HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah that's the problem I've been having as well. The gameplay is still fun but I feel like I want less and less of the sex scenes as we go on.
Well we do need feedback so we'll see what we can direct towards our artist. He's learning and trying to get better so hopefully the art gets better for you all.

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Damn, wanted some hard NTR lol
Let me describe the current NTR in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next update I'm also planning on adding a wife NPC that you have the option of stealing her from the husband, breaking the husbands spirit by fucking her in front of him, or a 3rd choice that makes him leave the game entirely.

Reactions: andrew marcias

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i am stuck on mai's training. says i need to go to her house but everytime i click it, it7 says its locked. any help fellas?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i am stuck on mai's training. says i need to go to her house but everytime i click it, it7 says its locked. any help fellas?
Can you post your save.sav file? That's odd that it's not letting you into her home since those quests are years old. Have you tried talking to the Chief and then going to her house?

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
Can you post your save.sav file? That's odd that it's not letting you into her home since those quests are years old. Have you tried talking to the Chief and then going to her house?
I was dumb, it was telling me to go to her house, but I had to go talk to her by the exit. Thanks for looking out though!

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Let me describe the current NTR in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next update I'm also planning on adding a wife NPC that you have the option of stealing her from the husband, breaking the husbands spirit by fucking her in front of him, or a 3rd choice that makes him leave the game entirely.
Sounds good i wish you luck (y) .

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Well we do need feedback so we'll see what we can direct towards our artist. He's learning and trying to get better so hopefully the art gets better for you all.
It would be appreciated. Not trying to be rude but the last couple updates have had declining artistic quality. The first few were exceptional though. IDK what if anything changed, but its a noticeable difference.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Jul 8, 2020
1628400909019.png
Double Leonore after she gets shopkeeper'd (fuck that shopkeeper, yo ass is mine mother fucker)

Is there a place I can go to for submitting bug reports? I also managed to complete steps 2 and 3 of the bowman questline before reaching level 20 (hence before starting the quest line entirely...). I did this by talking around at level 18.

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
So I think I have a bug with a couple of the questlines for some of the heroines
I can't continue Jane's lovers route despite having her letter
I can't start/find Athena and I think I got her Hscene for her corruption route despite being on her lovers route,
I think I sequence broke Camilas questline from the beach onward
and I can't continue Luna's lovers route despite having her letter, the option to talk to her doesn't show up.

All these issue are on my Kei character.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 1341485
Double Leonore after she gets shopkeeper'd (fuck that shopkeeper, yo ass is mine mother fucker)

Is there a place I can go to for submitting bug reports? I also managed to complete steps 2 and 3 of the bowman questline before reaching level 20 (hence before starting the quest line entirely...). I did this by talking around at level 18.
Here or our Discord will work since I check both a few times a day. Thank you!

So I think I have a bug with a couple of the questlines for some of the heroines
I can't continue Jane's lovers route despite having her letter
I can't start/find Athena and I think I got her Hscene for her corruption route despite being on her lovers route,
I think I sequence broke Camilas questline from the beach onward
and I can't continue Luna's lovers route despite having her letter, the option to talk to her doesn't show up.

All these issue are on my Kei character.
All of the above have been fixed. Let me know if there's other issues!

Reactions: Raidou24

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
This game looks interesting, could someone tell me how much content is available? , I read that the game is huge, but that could just mean that you have a lot of text.

The art is unusual but it could get used to it.

I read that the corruption path leads to NTR, does that mean the Corruption path is exclusively NTR?.

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
This game looks interesting, could someone tell me how much content is available? , I read that the game is huge, but that could just mean that you have a lot of text.

I read that the corruption path leads to NTR, does that mean the Corruption path is exclusively NTR?.
There actually quite a bit to sink your teeth into but yea its quite a lot of reading, as for the corruption paths, it varies from girl to girl. Some you turn into sex slaves, some you whore out, others involve NTR(with you doing the cucking).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

As Raidou said a lot of the NPC's are treated differently. Kinda wanted each one to be unique without forcing myself to do the usual checklist. We have twin sisters being Corrupted into loving each other, a frigid milf learning how to actually use her body, a father fucking his sons childhood crush and first love, a food critic being made to eat cum, a Dom woman being made into a Sub as you share her with your Harem, etc etc etc. You'll find a lot of diversity here.

PLEASE HELP ME, I'M STUCK HERE!!!!
If you still haven't found what to do, send me your save.sav and I can teleport you out of there.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes