radicalataraxia

Jul 30, 2017
So I think I broke my save right as everything opens up in Hensys. Chose the corruption route for Leonore and now the "Leonore On Maple Island Pt. 2" quest won't work. Additionally, like an idiot, I had the recollection lady give me the switch long before I made that choice. Is there anyway to unbreak that save? Kind of a lot of hours to redo.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
sorry for the newbish question but im already at lvl 38 and my job still says "beginner" im at where the hero comes back should i have gotten a different job by now ? or do i still have to keep grinding ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I think I broke my save right as everything opens up in Hensys. Chose the corruption route for Leonore and now the "Leonore On Maple Island Pt. 2" quest won't work. Additionally, like an idiot, I had the recollection lady give me the switch long before I made that choice. Is there anyway to unbreak that save? Kind of a lot of hours to redo.
I see the issue, it wasn't from the Switch it was from the Choice you made when you saw the Leonore and Cheif quest. It's fixed now. Let me know if something else comes up!

sorry for the newbish question but im already at lvl 38 and my job still says "beginner" im at where the hero comes back should i have gotten a different job by now ? or do i still have to keep grinding ?
Keep playing the game until you take ownership of The Domain. You are not that far off but you will be getting the choice soon. Also remember, the Cannon Job will be presented FIRST. If you do not want the Cannon Job, hit no and you'll get Cane when you start Asuna's Training.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Whoa my game keeps crashing now ever since i tried to go thru the portal for cami any help ?
We have a new way of compiling released but one of the map files got left out. We also had to do a few other bug fixes so here's the new build that won't crash anymore.

Also once you download it, download the attachment and replace the UI.Story file in Data. This correct a few minor bugs in Perion if you're on Leonore's Corruption Route.

Reactions: ElJefe1995

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just way too many virus warnings. Hope you guys can fix this, will skip the game for now.
It's mainly Windows Defender. We've done virus tests before and we got like 49/51 or 72/75 that clear us, but that small amount like Windows Defender just keeps flagging us.

That and it's not the entire game just the exe but it's also because our coder baka uses his own toolset to compile it and WD doesn't like it.

We've never once gotten word that we gave someone a virus nor have we ever intended for that to happen. The game is completely safe and we swear by it.

Reactions: 1asdasd1

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
since its just the .exe that gets flagged, try any of the two in the package.
one if compiled in pcode and the other with no optimization. and virustotal is giving them different alerts, maybe works for u.

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
For the Maria, Leonore, and Mai twins corruption routes, they just disappear when I start them. Maria and leonore can do the corruption selection quest then there is nothing. For the Mai twins, I can get the alcohol then there are no other options. I did use all the skips on the corruption route so I am wondering if I maybe missed a flag somewhere.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
For the Maria, Leonore, and Mai twins corruption routes, they just disappear when I start them. Maria and leonore can do the corruption selection quest then there is nothing. For the Mai twins, I can get the alcohol then there are no other options. I did use all the skips on the corruption route so I am wondering if I maybe missed a flag somewhere.
What character is this question for? I see you have 3.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think this is for Rider but let me know if you need it for another character. Anyways the Mai Twins is fixed, head to their home and you'll continue the Corruption Route.

In terms of Maria, she doesn't have many scenes for Corruption but she will in the next update. For Leonore, all her Corruption Content is in the Perion Chapter. For story reason's you'll see why hers is a bit into the story. But you're good to go on with everyone else.

Let me know if you need more help!

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
Who uploads the mega link in the OP and can a dev share the hash for the exe? File is sus ඞ

Last edited:

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
I think this is for Rider but let me know if you need it for another character. Anyways the Mai Twins is fixed, head to their home and you'll continue the Corruption Route.

In terms of Maria, she doesn't have many scenes for Corruption but she will in the next update. For Leonore, all her Corruption Content is in the Perion Chapter. For story reason's you'll see why hers is a bit into the story. But you're good to go on with everyone else.

Let me know if you need more help!
Thank you, I see that worked. Would you mind doing the same to the (E) file? I just realized it was one flag off. The Rider was more zooming around to see what was there, where as the other is the one that I will actually be reading through properly.

天才中熊猫

Apr 18, 2021
Thank you, author. I first came into contact with the maple story in 2006. It is also the first online game after I owned the computer. I didn't expect to dream back to my carefree game playing time before today. Just BGM on the login interface made me smoke a memory cigarette.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you, I see that worked. Would you mind doing the same to the (E) file? I just realized it was one flag off. The Rider was more zooming around to see what was there, where as the other is the one that I will actually be reading through properly.
Here's the Mai activated for E. Let us know if there's anymore issues!

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
Here's the Mai activated for E. Let us know if there's anymore issues!
Thanks again.
I do want to say I find the amount of content extremely impressive and personally I think the type of content is also pretty good. Building a game out of another game I think is interesting and sets it apart from the many Renpy and RPGM games that are here. (still play all types)

My only question is when is the lover/corruption path for the blueberry muffin? For no truer bond is had.

• Haha
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks again.
I do want to say I find the amount of content extremely impressive and personally I think the type of content is also pretty good. Building a game out of another game I think is interesting and sets it apart from the many Renpy and RPGM games that are here. (still play all types)

My only question is when is the lover/corruption path for the blueberry muffin? For no truer bond is had.
That's the type of content you get when you beat the game. The Muffin will be supreme!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes