character!

How many hrs of gameplay is there?
This is a rough estimate but it's around 6 hours from 4 full Story Chapters and dozens of side stories. We currently have 80+ sex scenes with 48 unique CG's. More on the way as well!

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
i never played maple story before. nor even tried. but maple with a twist?!1 oh boy!! i would definitely try and check this out!!

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I was talking about the "friends in the world quest"
And thanks for the help with the save! :D
Very much appreciated ^^

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I was talking about the "friends in the world quest"
And thanks for the help with the save! :D
Very much appreciated ^^
Ah that one. It's not through Raul, it's at the Training Post.

Use the Professors Glasses and leave the tent.
Head left until you get to the Forest
Head to the left and find The Training Post.
That's what activates the Friends in the World quest.

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
I FRIKIN LOVE IT!!! THE HUMOR!! THE CONTENT! the dialogues!! oh boyy i cant even imagine is this just a single person who wrote some of the HUMOR?! i love reading small plots and the THE META JOKEs?! :LOL::LOL: ~ uuugh *chef's kiss*

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I FRIKIN LOVE IT!!! THE HUMOR!! THE CONTENT! the dialogues!! oh boyy i cant even imagine is this just a single person who wrote some of the HUMOR?! i love reading small plots and the THE META JOKEs?! :LOL::LOL: ~ uuugh *chef's kiss*
Thank you for the kind words! And yeah it's just me writing everything but it brings me joy to see people like the writing. Thank you!

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
When you say that it is optional, does it mean that it doesn't happen or that you don't see it but it still happens?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
When you say that it is optional, does it mean that it doesn't happen or that you don't see it but it still happens?
NTR? It means it doesn't happen at all. Every choice you make presents a different timeline so the world expands around that choice.

Reactions: Na4u
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes