Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
He should be right here. If he isn't send me your Save.sav file
the one Im playing is a older version 0.2.5.2, I havent finish all the content but the utah is missing, and when I put it it into the newest version the Utah have no quest related checkbox and i am stuck. :>
still I like the idea of maplestory hentai. very epico

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
the one Im playing is a older version 0.2.5.2, I havent finish all the content but the utah is missing, and when I put it it into the newest version the Utah have no quest related checkbox and i am stuck. :>
still I like the idea of maplestory hentai. very epico
This bug was fixed this last release but I went and started the next quest for you. Let me know if you run into anymore issues!

Reactions: Vii-Blade

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Millie, Lily, and Orchid are getting brand new artwork our great artist B-Eil has been working on. The style and quality are much improved now. Screenshots of the new style are in the Patron Post
-More re-works are coming alongside sex scene reworks (Raul and Oz are on the short list for these re-works)
- Domain Trails are getting an expansion
-Once you complete the Perion Update, you will see a new NPC in Domain Sigma that is looking for a new currency, Fragments of Time.
-Fragments are obtained by re-fighting more difficult versions of older bosses. The rewards are Pendants
-Pendants are powerful accessories you can equip that will give you excellent stat increases and more!
-Update drops for Patrons, Friday October 8th!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Patron Release is out! Public will go out next Friday.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Aww.. Why did you remove the "Hold down attack to auto attack"? If some sort of auto-clicking is not in the game then I wont be playing since I'll just get sore fingers ^.- I saw in the menu theres an "Auto-click" option, thats also not available

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
scroll-cheat and auto-click is disabled for now-
we added it so patrons can enable it, we will see next update what we do.
it was needed to be able to create a in-game auto-clicker. that way u only need to use the mouse not the keyboard.
the old-method u could "auto-click" using the keyboard but not the mouse.
so, enabling auto-click u can use both keyboard and/or mouse and the auto- will be automatic. theres slow and fast mode.

for non-patrons u can use an auto-clicker tool, I created one:

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We're always looking for Feedback so if not enough of our Patrons use the Auto-Click, we can always add it back. We'll ask in a few days once everyone gets a chance to play.

Reactions: baka

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Just seen this game in the latest updates, gonna pick it up, looks really interesting and something I can spend a good time on. Thanks in advance for your work sir.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just seen this game in the latest updates, gonna pick it up, looks really interesting and something I can spend a good time on. Thanks in advance for your work sir.
Thank you for checking us out! This is by far the most work we've put into an update and is incredibly new player friendly. If you get stuck, have questions, or ideas, let us know. We're always happy to help and there's nothing in the game we can't fix. Enjoy!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes